Logan McOwen

Hero Factory 2013

Anyone seen the store calendar for July yet? There seems to be a Hero Factory promo from the 15 to the end of the month to get an accesory pack.

It shows a black brain slug and a red bladed weapon there.

I only saw it blurry in a video from just2good, where he had to tell me what was written there.

I'm personally hoping to pick it up. Does anyone know if it's going to be available in German LEGO stores?

I'm personally hoping to pick it up. Does anyone know if it's going to be available in German LEGO stores?

I will also try to pick it up.

I'm very sure it will also be avaiable in Germany. All other promotions have been, so why not this, too.

>Only Brain colour in the TV episode is Red.

>no Red Brain in any set

>makes a special coloured brain

>black brain

LEGO doesn't make the slightest of senses sometimes.

Ya in Breakout they pitted Stormer Xl Against Speeda Demon but gave him a recolored Furno Bike. It would have been a great opportunity to pit Furno against Speeda Demon since Furno already had a bike. They could have given us an updated version of Furno and his bike.

With that one, they had never really planned on doing a second bike set (presumably), it was just a matter of making the large box sets opponents. For the TV show, it was then easiest to recolor the Furno Bike.

Kinda odd that we're seeing less and less reviews here on EB lately - will anyone other than ZORK be doing reviews of the Chima/HF summer sets?

Soon as Evo and Dragon Bolt are at Walmart, I'll be reviewing them here and on my Youtube channel.

Soon as Evo and Dragon Bolt are at Walmart, I'll be reviewing them here and on my Youtube channel.

I'm talking about pictorial reviews here on EB! There are plenty of video reviews on YouTube already, I just prefer pictorial ones.

You and me both brother.

If I ever actually end up getting some any time soon, I'll do a review, but it's unlikely to be before August.

i also prefer pictorial review. still waiting till someone posted a review.

Yep,agree with all of you pictorials are far superior to that of a video,unless a "good" reviewer has made one,but I already got all the info I needed form Jang's reviews.

I'm willing to do reviews. I have Stormer, Surge, and Frost Beast.

Take your pick.

Kalhiki

Kinda odd that we're seeing less and less reviews here on EB lately - will anyone other than ZORK be doing reviews of the Chima/HF summer sets?

I feel somewhat honored now. :blush:

And at the same time, I'm getting impatient here because the HF summer sets are still not out here. I start to worry that they'll be pushed back to July. Argh.

(well okay, maybe I'm wrong and they'll hit shelves in mid-June, but I don't know)

don't worry, at least you're not the only one. there are some others who had it worse, particularly the ones in asia. :laugh:

I'm talking about pictorial reviews here on EB! There are plenty of video reviews on YouTube already, I just prefer pictorial ones.

I said on Youtube and here.

don't worry, at least you're not the only one. there are some others who had it worse, particularly the ones in asia. :laugh:

The thing is, it's usually the other way around with LEGO. In the past few years, at least the Summer wave was released earlier in Germany than in the USA.

In fact, the same happened this year with the Chima Builds.

Ironically, it was the other way around last year: While the DC Ultra Builds were already released in the USA, they didn't hit German shelves until may, alongside with the Marvel Ultra Builds. The Breakout sets were released a tiny bit earlier here, if memory serves me right.

I've recently bought Hero Factory Secret Missions. 2,3,4,& 5. All of them are excellent reads. Mirror World especially. Robot Rampage and Mirror World told me that Hero Factory's story is much deeper than we imagined.

Any chance we could get a summary of Mirror World? There's a very, very brief one on HS01, but it is kinda vague.

Am I the only one who notices that (Excluding Furno) each visor colour is identical to that of the Brain Colour?

Am I the only one who notices that (Excluding Furno) each visor colour is identical to that of the Brain Colour?

Well, sort of. But Breez and Rocka have the same color visor whereas Scarox's and Ogrum's brains have two different shades of green. Likewise, Evo and Stormer have the same color visor while the brains in Aquagon and Frost Beast are different shades of blue. Overall, though, you're correct, and I think it's an extension of how all the heroes and villains have corresponding color schemes.

I had noticed the visors before, but I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't notice the Heroes and villains all had matching primary color schemes until recently.

I'll be doing some BZPower reviews for these pretty soon. Once I get through all my vacation photos to edit.

I'll be doing some BZPower reviews for these pretty soon. Once I get through all my vacation photos to edit.

What about Bulk and Bruizer?