The current pneumatics would'nt work on a crane of this size. So it's fair that they use LA's for the static power they provide. Would have been cool if they made bigger ones instead though, the normal ones are a bit too small.

The current pneumatics would'nt work on a crane of this size. So it's fair that they use LA's for the static power they provide. Would have been cool if they made bigger ones instead though, the normal ones are a bit too small.

Allan's clone?

I'm with u

:wink: yep.

And even if TLG isn't able to give us everything, I happily buy and build every new Technic set.

Sure I wish we'd have even more sets every year (Oh wait, thats why we have MOC's and even more builds -- uhmm I mean other builders so much smarter then me, and we can pay a small fee instructions, maybe Mocplans.com :classic: )

But back to the fun 2H, as mentioned already that soon it won't be so blurry.

Every it is same, so Im curios why you ask.First photos we get in february, because there are many toy fairs.

On technic bricks there saying it's possible we're getting 2 large models the crane and the service truck, but is the service truck not just the same size as 8052? They also say the service truck has 4 axles 2 for steering! It looks smaller too me what do yee think?

Looks about the same size as 8109 with the same wheels to me. Perhaps a bit longer due to the extra steering axle.

Who gives a crap. It's just a toy.

No need for language :) and we care :)

Looks about the same size as 8109 with the same wheels to me. Perhaps a bit longer due to the extra steering axle.

Very small wheels tho so looks like it will be a medium scale model, I'm looking foreword to it more tho than the crane as the truck will hopefully have a compressor :)

Alright people - please stop discussing useless topics in this thread please. Otherwise i will ask a mod to remove all the posts and only keep the information.

This wasn't a discussion topic in the first place, and i'm growing tired of the pneumatic/LA's discussion...

Looks as if the towtruck has a towing fork, a crane and stabilizers. My random guess for the functions:

Best case scenario:

- Four outputs for the gearbox: Compressor, stabilizers, crane extention and cable.

- Two pneumatic cylinders for the fork and one for the crane.

- Rotating fork

Worst case scenario:

- Two outputs for the gearbox: Compressor and stabilizers

- Manually operated and limited functions on the crane

- Some random pneumatics and some shocking and unimaginable ways of avoiding using pneumatics (like the damped piston and the gear/link operated crane in 8285)

- Fixed fork (and lots of angry post on EB)

I'm optimistic, so I actually think the first scenario is rather likely.

Alright people - please stop discussing useless topics in this thread please. Otherwise i will ask a mod to remove all the posts and only keep the information.

This wasn't a discussion topic in the first place, and i'm growing tired of the pneumatic/LA's discussion...

We are discussing 2h2013 sets, "otherwise u will tell on us ha"and ur not a mod!

Anyway back on topic,

Has anyone a good guess what the functions on the crane will be,it will be interesting too see will they leave the rotation manual like 8421 was, I'd prefer if the rotating was motorised :)

Excusme? This is a valid comparison... So what if its already been talked about. Its not like they are flaming each other like X360 and PS3 kids...

Edited by Zblj