Siegfried

Which set should I buy?

I think I'll go with the Fiery Legend now and try to get the FPA later this year, and the FPA is to lovely of a set to pass on it. :wub: And money isn't tight for me and I'm just getting into castle so I haven't collected them and I got into lego in 2004 so I haven't been building for long. But again thanks for the advice.

I've gotten eveything that I decided to get here and have some more cash! Both have very close BL prices but I don't know which is better. 6208 B-Wing or 7658 Y-wing? Both ships are very nice and will aid my small rebel fleet. B-Wing's figs are better but it's more expesive. Your thoughts?

Edited by JCC1004

I've gotten eveything that I decided to get here and have some more cash! Both have very close BL prices but I don't know which is better. 6208 B-Wing or 7658 Y-wing? Both ships are very nice and will aid my small rebel fleet. B-Wing's figs are better but it's more expesive. Your thoughts?

I have both sets, and personaly i think the Y-Wing is the best one its a little more detailed than the B-Wing and has some good parts.

The Y-Wing is better. IMO it's the best SW set ever. It is very detailed. The only reason to get the B-Wing over the Y-Wing is for the figs.

I will be able to get the other sometome later. I'll probably go with the B-Wing and get Y-wing later. The Y-Wing is the best. I'm really craving the B-Wing and I've wanted the Y-Wing. Thanks. If I find a store with both of them I'll get both of them. Thanks for the help.

I've got up to £40 burning a hole in my pocket and I want to spend it on Lego, themes I'm interested in are Star Wars, Indy and Power Miners. The only set I own from those themes is the Power Miners Thunder Driller. Could someone recommend me happy please?

You should get Echo Base, Ambush in Cairo, and Claw Digger if you have enough. Or just get Venice Canal Chase. :wink:

okay i have $40.00 and i want

Good Neighbors at Bikini Bottom

or

Ahsoka’s Starfighter™ & Droids

they look like good sets

post-6515-1252351502.jpg

okay i have $40.00 and i want

Good Neighbors at Bikini Bottom

or

Ahsoka

Edited by JCC1004

The Spongebob theme is ending this year so all of the sets will probably go on sale 50% off or more. They could easily be gone quickly like Batman. Spongebob's house isn't overpriced but the Starfighter. I'd go with the Starfighter and get Spongebob's house later when it's on sale or you have the money. Why are you attaching random images in everyone of your post? :look:

thanks and im sticking with the gold lego magnets

thanks and im sticking with the gold lego magnets

See how ever one of my post has this below it?

style2,Corn-spc-Flakes.png

You can add the gold magnets to your signature. You can do that here. Just copy and paste this into the box and press save. It should work.

I'd actually get the SB set because it's rarer and since no one is buying Ahsoka's fighter, it'll probably go on sale too, like the Twilight.

I guess I'll inflict this decision on someone else... :tongue:

What should I get: Crane Truck vs. Tantive IV vs. Fire Brigade vs. Galactic Enforcer vs. Trolls' Mountain Fortress vs. Temple of Doom? Alternately, it could also be Drawbridge Defense and Hyperspeed Pursuit together.

Please note that if it's under $100 or possibly the Crane Truck that I could wheedle it out of someone for Christmas, and that any advice will probably be tossed out the window the moment I get to the store and see what they have and I will proceed to pace around muttering to myself for half an hour trying to decide what to get. Although it's worth a shot.

Any advice would be greatly welcomed. Oh, and I've got a $20 gift card ready to spend.

well if i were you i ether get the tantive or fire brigade also ask your self which theme do you like better and also

more detail or ship?

well if i were you i ether get the tantive or fire brigade also ask your self which theme do you like better and also

more detail or ship?

Could you please use some punctuation in your posts? I also don't get why you do not start sentences with a capitol?

Please take some time to post in a proper manner here, thank you.

Hello.

What lego set should I get? I am going to be buying sets in highstreet shops on the weekend, Asda and Wilkinson's have a good selection these days. I am torn between Monster 4 or Ramases Pyramid. Then there is the wildcard entry of Echo Base (which of course TKPinky tells me to buy whenever Lego comes up) which I saw in Wilkinson's.

Now I do know that Monster 4 has plenty of great new heads but the pyramid a giant baseplate. However, with these games, I am quite likely not to play them (I prefer playing solo, or Pictionary with friends when somewhat squiffy) so I am not sure if it is worth it as a parts pack.

As for Echo Base... Well, the useful parts are in high number and I have a great liking for the snow goggles.

Argh, assisstance please?

If I were to get just one of the modular houses to go with my City stuff, which one would you guys most recommend?

Or would you recommond purchasing the equally-priced Town Plan instead?

I think the echo base is the best bet for fig's and parts.

Thanks for that.

I think I'll go for the bigger set too, (to celebrate passing my first year of uni :thumbup: )

If I were to get just one of the modular houses to go with my City stuff, which one would you guys most recommend?

Perhaps if all you've got is City, Town Plan would be best (more buildings, better matches classic town scale), but the Modulars are absolutely irresistible once you have one. All the details are just great. If I had to pick one of those it would be GG.

If you only have classic town sets I would but Town Plan. If you want a modular house though I would go for CC. I think it would fit better with regular town buildings than GG. Personally though the modular houses are addicting and you my find yourself wanting more. :wink:

After going with Tantive IV vs Home One I found some more room for Home One. I then took the Motorized Hoth AT-AT in to consideration. AT-AT looks way better but again Home One's figs are beckoning me. Please? I need to make a desion before the end of the month.

Ive been trying to toss up between the Tantive IV or the Venator. The Tantive has cooler minifigs but ive got R2 and C3PO will be coming out in a cheaper set next year. The Venator has sme good points, great minifigs, I really like Palpatine and the senate Commandos. The Venator is a little cheaper here in New Zealand by $50NZ. So what set should I buy? The venator or Tantive IV?