Hinckley

FABULAND Month Headquarters!

Well you have a whole month to gather your senses and join in the party! :wub_drool:

It's about time there was a Fabuland month!

Wow, I was lucky I visited my father today when I saw the announce :laugh: Have found 2 Fabuland minifigs and 4 pieces, gonna be a fun challenge for myself :tongue:

How is it unfair? You don't HAVE to participate you know :tongue:. And if you really like Fabuland and want to participate, it's not like it's impossible to acquire any. :wink:

Just saying that the few people who are lucky enough to have Fabuland sets will have an advantage in all these contests, but I guess the same could be said about any themed month. And I don't know what you're talking about; of course I have to participate! :grin:

And here I thought I could actually spend a while sorting my bricks now.. and then this comes along. :grin:

Same here! :laugh:

Since I own zero FABULAND products, is there any other stuff that could pass as FABULAND?

Well, technically none of the contests require you to use any official Fabuland figs or parts, just to make it Fabuland themed, so I think you can be creative and use anything you like, as long as it fits inside the theme. For example, the Legends of Chima figs and most of the other anthropomorphic animals from other action themes could pass as Fabuland characters with some slight modifying. :wink:

For example, the Legends of Chima figs and most of the other anthropomorphic animals from other action themes could pass as Fabuland characters with some slight modifying. :wink:

:damn: Not this.

Just like with Summer of Friends, you can still build in the same style even without the actual figures. :classic:

:wub: This.

This didn't get answered yet ...

A general question for all categories so I'll just ask here: Is using only the fabuland heads on minfig torsos allowed in the entries? I presume switching the hands is allright, since all the figs int the banner have them switched ...

:damn: Not this.

So only official Fabuland figs are allowed? :look: Even for the crossover and story contests?

So only official Fabuland figs are allowed? :look: Even for the crossover and story contests?

It's not a crossover if it doesn't have any Fabuland, is it? :wacko:

I probably won't disqualify any entries for not having specific FABULAND parts. However, Chima is not FABULAND and you can't fool the voters. :hmpf_bad:

It's not a crossover if it doesn't have any Fabuland, is it? :wacko:

I dunno, it could be if you build a scene or vehicle from another theme in the style of Fabuland. :shrug_oh_well:

I dunno, it could be if you build a scene or vehicle from another theme in the style of Fabuland. :shrug_oh_well:

That will probably work for the Crossover Contest, agreed.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. :classic:

Just wanted to :wub: this Fabulastic Month!!!

I see if I can come out something too! Thanks Hinck for making this Special Theme Month, a reality.

f6.jpgf8.jpgAre these fabuland pieces it said on eBay they where. Just checking :blush: How tall are fabuland animals? Edited by brickboy12

f6.jpgf8.jpgAre these fabuland pieces it said on eBay they where. Just checking :blush: How tall are fabuland animals?

eBay is not a good source of LEGO history. :wall: You can't honestly believe that would be the place to check. Try bricklink maybe? Anyway, the pieces on the left aren't FABULAND, by any stretch of the the imagination. On closer inspection, neither are the ones on the right. Sorry. :blush:

eBay is not a good source of LEGO history. :wall: You can't honestly believe that would be the place to check. Try bricklink maybe? Anyway, the pieces on the left aren't FABULAND, by any stretch of the the imagination. On closer inspection, neither are the ones on the right. Sorry. :blush:

Actually, the top right yellow one is this, isn't it? http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x845 :look:

Aha, from the top they look almost the same. I stand corrected :blush:

Stand. :snicker:

Stand. :snicker:

Am I making a mess of this strange foreign language again? :look:

Am I making a mess of this strange foreign language again? :look:

Umbrella stand. :rofl: