Sign in to follow this  
def

Euroricks Mafia day three: An end to Ricks

This game is frustrating to me right now. I feel all jumbled because there is so much to look out for right now. So far we have quite a huge amount of people accused. I do agree that Zepher is suspicious, but I don't want to quite for him yet. As I stated before, I'd like to get others talking, which is actually pretty hypocritical of me considering I do know I barely talked yesterday. Alopex has basically said NOTHING. At all. I am more than willing to vote for Alopex if it comes to it, because he hasn't been very helpful, IMHO, and he hasn't really said anything worth note. Or at least that is what I have noticed. Another thing that struck me odd was badboy wanting to volunteer for mayor yesterday. That wasn't a very townie thing to do. It would be pretty easy for a scum to volunteer because badboy did say that the mayor would probably attract less attention during the second night. Also, if he was mayor, and if he is scum, he could easily break a tie by getting rid of a townie if a fellow scum was up for lynch.

Vote: badboytje88

Another thing that struck me odd was badboy wanting to volunteer for mayor yesterday. That wasn't a very townie thing to do. It would be pretty easy for a scum to volunteer because badboy did say that the mayor would probably attract less attention during the second night. Also, if he was mayor, and if he is scum, he could easily break a tie by getting rid of a townie if a fellow scum was up for lynch.

I actually think that's not that scummy. Cornelius volunteered and turned out Town, and I even voted for him as mayor because of his push for him to be mayor. I don't think scum would make themselves so obvious when it comes down to being mayor. Although I do find it odd that badboy did that after we found out Cornelius was Town. Perhaps he was trying to copy his actions and appear Town?

Exactly. It would be easier for a scum to volunteer for mayor and claim town if a townie had already been mayor and gotten killed, because then people might assume that it is a townie thing to volunteer for mayor, giving the scum a perfect opportunity.

Zepher, you still haven't given good explanations about your behaviour, specifically the weird levelling-up the votes thing, and and the gambit-broadcasting. I've explained myself over and over, yet you persist in pushing at the same point and keeping the discussion today about me. All other discussion has stopped, as I suspect you hoped it would. You continue to attack me from the most unusual standpoint (by which I mean scum) and offer absolutely no opinion on anyone else whatsoever.

You clearly aren't reading. I don't find my own actions scummy (obviously). Telling the scum to be afraid makes them afraid. Knowing that any and all town could pretend to be scum... is information that they already knew. So reminding them that the town knew it too would make them trust everyone claiming to be scum even less. And it doesn't hurt them. As for continuously attacking you, I indeed find you scummy, but HAVE offered an opinion on both Cam (who I voted for on Day One WITH AN EXPLANATION) and Tammo.

Vote: Pandora If people don't find her tunnel vision and her lying in different PMs suspect, I'd be more than happy to alternatively vote for Big Cam, who I have said I've found suspect for 3 days now.

Vote Tally

Zepher 1 (Pandora)

Badboy 1 (Trumpetking)

Pandora 1 (Zepher)

Under 33 hours to go.

Well, Pandora, at least you talk. And give opinions. And accuse people (even though that person is me). I'll give you that. A lot better than most everyone else here... :angry: come on folks, tell us what you're thinking! Pandora, Zepher, Badboy, Big Cam? Some other option? I'd really like to not have a last second band wagon, especially if it ends up being against me!! So let's get some real conversation. People who aren't Hinckley are allowed to talk! :grin:

The reason I've been rather quiet since earlier today is that I've been pondering on what to do. I am at a loss of what to do, because I know we are treading a very thin line. With nine dead townies, the scum have to be close to overcoming us. We have to make the right decision today. I think it was Shadows who said that those in the front are likely to be town, and the scum are sitting back and watching from the sidelines. While I'm not going to cross out the possibility that there are scum playing out in front, I feel that there are definitely some lurking.

Big Cam strikes me as one of these people. He's not necessarily quiet like a select few of us (looking at you, Alopex, Nightshroud and Adam), but when he speaks up I feel that he adds little to the conversation. Earlier today he popped in to say "well, people dead, I know who I'm voting for". Care to elaborate on that, Cam? Day 1 he used his curse as a crutch to not participate, that much I had agreed with Darkdragon on. Some of us thought that the curse prevented him from contributing at all, but I'd like to state that this is not true. Hinckley told me in PM that he was still able to contribute as long as he stayed in character, and that was apparent in his posts yesterday. That was something that Big Cam refused to do when he was cursed, and since then his posts, however frequent, have held little substance. Posting often without really saying anything is trademark scum behavior.

In addition to this, his responses to Pandora's inquires earlier today made little sense, and even took them out of context. As an example, he brought up the suspicion that we were all townies, even though def specifically told us how the game would be set up prior to playing. Still, when Pandora asked him about this, he replied with a very strange response:

Really? Me thinking EVERYONE in the game is a townie sounds scummy. So your saying I'm the only scum in the game? Think about that for a second.

No, that's not what she was saying at all, you could easily be scum just saying that. Really, I'm having a hard time making sense of that post at all, so much so that I can hardly justify a response. Nonsensical and taking the original question out of context.

For me, these factors make Big Cam my prime suspect today.

Vote: Big Cam

And whatever happens today, I highly encourage everyone to go over the last three days to read and analyze everything that's been said, again. I'm sure some of you have, but I think it bears reminding for those who haven't: we are very likely on the brink of losing today or tomorrow. Most people have estimated two to three people per scum team. If we factor in conversions (which def said would be higher than normal), they may number 8 or more. That means we only outnumber them by a very small margin (one or two people), so I urge all of you to think carefully before making a decision. It would also help if more people were sharing their thoughts...

h0n3st1y, ! d0n't kn0w h0w ! f33l 4b0ut s0m3 0f th3s3 v0t3s. p3rs0n411y, ! s33 p4nd0r4 4s t0wn 4t th3 m0m3nt. z3ph's m4k!ng th3 p0!nt th4t sh3 h4d n0 r34s0n 2 c14!m 2 h!nk, but ! th!nk !t's th3 0pp0s!t3. h!nk c0u1d h4v3 34s!ly g0tt3n th3 lynch 0nt0 h3r 4t th4t p0!nt; p1us th3r3's n0 r34s0n n0t t0 cl4!m 2 s0me1 u t0wnr34d. p4nd4 just r34ds t0wn t0 m3 rn, 41th0ugh sh3 c0u1d pr0b4b1y t0wnt311 4s scum !f sh3 w4nt3d 2.

z3ph, !t 100ks 1!k3 y0u'r3 push!ng 0n n0th!ng. OMGUSing 4t b3st, r3411y. :sceptic:

y c4n't th!s d4y 3nd s0 ! c4n typ3 n0rm411y 4g4!n? :facepalm:

Tammo, you remain in my top three scum predictions still. I'm glad someone else pinged you today, because I've had issues with your posts but haven't really pursued it because it felt like a gut feeling. But now I can really look at your posts. You defend Pandy, saying that there's no reason to not claim to someone you read as town (not true) and then say that she reads as town to you, but also you think she could do that as scum... so you offer nothing really there.

He then calls me out. Fine by me, but place the vote. It seems very much like he's being, like Big Cam, a big poster but not following through on his convictions, and staying wishy washy.

My top three scum predictions remain Big Cam, Tammo and Pandora.

Vote Tally

Zepher 1 (Pandora)

Badboy 1 (Trumpetking)

Pandora 1 (Zepher)

Big Cam 1 (JimB)

Under 27 hours to go.

When I first posted at the beginning if this day when I said I know who I'm voting for I was referring to Pandora because I trusted everything Hinck said when he turned up town. Although since then I've seen a lot more and now I'm confused about Pandora.

I may not say much, but that's because I don't have much to say. I'm not sure what you guys want me to say when I don't have 5 people in a private conversation like some of you. I read, I read a lot. I chime in when I feel like I have something to contribute. If someone wants to start sharing secrets with me via PM feel free, otherwise I'm not quite sure why not bickering about something I don't have the facts for is a bad thing.

He then calls me out. Fine by me, but place the vote. It seems very much like he's being, like Big Cam, a big poster but not following through on his convictions, and staying wishy washy.

What have I not followed through with and why am I wishy washy, I've stood by my votes and unfortunately they were wrong, but I've changed my focus after finding those convictions out. If changing my focus to try and get LESS dead townies is wishy washy to you, then you sound like scum. I'd think if you were a townie you'd want to do the same thing.

Another thing that struck me odd was badboy wanting to volunteer for mayor yesterday. That wasn't a very townie thing to do. It would be pretty easy for a scum to volunteer because badboy did say that the mayor would probably attract less attention during the second night. Also, if he was mayor, and if he is scum, he could easily break a tie by getting rid of a townie if a fellow scum was up for lynch.

Vote: badboytje88

You make one valid points. Yes if a member of scum becomes mayor, he might be able to lead the lynch of a scum towarts the lynch of a townie. But by doing so he would put a huge target on his head when people find out that the eventual target was town and the primairy target for the lynch turns out scum. I volunteered to be the mayor yesterday because no one seemed to want the position and I thought the day 2 mayor would be relatively safe as he would most likely be watched that night since our first mayor was killed on his first night. And by the way the chances of the votes ending up in a tie are really small so I think we'll hardly need a mayor in this game of life.

You make one valid points. Yes if a member of scum becomes mayor, he might be able to lead the lynch of a scum towarts the lynch of a townie. But by doing so he would put a huge target on his head when people find out that the eventual target was town and the primairy target for the lynch turns out scum. I volunteered to be the mayor yesterday because no one seemed to want the position and I thought the day 2 mayor would be relatively safe as he would most likely be watched that night since our first mayor was killed on his first night. And by the way the chances of the votes ending up in a tie are really small so I think we'll hardly need a mayor in this game of life.

Why didn't you vote for yourself yesterday if you were volunteering? Why didn't you vote for yourself today, for that matter? Have you changed your mind about being mayor? You've had two easy chances to become mayor, but you've seemed to back away both times. Now I'm stuck with it. Thanks a lot. :cry_sad:

Well yesterday I wanted to volunteer but I didn't want to force it upon me by voting for myself. Today I didn't want to run for mayor as both mayors have died... It appears to be bad lick to be a mayor... Sorry!

Bad lick :p

I meant bad luck

When I first posted at the beginning if this day when I said I know who I'm voting for I was referring to Pandora because I trusted everything Hinck said when he turned up town. Although since then I've seen a lot more and now I'm confused about Pandora.

I may not say much, but that's because I don't have much to say. I'm not sure what you guys want me to say when I don't have 5 people in a private conversation like some of you. I read, I read a lot. I chime in when I feel like I have something to contribute. If someone wants to start sharing secrets with me via PM feel free, otherwise I'm not quite sure why not bickering about something I don't have the facts for is a bad thing.

You don't have to be talking to people in private! I haven't talked to anyone except for Hinckley, and even without that I am able to at least contribute to the discussion. It's been excuse after excuse with you, and it's unacceptable. The scum are lurking, I think you're one of them.

Badboy, it's really scummy to use thinking the mayor won't die that night as an excuse. Why would you want to stay alive? Unless you're a PR, you're scum.

It's not bad luck to be mayor. Our last mayor was lynched for scummy behavior. That's just bad luck for him. And for us considering he's town. But not for the mayor role. Even though you're superstitious, you're probably scum.

There is no need for a mayor? Look at the tally! 1-1-1!!! I know, a lot of people still need to vote, but who says the votes won't still be tied??? Unless you're somehow paying attention (which it doesn't seem like), you're scum.

And I hate to be a dick, but "one valid points" is grammatically incorrect. Did you mean "some valid points"? Or "one valid point"?

Why would you want to stay alive?

:facepalm:

I see your line of thinking. It sucks, but I still see it. I'm not using this silly mayor thing to judge anyone as scummy or not anymore. It hasn't gotten us anywhere.

I'm going to Vote: Big Cam. The points I brought up against him on Day One are still valid, and in fact stronger because he still hasn't added anything to discussion. I don't pretend to have a sprawling network of PMs, but I can still voice my thoughts.

! h4d just typ3d up my p0st, 4nd th3n ! pr3ss3d d3l3t3 4nd l3ft th3 p4g3. :wall: yyyyyyy!?! :cry_sad:

Tammo, you remain in my top three scum predictions still. I'm glad someone else pinged you today, because I've had issues with your posts but haven't really pursued it because it felt like a gut feeling. But now I can really look at your posts. You defend Pandy, saying that there's no reason to not claim to someone you read as town (not true) and then say that she reads as town to you, but also you think she could do that as scum... so you offer nothing really there.

th!s !s 1 0f th3 01d3st tr!cks !n th3 b00k. u s33 !'m n0t f0110w!ng ur r34ds, s0 u d3c!d3 2 scumr34d m3, h0p3fu11y 3!th3r g3tt!ng m3 lynch3d 0r g3tt!ng m3 2 v0te w/ u. !t 3l!m!n4t3s 4n 0pp0n3nt 3!th3r w4y. h0w3v3r, !'m n0t g0!ng 2 l3t !t w0rk 0n m3 th!s g4m3.

y0ur "scumr34d" 0n m3 !s s10ppy 4nd b4s3l3ss. u s4y th4t !'m b3!ng "w!shy-w4shy", wh3n !'m 4ctu411y b3!ng c4ut!0us. fr4nk1y, th4t's n0t w0rth 4 scumr34d, 4nd ur 0bv!0us1y try!ng 2 m4k3 up 4 ur l4ck 0f l0g!c 0n ur r34d 0f m3 by pu11!ng c0mp13t31y !rr313v4nt th!ngs 0ut 0f ur 4** 4nd us!ng th3m 4g4!nst m3.

4nd my r34d 0n p4nd4 !s 3x4ct1y 4s ! s4!d !t. h3r b3h4v!0r h4s b33n pr0-t0wn th!s g4m3, but !'m n0t 3nt!r31y r34dy 2 t0wn34d h3r c0mp13t31y y3t. u m4k3 !t s0und 1!k3 !'m n0t 4110w3d 2 s4y th4t w/o b3!ng scum, wh!ch !s c0mp13t3 BS. 4s t0wn, !'m g0!ng 2 0ut 4 r34d !f ! d4mn w3ll w4nt to.

y0u'r3 !mp1y!ng th4t 4ny1 wh0 d03sn't h4v3 c0ncr3t3 r34ds !s scum, wh!ch !s r!d!cu10us. h4v3 u t4k3n 4 l00k @ th3 gr4v3y4rd? 3v3ry1 th3r3 !s t0wn. d0 u 3xp3ct 4ny0n3 t0wn 2 h4v3 c0ncr3t3 r34ds 4ft3r th3 l4st c0up13 0f d4ys w3'v3 h4d? fr4nk1y, u'r3 m4k!ng th3 fl4w3d p0!nt th4t 4NY0N3 t0wn sh0u1d h4ve c0ncr3t3 r34ds. th!s !s hyp0cr!t!c41 c0m!ng fr0m me, but t0wn !s th3 un!nf0rm3d m4j0r!ty. th!s m34ns th4t th3r3's n0 r34s0n 4 t0wn t0 h4v3 4ny c0ncr3t3 r34ds @ 4ny p0!nt. y d0 u 3xp3ct us 2 h4v3 th3m? 4nd, b3tt3r y3t, y r ur r34ds s0 c0ncr3t3? :look:

4g4!n 4ssum!ng th4t 4ny0n3 h4s c0ncr3t3 r34ds 4t th!s p0!nt. :laugh:

th!s !s h!l4r!0us b3c4us3 ! d!dn't 3v3n scumr34d u, y3t ur 41r34dy g3tt!ng 0v3rd3f3ns!v3. :grin: ! s4!d th4t u l00k3d l!k3 u w3r3 push!ng 0n n0th!ng. th4t !mp1!3s th4t u'r3 scum, but !v'3 s33n pl3nty 0f t0wn!3s pu11 r34ds 0ut 0f their 4**es b4; !t's g3n3ra11y du3 2 tunn31 v!s!0n. b4s!c411y, ur push 0n p4nd4 c0u1d h4v3 34s!ly b33n th4t 0f a t0wn!3 w4y 2 sur3 0f h!ms3lf. th4t's y !t d!dn't w4rr4nt 4 v0t3.

but th!s p0st by u d3f!n!t3ly d03s.

Vote: Zepher

c0ngr4ts, z3ph3r, u succ3ssfu11y turn3d 4 nu11r34d !nt0 4 scumr34d. :thumbup:

I actually think that's not that scummy. Cornelius volunteered and turned out Town, and I even voted for him as mayor because of his push for him to be mayor. I don't think scum would make themselves so obvious when it comes down to being mayor. Although I do find it odd that badboy did that after we found out Cornelius was Town. Perhaps he was trying to copy his actions and appear Town?

You managed to argue in a full circle there, potato. :wacko:

You say: badboy isn't scummy because Corny was, and badboy was too obvious (despite not voting for himself), but he could be scum because he might have been trying to copy Cornelius, so in fact he might be scummy because Corny wasn't.

Most of us here can work those theories out, what we'd like to hear are your opinions on what he was actually doing.

Essentially, do you think he's scummy or not?

Telling the scum to be afraid makes them afraid.

Uhm, ok. If I tell you to be purple, will you be purple? :tongue:

Knowing that any and all town could pretend to be scum... is information that they already knew. So reminding them that the town knew it too would make them trust everyone claiming to be scum even less. And it doesn't hurt them.

Why should you care who the scum trust or not? Wouldn't it actually help our cause more if they inadvertently trusted a Townie and revealed themselves? And why the hell should you care whether or not you hurt the scum?? After your explanation is actually sounds even more like you were trying to shout a warning to your counterpart scum team.

As for continuously attacking you, I indeed find you scummy, but HAVE offered an opinion on both Cam (who I voted for on Day One WITH AN EXPLANATION) and Tammo.

Apologies Zeph, I said you had only focused on me, when in actuality you only mostly focused on me. You did indeed point your finger at Tammo and Big Cam in your earlier post.

If people don't find her tunnel vision and her lying in different PMs suspect

Tunnel vision? Against you? badboy? Cam? Potato?

And where did I lie in PM? Not one single person I've spoken with in PM has said I've lied. Scouty is still unsure of what he perceives as an inconsistency, and Hinck felt there was an inconsistency too, but these have been openly discussed.

Despite your drive to get people talking, my vote is staying with you for now.

You trusted everything Hinck said when he turned up town? But ignored the whole him-unvoting me thing. It was blatantly obvious that Hinck and I were talking and working together just before the end of the day, but that piece of information goes ignored. Additionally, you didn't exactly have an opinion about me, you just put blind trust in a dead guy and didn't even wait to see if anyone had any interesting information to share (and it seems, so far they haven't).

I'm not sure what you guys want me to say when I don't have 5 people in a private conversation like some of you.

You can still actively participate without PM conversations. There was even a whole mafia game without PM conversations, and that worked just fine. There's a ton of information in the thread, we'd just like to know your opinion on it.

If someone wants to start sharing secrets with me via PM feel free, otherwise I'm not quite sure why not bickering about something I don't have the facts for is a bad thing.

Leaving aside the obvious here (that you're asking for people to share secrets in PM), if you don't have the facts about something then you can ask. Seek to clarify; that's what happened yesterday when Scouty was forced to reveal his role - a lot of people asked him questions to clarify the information presented.

I volunteered to be the mayor yesterday because no one seemed to want the position and I thought the day 2 mayor would be relatively safe as he would most likely be watched that night since our first mayor was killed on his first night. And by the way the chances of the votes ending up in a tie are really small so I think we'll hardly need a mayor in this game of life.

If you think a mayor isn't that much help, why volunteer? And you wanted to be mayor so you would be watched?

Well yesterday I wanted to volunteer but I didn't want to force it upon me by voting for myself. Today I didn't want to run for mayor as both mayors have died... It appears to be bad lick to be a mayor... Sorry!

I still fail to understand why you put yourself forward and then just didn't vote for yourself. It's like you didn't want to be too obvious about it, and if you were emulating Cornelius - well, he voted for himself. If anybody had strongly disagreed with you being mayor then they could easily have voted for someone else. And it's not as if Hinck died solely because he was mayor yesterday, so I don't see how your opinion has changed aside from developing superstition.

It certainly is a hard situation. The truth is I dont really know who to vote for. We must vote for scum today, otherwise we wont have much chancing for winning anymore... :sceptic:

I'll think about it, but I don't think noncontributing is a valid reason for voting for anyone now. I'd rather look for scumtells (we've already seen a few) and vote for a real scum.

You don't have to be talking to people in private! I haven't talked to anyone except for Hinckley, and even without I am able to at least contribute to the discussion. It's been excuse after excuse with you, and it's unacceptable. The scum are lurking, I think you're one of them.

Unacceptable? I didn't know you wrote the rules for playing mafia games.

I answer questions asked of me and address peoples suspicions. Just because I don't post 68 times per day thread doesn't mean I'm not paying attention or playing.

People who just ramdomly accuse others with no proof or real suspicion besides saying I'm suspicious of you are just dumb. If you don't have facts you can share, then you probably shouldn't be throwing out accusations. I'm not referring to you, just mafia games in general.

Unacceptable? I didn't know you wrote the rules for playing mafia games.

It's not a rule. It's a reason he's voting to kill you. :laugh:

I answer questions asked of me and address peoples suspicions. Just because I don't post 68 times per day thread doesn't mean I'm not paying attention or playing.

People who just ramdomly accuse others with no proof or real suspicion besides saying I'm suspicious of you are just dumb. If you don't have facts you can share, then you probably shouldn't be throwing out accusations. I'm not referring to you, just mafia games in general.

Discussion is what gets us proof and real suspicion. If we were to base every single thing we did on facts, we may as well lie down and let the scum pick us off until the investigator finds one of them.

Hmm. I feel like time is running low. I was going to vote for Zepher, his day 2 scum lures still bother me, and if this whole thing wraps up and it turns out he was scum, I'll be kicking myself for not following through with that. The points raised against Big Cam, however, are certainly convincing as well. I find his "we're all town" suggestion to be pretty bizarre, I'm wondering if a scum would make such a gambit. Scum do love to cause confusion... And saying that 'random' accusations due to suspicion are "just stupid" isn't that smart in itself. These accusations can provoke response and raise discussion, things we need in order to root out the scum.

Oh, hmm, it seems my vote will tip the scales in favour of one over the other. I'll vote: Big Cam for now, but I don't want the rest of the people to bandwagon on. We'll see how this goes.

We have to make the right decision today.

Well then I hope people remember tomorrow if more people jump on your wagon whQuoterted the vote on me because I'm town. Sadly once a day is over it seems like people just forget the facts left there.

Big Cam strikes me as one of these people. He's not necessarily quiet like a select few of us (looking at you, Alopex, Nightshroud and Adam), but when he speaks up I feel that he adds little to the conversation. Earlier today he popped in to say "well, people dead, I know who I'm voting for". Care to elaborate on that, Cam? Day 1 he used his curse as a crutch to not participate, that much I had agreed with Darkdragon on. Some of us thought that the curse prevented him from contributing at all, but I'd like to state that this is not true. Hinckley told me in PM that he was still able to contribute as long as he stayed in character, and that was apparent in his posts yesterday. That was something that Big Cam refused to do when he was cursed, and since then his posts, however frequent, have held little substance. Posting often without really saying anything is trademark scum behavior.

Certainly. I was referring to Pandora. Hinck originally was making a case against her yesterday, then in was gone until after the day was over. I quickly browsed day 2, saw Hinck was town and said, yup Hinck was right and that was my post at the beginning of the day. After fully reading day 2 (the stuff I missed) I see Hinck had a change of mind and many followed. Being that he knew more than me, I'm trusting his line of thought. Which is why I have taken zero steps towards accusing Pandora today.

In addition to this, his responses to Pandora's inquires earlier today made little sense, and even took them out of context. As an example, he brought up the suspicion that we were all townies, even though def specifically told us how the game would be set up prior to playing. Still, when Pandora asked him about this, he replied with a very strange response:

I know what def said but he has a history of having some pretty messed up twists on his game. The odds just don't make sense. Assuming that each night someone is converted and there are at minimum 2 scum, since def said there were at least 2 teams of scum. There number could now possibly be 5 or more. We've seen 9 townies die. I bet tomorrow, there will be 3 more dead townies. Out of luck of the scum? I highly doubt it.

No, that's not what she was saying at all, you could easily be scum just saying that. Really, I'm having a hard time making sense of that post at all, so much so that I can hardly justify a response. Nonsensical and taking the original question out of context.

OK, I admit I did not directly answer her question of who's killing all the townies. My bad. I don't know, maybe it's the banana sphinx or some other nonsense character or rule like some of def's other games. In a past game we were all town yet people still died.

And whatever happens today, I highly encourage everyone to go over the last three days to read and analyze everything that's been said, again. I'm sure some of you have, but I think it bears reminding for those who haven't: we are very likely on the brink of losing today or tomorrow.

I agree, and a vote for me is a vote to end the game since I'm town and killing me won't help your Todd's if there even are Todd's.

If we were to base every single thing we did on facts, we may as well lie down and let the scum pick us off until the investigator finds one of them.

That's how most mafia games go. Facts lead to kills with the random good luck guess by the town.

People over reacting about a typo or something like that is what kills townies. Like I wonder how many people are going to say I'm scum because in the above sentence I said by the town which could be taken as me not including myself as a townie. Thus would be a stupid mistake since I was referring to past games. But in assure you someone will read it like that. It's dumb things like that that cause townie death, stupid accusations.

Hmm. I feel like tIme is running low. I was going to vote for Zepher, his day 2 scum lures still bother me, and if this whole thing wraps up and it turns out he was scum, I'll be kicking myself for not following through with that. The points raised against Big Cam, however, are certainly convincing as well. I find his "we're all town" suggestion to be pretty bizarre, I'm wondering if a scum would make such a gambit. Scum do love to cause confusion... And saying that 'random' accusations due to suspicion are "just stupid" isn't that smart in itself. These accusations can provoke response and raise discussion, things we need in order to root out the scum.

Oh, hmm, it seems my vote will tip the scales in favour of one over the other. I'll vote: Big Cam for now, but I don't want the rest of the people to bandwagon on. We'll see how this goes.

Then why even bring it up? You do want people to bandwagon on.

Just because I suggest something that has been done before by this very host, and the current number of dead townies doesn't disagree with me, you are going to vote for me.

Please remind everyone tomorrow when I die that it was you who started the bandwagon on an innocent townie who didn't talk as much as the rest.

Vote: Tamamono

You've irked me from the beginning, I've played with you several times before when you were town and you're always head-on like a maelstrom of townie-ness. This game, however, you seem much more reserved; almost hesitant. You still post more than a lot of people but it doesn't have that usual flare.

This is meta-gaming at it's finest; but I feel most comfortable voting for you.

Oh and yeah guys I don't talk much, no one messages me so here I am posting with what I think I should do.