Sign in to follow this  
karlvador

MOC : mini modular palace cinema

Hi,

This is my first post on this wonderful forum. I spent hours amazed by all the cool creations here, you guys are artisits :)

So I made a mini modular version of the new palace cinema. I didn't built it in real life (yet), this is a POV ray render... I'll build this whenever I get the chance to buy those parts ;)

feel free to alter the lxf file if you want !

post-45343-0-44149800-1365885716_thumb.jpg

cinema_mini_v3.lxf

Welcome to EuroBricks. And just Wow! Your mini modular Palace Cinema is great! Looking forward to seeing it in brick. In fact I just may try it from your ldd file if I get time. But could be a month from now, I hope you do it way sooner.

Any D

Welcome to Eurobricks karlvador! That looks like you've captured the Palace Cinema just right.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

This is an excellent mini modular scale version of the Palace Cinema. It's instantly recognisable. Well done.

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Very nice vignette-sized modular. It's amazing how accurately you managed to scale it down and keep all the recognizable features. It would really be worth to build it in real life.

Edited by Kivi

Talk about a way to make your presence known, man! Excellent job on the cinema. I particularly like the spikes used where the sai are on the original, plus the teeth as the second floor windows are creative. My only gripe is the marquee could use a splash of white between the bottom lights and the sign. At least that's what I'd do, but otherwise spot on!