Sign in to follow this  
Torgar

The Halls of Azdal

Awesome work, Torgar!

I especially love you're waterfall, and the inside of the halls. :wub:

Thanks everyone!

There should be an icon somewhere on the camera that looks like a flower or the like. It will really help focus on close up objects. Almost every camera has one somewhere. You might have to dig through the menu to find it, but once you do, I think it will pay major dividends!

Ahh ok, Ill definitely have to check that out. Thanks!

Edited by Torgar

Excellent! This should be the winning entry, I like it even more than Z's masterpiece!

The tomb, the vegetation, the provisional feel, the look - everything is just where it should be. I wish you best of luck, I am in love with your entry!

This is such an incredible build. Everything looks wondrous, especially how the gate fits perfectly with the rock. However, I wonder how it would have looked to have the gate be the same color of the rock?

This is amazing! I'm really liking how much height you've crammed on what's really not all that much real estate.

Oh, and that waterfall... :cry_happy: is there any SNOT in there or is it all studs up?

This is such an incredible build. Everything looks wondrous, especially how the gate fits perfectly with the rock. However, I wonder how it would have looked to have the gate be the same color of the rock?

Thanks! Thats a great idea, I just wanted the gate to stand out from the rock face.

Oh, and that waterfall... :cry_happy: is there any SNOT in there or is it all studs up?

Thanks! The waterfall is all studs up with lots of cheese slopes. The trick is to back the trans-clear pieces with white so it looks nice and foamy.

The trick is to back the trans-clear pieces with white so it looks nice and foamy.

So that's how you did it! Brilliant! I always (or as much as possible) back my trans-blue with blue, but I never thought about backing the clear with white! :thumbup:

The Halls of Azdul are indeed grand Torgar, I have been meaning to comment on this, those statues just tip it over the edge into an amazing MOC, great job!

Awesome Challenge Entry! Again. The waterfall is superb, and I love the giant pillars. I also reallly like the bridge, the entrance and the statues. I am amazed at how much you've packed into the hall here! Another one of my favorite entries - Mitgardia's very strong this Challenge!