Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 1 The Welcome Surprise

Good to see some people have shown up for class. Does everybody else have a number associated with being admitted? Maybe the Black Mesa don't have one. Although if they are good spies they will have figured this out. We have quite the diverse class here, don't we?

Good point, Claire; I'd been wondering about those. :thumbup:

I see no reason not to share our numbers, so I'll be the first to reveal mine; my number is 07. Obviously, as the richest and most important student, I got the best number. Not only is it a lucky number, it's only one zero away from James Bond's agent ID. That's close enough for me! :sweet:

Okay, I'll share my number to! Mine is 09 for the most important person in the school, the mascot. I have always considered the mascot as the representative of the school. So I'll represent us cocks for the year. Can I hear a GO COCKS?

Go cocks!

If the Black Mesa people do not have a number what hinders them to guess any? And why shouldn't they have a number? I understand they are registered as ordinary students. So they should have a number. However, mine is 13. I guess I am not so lucky. :cry_sad:

Hello all, I'm Wendy. As you see from my uniform I love the marching band and I hope with all my heart this year my team will win the nationals.

*huh* The Black Mesa?? I hope this will not interfere with my exercises for the marching band and I hope we will not see blood because I think I will faint seeing it.

Bob Busch here!

I hope these black mesa trouble makers don't interfere with band practice!??

If they do they'll be getting a bash from my drum stick - No-one messes with the band or my big bass drum!!

The Show (and classes) must go on!!

Hi Bob, I see we have a common uniform :wink: I completely agree with you: The Show must go on, for the classes I'm not so sure :innocent:

G'Day.

I am Lucy.

Look at my band uniform. >.<

Why does it have to be red?!

Apparently I can't quit band right now. Drats.

What... Black Mensa?

Why does it have to be black?!

*throws trumpet onto the ground*

Hi Lucy, why you don't like red? it's so cool.

If you say so. I have never seen people dressing like sat. Looks dangerous to me. Hi, I am Adriano.

Dude, I'm expressing myself. Don't judge by appearances.

My student number is 15: how old I was when I discovered Green Day :wub: .

My number is 18. I wanted to see how many numbers were given out and to see if that number correlated to the number of students. It was possible to find out how many scum Black Mesa we have here. I know it's a longshot, but I'm looking to drum up some conversation here and we have nothing to go on at this point. I thought it was possible that since my name is las in alphabetical order, that I may have the highest number. Since it is lower than the total number of students, it was possible to figure out how many insurgents we have.

I seriously doubt there's any correlation between the numbers and the player. There are twenty-two players, so logically everyone will have a number between one and twenty-two.

Besides that, hi, I'm SLOANE PETERSON. I'm a cheerleader from Mississippi. Yeah, see how many of you can type that out correctly and not use auto-correct.

I seriously doubt there's any correlation between the numbers and the player. There are twenty-two players, so logically everyone will have a number between one and twenty-two.

Besides that, hi, I'm SLOANE PETERSON. I'm a cheerleader from Mississippi. Yeah, see how many of you can type that out correctly and not use auto-correct.

Then you should have no issue letting us know what your number is if they don't mean anything. We've also been here in class for a bit now with a handful of classmates not even saying hi yet. I'm paying attention to you guys.

Then you should have no issue letting us know what your number is if they don't mean anything. We've also been here in class for a bit now with a handful of classmates not even saying hi yet. I'm paying attention to you guys.

If you must know, it's 01.

For your infomation I am number 12, which is of no relevance to catching scum. The only thing we will have to go on is any suspicous behaviour.

Exactly, which so far is not being forthright with the little bit of information that we have or being completely silent, which a handful still are. Many scenarios like this have some sort of puzzle or clue to put together, which while in and of itself may be of little consequence, we can deduce who is willing to bring forth their information and who is not.

Dudes, what's up? I'm Andrew Clark. Guess I might as well show up for class. Anybody catch the game on Saturday?

If any of those Black Mesa folks are bulky we could sure use them on defense.

Anyways, gotta hit the gym and work on my delts.

Oh, and I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but wouldn't those Black Mesa folks be the people most trying to fit in? :hmpf_bad:

Dudes, what's up? I'm Andrew Clark. Guess I might as well show up for class. Anybody catch the game on Saturday?

Oh, and I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but wouldn't those Black Mesa folks be the people most trying to fit in? :hmpf_bad:

Or the ones trying to divert attention from themselves :wink: . Investigate me all you want.

Good to see some people have shown up for class. Does everybody else have a number associated with being admitted? Maybe the Black Mesa don't have one. Although if they are good spies they will have figured this out. We have quite the diverse class here, don't we?

Since you are so keen to know, it's 11 for me.

Let's go cocks! Hey everybody! The name's Ricky, Ricky Sanders it is. Eat more meat! Not Chicken. Now everybody, do the Chicken Dance and let's kick those Black Mesas out of here!

Chicken dance?!

I had enough of marching all day.

I will pass.

And keep your feathers to yourself.

Okay, I'll share my number to! Mine is 09 for the most important person in the school, the mascot. I have always considered the mascot as the representative of the school. So I'll represent us cocks for the year. Can I hear a GO COCKS?

Why does the mascot have to be chicken?!

Gah.

>.<

If the Black Mesa people do not have a number what hinders them to guess any? And why shouldn't they have a number? I understand they are registered as ordinary students. So they should have a number. However, mine is 13. I guess I am not so lucky. :cry_sad:

You are an exchange student, aren't you?

Where are you from?

Why are you here?

Hello all, I'm Wendy. As you see from my uniform I love the marching band and I hope with all my heart this year my team will win the nationals.

*huh* The Black Mesa?? I hope this will not interfere with my exercises for the marching band and I hope we will not see blood because I think I will faint seeing it.

Hi Bob, I see we have a common uniform :wink: I completely agree with you: The Show must go on, for the classes I'm not so sure :innocent:

Hi Lucy, why you don't like red? it's so cool.

Hi Wendy.

Red is my least favourite colour.

I like blue more.

Nationals?!

That means more blowing and marching?!

AHH!

My feet are swollen, my lungs hurt.

>.<

Hi Clanure,

Can you tell everyone your number please?

Do I have to do all the work here?!

Gah.

>.<

Dudes, what's up? I'm Andrew.

I meant "Hi Andrew"

My apologies.

Hi Wendy.

Red is my least favourite colour.

I like blue more.

Nationals?!

That means more blowing and marching?!

AHH!

My feet are swollen, my lungs hurt.

>.<

I think the painful feet and lungs are nothing compared to the glory of winning the nationals. :innocent2:

I'm Bud, but if you're smart you already know that.

-Yawn- Who cares about Black whoever.

I'll be over at my lunch table. Do not sit with me unless I say you can. Gifts and protection may get you on my good side and provide access to my lunch table.

Hmmmmm...... Hi. Name's Miller. Chuckie Miller. Yeah, I got some number... 14!

Whatever is that "Black Mesa"? Is that a band like "Black Sabbath"? They have some great songs...

:hmpf:

Anyways... My number is 04. Not that I think it matters but here you go.

Hey Chuck, whats up , Yea I think they are from Europe

Claire what are yo so intrested about everybody else and their number, what are you hiding

Claire what are yo so intrested about everybody else and their number, what are you hiding

Maybe, Claire hides a matematic mind that see numbers in all things :tongue:

Not hiding anything, I already said my number was 18. I'm trying to see if everybody else has one and if there is anything to derive from it. Those that are unwilling to even share this slightest bit of information about them is interesting to me. You may think it's dumb, but it's all I have to go on right now. I notice you are yet to post yours as well, hiding anything?

Hmmmmm...... Hi. Name's Miller. Chuckie Miller. Yeah, I got some number... 14!

Whatever is that "Black Mesa"? Is that a band like "Black Sabbath"? They have some great songs...

Someone whom i can hang out with.

My number is 666 thats right,you shall fear me ,Black Mesa,cus im the real devil here. :devil:

Why do you guys give your original number?I'm still in the waking up process ,so i couldnt catch up :sadnew: .

Maybe, Claire hides a matematic mind that see numbers in all things :tongue:

I see the Matrix!

numbers numbers whatever, I am not here to learn nothin abou no freakin numbers

actually I have no idea why I am here

numbers numbers whatever, I am not here to learn nothin abou no freakin numbers

actually I have no idea why I am here

Well...if you're bored ,i have something to crack us. :wink: