mo123567

Collectable Minifigure Sightings & Availability

I'm not being rude. I'm just laying out the actual timeline of CMF.

You actually were rude. You not recognizing it doesn't mean you weren't.

You have your opinion which I do not share, yours are not data, just your view of the situation, which for instance is as valid as mine.

I'm not being rude. I'm just laying out the actual timeline of CMF.

You actually were rude. You not recognizing it doesn't mean you weren't.

You have your opinion which I do not share, yours are not data, just your view of the situation, which for instance is as valid as mine.

And it looks like you both have your opinion about what's rude and what isn't.

Please keep this thread on-topic. Thank you.

I will merge this into the CMF Sightings & Availability thread.

Went to Walmart in Kentucky today, they had a few s10 left but were very picked though, a few had even been opened:/ no S11 yet...

My wife surprised me for my birthday and took me to TRU in Ohio looking for S11, they had only gotten one box but I was able to find the sax player which is the one I really wanted! The lady said they should get more in a shipment tomorrow.

This is in Italy since the last week of august. I already have the full collection, +6 extra tiki warriors, +12 extra yetis, +6 extra scarecrows +6 extra barbarians. Plan to take more.

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

Any USA Target or KMart sightings?

Well, I got 'em at a Target in West Palm Beach, FL I believe last last Sunday.

They are in Waterstone's in the UK. I got the yeti, evil mech, barbarian and scientist today.

I also just found them for the first time locally at a Target here (Tallahassee, Florida, USA) a few days ago.

I didn't buy any then, but yesterday morning I included some in a Shop at Home order, so I should have my first several S11 minifigures within a few days.

Edited by Blondie-Wan

And the series is selling so poorly that LEGO is making a MMO game dealing with just the mini figures.

Yeah that seems like the downfall of CMF.

Did you read the rumour that series 13 will NOT be a real series of minifigures, just a "simpsons" franchise?

If that's not the downfall of CMF, I'm really really curious to learn about what's this.

Did you read the rumour that series 13 will NOT be a real series of minifigures, just a "simpsons" franchise?

If that's not the downfall of CMF, I'm really really curious to learn about what's this.

Yeah, so? I think it's great. To me you only need one or two sets a year. LEGO making them based on other themes, then will probably have series 14 be a big deal series to luanch the video game. A little break with help the creators think of new mini figures. I see that as a win.

Yeah, so? I think it's great. To me you only need one or two sets a year. LEGO making them based on other themes, then will probably have series 14 be a big deal series to luanch the video game. A little break with help the creators think of new mini figures. I see that as a win.

This shows clearly that they ran out the usual CMF and it's their downfall... when something needs a big change (and that's one) it's because it doesn't work any more.

Explain then why they aren't sold in northern europe if this is such a mainstream theme...

I think a Simpsons theme could mean a lot of things. It could mean that the CMF line is popular (in a lot of places) and they want to use the brand to help sell the Simpsons even more. I think the most likely reason for replacing standard CMF releases with Lego movie or Simpsons series would be to not compete with themselves. There are certain Lego fans who really like minifigures and if two minifigure series were released at the same time, people might start to choose one or the other. As far as how successful or viable the CMF line is, I think a Simpsons series would not tell us one way or the other.

With the exception of a few specific minifigs like Yeti,Daredevil,Alien and a few others,I buy CMFs so I can add to my zombie apocalypse(I have 40 so far) so if the CMF series is dying,as long as I can still find torsos without any yellow or flesh on them,I'm ok.

Found them at my local Kmart today. I bought one bag which contains Chelsea's rival (maybe a female counterpart of a S8 Pretzel Guy).