Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day Two: Flagpole Sitta

I agree on it likely being a vig, but it would be an interesting dynamic to have a day SK, and night-time vig and scum-killer. The vig may have refrained from killing. I don't actually know anything, but that would be interesting. It is possible that it's an SK, and if it is, I'm glad it's seemingly on our side for the time being.

Something to consider about it being a God-kill... God's words themselves:

"Jane decides she should feed the chickens instead of participate in discussion"

I will wait till day three to believe that a vig or SK is day-killing the least participating players.

I would bet that's just storytelling. It hasn't even been 24 hours. Some dragons haven't even posted at all.

"Jane decides she should feed the chickens instead of participate in discussion"

I will wait till day three to believe that a vig or SK is day-killing the least participating players.

Still, it being a joke is always a possibility. But I do agree that perhaps waiting until tomorrow would be best (even though I'm still leaning towards it being a Vig or SK).

Well that's a possibility, but I do doubt it now considering the timing of it (voting hasn't even started yet), the coincidence of it (why Jane, who Oscar asked to die, and not Wild Dragon, or another non-participator, or both/all?), and the repetition of it (2 times in in a row.)

Whoo. I don't think a double modkill is likely. The fact that the day killer did what Oscar suggested is a good sign, I hope he/she will continue to cooperate in the future. :sweet:

Well that's a possibility, but I do doubt it now considering the timing of it (voting hasn't even started yet), the coincidence of it (why Jane, who Oscar asked to die, and not Wild Dragon, or another non-participator, or both/all?), and the repetition of it (2 times in in a row.)

Well, the timing was different than yesterday, wasn't it? I thought Zara had voted. As for why Jane and not Wild dragon, well, I can think of a few reasons.

Anyway, I was just speculating because I found the methods so unusual . We'll know sooner or later :classic:

Nobody watched him. Where are you getting this? And why haven't you answered my earlier question ?

I must have missed your previous question, sorry. Sometimes it can be hard to hear a hedgehog over all the ruckus that a farm makes :blush:.

To answer it, I assumed that no one would be protected since it was the middle of the first day. No one would have had a night to prepare to protect anyone. This is assuming that protectors cannot act during the day.

Another note!

Did you guys read that? Walter (WaterbrickDown) professional summarizer and lame lie detector plan setter was blocked last night.

You said in that "Lady Dolores" sent you a note telling you that she saw Walter being blocked. I assumed this meant that "Lady Dolores" was watching Walter.

You said in that "Lady Dolores" sent you a note telling you that she saw Walter being blocked. I assumed this meant that "Lady Dolores" was watching Walter.

Lady Dolores isn't an actual player. It's Oscar's imaginary friend that occassionally leaves him notes about things. She shows up a lot.

Lady Dolores is a ghost. She isn't playing. If Walter was watched, we would've seen who targeted him. Don't infer things, please.

Lady Dolores isn't an actual player. It's Oscar's imaginary friend

She's real!!!! :cry_sad:

Oh for... :hmpf:

Heather called me a liar because I said earlier I ate both of my lunches. We can only eat one lunch a day. I had sent my PM in asking to eat both lunches when I said that. After I posted that, God came to me and said we can only eat one lunch a day, especially us little hedgehogs who have tiny stomachs.

I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping something elaborate had happened and someone had actually lied to her about me and we would've caught someone red-handed. It turns out the Scum in this game are not that bold. They are snivelly scared wimpies hiding in the Shadows. Afraid to fight a hedgehog? Come out and fight! I'll chew right through your Achille's tendon! :angry: Wimpy Scum!

Apparently Heather was joking with me anyway. :blush: Hedgehogs are notorious for taking Mafia very seriously. :blush:

I'm curious to see where Heather's accusation towards the hedgehog goes as well.

Sorry, nothing to see there. Misunderstood joke and we've cleared it over. If I really wanted to accuse Oscar of being a scummy liar, I'd have brought something substantial forward in public.

I'm with those that thinks the day killer is actually a killer of some sort and not an act of some higher power. Seriously, what kind of sadistic higher power would do such a thing?

Coincedences can happen Oscar, but it just seems right.

Just seems right that Walter is Scum Killer*

I can't follow your logic here. It worries me that you're so convinced just because it "seems right". How? Why? :wacko:

Very interesting indeed. I am a bit worried that the "vig" seems to be under Oscar's command. Maybe Oscar is the vig. But how could such a cute wittle thing do this? Oh right he's also very sassy. :tongue: Can't say I'm not grateful it wasn't me killed today, though, and I would agree that Jane was as good of a target as any (well, more than that...).

Now who do we vote for? Walter, with the claim that he was blocked? Daisy, with the spectacles? It's all a bit jumbled in my head right now, so I'll have to think things over before I come to a decision.

Very interesting indeed. I am a bit worried that the "vig" seems to be under Oscar's command.

Makes me a bit worried too. :sceptic: Just because I'm running my mouth the most doesn't mean the killer is following me. Several people agreed that Jane was a great target. I'm sure the killer has her own brain. If he or she was listening to just me, they probably would've gone after you. :blush: Sorry to say...

You can now vote.

With 22 players remaining, a majority of 12 is required for a conviction.

There are up to 48 hours left in the day.

:blush:

Vote: Walter (Waterbrick Down).I don't think the day killer's scum, and since there was no kill last night...

I stand by my assertion that Jane would make a good big kill. We can't get her to respond or pay attention. Killing her would get her off our suspect list. The difference is I'm not at all sure she's Scum as you claimed to be. The odd thing you said was if Trish was Town then that's what made you think Jane was Scum. That's what I'd like to hear more explanation of. I don't see how Teish being Town incriminates Jane more.

Jane (JackJonespaw) lies in a pool of her own blood, the chickens are nowhere to be seen.

Um...it appears we have a day killer...who follows the advice of hedgehogs... :look:

Makes me a bit worried too. :sceptic: Just because I'm running my mouth the most doesn't mean the killer is following me. Several people agreed that Jane was a great target. I'm sure the killer has her own brain. If he or she was listening to just me, they probably would've gone after you. :blush: Sorry to say...

So you wanted her dead to get her off the suspect list, even though you weren't "at all sure" that she was scum and then it happened and you immediately took it as having been done because of your suspicion. Fair enough, it looks like that's the case, so why are you backing off that in your last post? Have you learned something to change your opinion about Jane or are you just getting paranoid that people will hold you to the decisions you claim to influence (and then claim not to)?

Vote: Walter (WBD)

As I said before, there is no reason to compromise on this vote.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go eat some sugar cubes groom Danny.

So you wanted her dead to get her off the suspect list, even though you weren't "at all sure" that she was scum and then it happened and you immediately took it as having been done because of your suspicion. Fair enough, it looks like that's the case, so why are you backing off that in your last post? Have you learned something to change your opinion about Jane or are you just getting paranoid that people will hold you to the decisions you claim to influence (and then claim not to)?

I'm not backing off of it. Several people agreed that Jane was a good target.

So, after everything that's been said today, your contribution is about my last post and the vig killing Jane? No other opinion on any other name mentioned? No, that's not Scummy...

Oh, and let's get this logged now, no sense taking any chances of missing the cutoff. Of all the cases presented today, this one makes the most sense, though I must admit that the situation with Daisy and Fred is still nagging at me a bit and will continue to be considered as we learn more.

Vote: Walter (Waterbrick Down)

I'm not backing off of it. Several people agreed that Jane was a good target.

But when it happened, you immediately said it was because of you, only later did you add the others. I find that odd, wouldn't you?

So, after everything that's been said today, your contribution is about my last post and the vig killing Jane? No other opinion on any other name mentioned? No, that's not Scummy...

I contributed earlier and I've voted to show my opinion. You really can't handle the tiniest bit of scrutiny? Noted.

Oh, and let's get this logged now, no sense taking any chances of missing the cutoff. Of all the cases presented today, this one makes the most sense, though I must admit that the situation with Daisy and Fred is still nagging at me a bit and will continue to be considered as we learn more.

What's still bugging you about Daisy and Fred?

Vote: Wild Dragon (Dragonator)

I don't like sitting around waiting for him to grace us with his presence. No posting, no voting, I don't care to guess about him.

What's still bugging you about Daisy and Fred?

Fred has bugged me since day 1 during the situation with Trish. There were times that it looked like he was trying to coach her into saying things that she didn't understand (and later said she never meant) and later ditched her like a convenient meatshield when she couldn't manage to say anything but nonsense babbling. I brushed that aside as her being a noob, but then today I saw the situation with the glasses/frames and how heated it got, only to suddenly (and it really was sudden) stop like everything was fine. To me, that looked a lot like an outside influence triggering a sudden retreat, as if a scum partner spoke up privately to stop it. I've seen both of them in action before and neither one will usually back down without a reason. I'd like to see the real reason, because I don't think we have at this point.

Fred has bugged me since day 1 during the situation with Trish. There were times that it looked like he was trying to coach her into saying things that she didn't understand (and later said she never meant) and later ditched her like a convenient meatshield when she couldn't manage to say anything but nonsense babbling. I brushed that aside as her being a noob, but then today I saw the situation with the glasses/frames and how heated it got, only to suddenly (and it really was sudden) stop like everything was fine. To me, that looked a lot like an outside influence triggering a sudden retreat, as if a scum partner spoke up privately to stop it. I've seen both of them in action before and neither one will usually back down without a reason. I'd like to see the real reason, because I don't think we have at this point.

I felt the same way when Trisha seemed to be coached by Fred, but I think he would've tried to coach her in private. Unless he's Scum and he realized that Town has lunch too, and was trying to get someone to trust him and hopefully form a Town block. I think this is putting himself way out there on Day One, but WIFOM, etc. I don't think meatshield is the right term since we know her affiliation now. That's just being nitpicky. :blush: Sorry, I'm looking at every word you're saying and analyzing it. You're a good player that I don't want to be duped by.

I brushed that aside as her being a noob, but then today I saw the situation with the glasses/frames and how heated it got, only to suddenly (and it really was sudden) stop like everything was fine. To me, that looked a lot like an outside influence triggering a sudden retreat, as if a scum partner spoke up privately to stop it.

Speaking of dissecting your words, it seems like you spliced two thoughts together that don't belong. You brushed it off as her being a n00b, but then today a situation got heated and then cooled off. How do these two things correlate? You brushed the situation aside and thought Trisha was a n00b, but kept your vote on her? Or you brushed it off as her being a n00b Scum that Fred was cutting loose and therefore kept your vote on her? There's a step missing between the two thoughts. What did you think when Trisha came up as a Townie?

I don't think things are fine between Fred and Daisy. I think they've had enough influence to focus on facts, not feelings. However, Fred is still throwing suspicions at her like not claiming before the detector was proven false, which it can be said that she did, although not fully and not the way he wanted her to. There's still tension there. Are you and your Scum team just disappointed that it quieted down and stopped providing distractions to confuse the Town? :sweet:

My suspicions of you aside (which more than Lady Dolores have told me I'm being too nice instead of looking at your behavior...so now I obviously am. :blush: ) I really did feel that Fred was feeding Trisha too much yesterday. It seems like a tactic a Scummy pig-herder used in one of Matilda's dreams called Ragnarok Now. Or a Scummy cat in the dream preceding that dream of Matilda's called The Forest II. Fred seems to be working hard to get the Town to work together. He did try to keep the lunch thing from the Scum, although he did postulate the whole time the Scum would know anyway. Any activity revolving around lunch doesn't clear people as Town though. At this point, we know everyone probably has it, so of course the Scum would try to use it to curry favor with the Town. Would they be the first to do so or should we look at those who didn't mention lunch until Daisy theorized that everyone has it?

Anyway, while I don't think they are to be 100% trusted, I'm leaning towards trusting both Daisy and Fred right now. I think there are better cases for us to scrutinize in the mean time and find out what others have been up to. Keep an eye on them sure, but unless I see evidence to the contrary, I don't think they're good lynch candidates.

It has come to my attention that Wild Dragon needed to be neutered but since we killed our vet, he had to go out of town to be neutered. He must have forgot to tell us. I'm sure he told the rest of his Scum team. :sceptic: He must not think we're as important as his Scum buddies.

For now I will unvote: Wild Dragon (Dragonator) but I don't like that we've heard nothing from him of any substance.

Walter promised me some feedback tonight, so I'll wait to hear what he has to say.

In the mean time, I'll vote for my favorite candidate for Scum right now. Vote: Jimmy (JimButcher)

The day lasts as long as we're voting and talking about the best lynch candidate so let's keep things going here by thoroughly discussing the three candidates' names I've heard tossed about behind closed doors:

Walter (WaterbrickDown)

Jimmy (JimButcher)

Mike (Bob)

I don't think meatshield is the right term since we know her affiliation now. That's just being nitpicky. :blush: Sorry, I'm looking at every word you're saying and analyzing it. You're a good player that I don't want to be duped by.

True, in retrospect it would have to be called duped (don't mind stealing your word there), but through the time of the vote, I was still considering the possibility that it was a meatshield and only shifted to "maybe she's a noob" and he manipulated her when she ended up town.

Speaking of dissecting your words, it seems like you spliced two thoughts together that don't belong. You brushed it off as her being a n00b, but then today a situation got heated and then cooled off. How do these two things correlate?

They were both related to Fred's behaviour, but probably should have been split better, especially since the second part was about both Fred and Daisy. The point I was making more than anything is that aside from our traditional bad behaviour, all of the big spats and worst confusion I've noticed so far have involved Fred, making him someone I'm interested in knowing more about.

There's still tension there. Are you and your Scum team just disappointed that it quieted down and stopped providing distractions to confuse the Town? :sweet:

I'll have to double check the scumboard, can you send me the password again? :grin:

Anyway, while I don't think they are to be 100% trusted, I'm leaning towards trusting both Daisy and Fred right now. I think there are better cases for us to scrutinize in the mean time and find out what others have been up to. Keep an eye on them sure, but unless I see evidence to the contrary, I don't think they're good lynch candidates.

I still don't have anyone on my list of people to trust and neither one qualifies as a lynch candidate to me, just worth watching a little more than the rest. I'm sure that list will develop over time and early indications may be completely wrong.

Let's put Amy (iamded) and Bull Dyke Sara (The Boy Wonder) on watch as well.

Amy is eternally summarizing and saying useless things like "Gosh, I wonder what this person's case is. It'll be interesting." Her response will probably be ":laugh: Oh you. I'm not Scum. I'm just having fun and watching out for horse apples. La di loo, lee de dee." And then she'll disappear.

Sara, you're one of those who isn't paying attention and shaping up to be like those kiddies in Matilda's dream called Excalibur 2.0, just lining up to be lynched and keep the Town from killing the actual Scum. Your insistence that Walter must be the Scum killer since he was blocked, with no other evidence backing that up, seems incredibly Scummy. Or ill-advised. Pay attention, make sense please. If you're Town we don't want to waste a lynch on you. Although maybe the barn rats will eat you tomorrow, if we're lucky. :wink: :wink:

I'll have to double check the scumboard, can you send me the password again? :grin:

:laugh: That's clever. But there is not scum board, read the rules. You should know that, Scum. Oink Oink. Sorry about the oinking. I'm a hedgehog. :blush:

I still don't have anyone on my list of people to trust and neither one qualifies as a lynch candidate to me, just worth watching a little more than the rest. I'm sure that list will develop over time and early indications may be completely wrong.

Thanks for responding to all my points. My trust list is also blank :sad: but I found a note:

Cut the nice nice before she cuts your little hedgehog throat.

-Lady Dolores

Where's the kissies and the love? :cry_sad: