Hi,

here some pics of my small collection but it is growing steadily.

Also the 9398 but i have to build it new because my daughter want to rebuild it or further she "tryed" it to change to B-model but with four years.......... :grin:

1024x768.jpg

1024x768.jpg

@skriblez,

yes, i like the MOCs because there is many technic inside more than in a standard Lego set.

Look at the Caterham super seven.......... i love this car :wub:

Hi,

here some pics of my small collection but it is growing steadily.

Also the 9398 but i have to build it new because my daughter want to rebuild it or further she "tryed" it to change to B-model but with four years.......... :grin:

http://bricksafe.com/files/Ralf/collection%202.JPG/1024x768.jpg

Very nice indeed. Tells us more about the excavator, I do not recognize it. Your own MOC? Edited by legolijntje
Please don't qoute images

Very nice indeed. Tells us more about the excavator, I do not recognize it. Your own MOC?

The excavataor is the Zorex made by Jurgen Krooshoop. You can find more information about it here. :classic:

EDIT: Ralf was just before me :tongue:

This past weekend we had a local LegoFair and I displayed some of my Technic collection. I didn't get time to build everything I wanted it and I only displayed some of the larger models, so this isn't my complete collection :laugh:

800x640.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Edited by phool

Wow, nice collection!

Why don´t you build the 41999, only the box is not really nice.

This is the most beautyful car!

I wish i have one of them and can build it to show.

Hi,

i wish it would be mine creation :wink: ........ but no the excavator is from Jurgen Kroshoop.

If you are interested please look here:

http://jurgenstechni....com/zorex.html

The excavataor is the Zorex made by Jurgen Krooshoop. You can find more information about it here. :classic:

EDIT: Ralf was just before me :tongue:

Thank you Guys ... seems I do not have enough orange... :(

Edited by DrJB

Wow, nice collection!

Why don´t you build the 41999, only the box is not really nice.

This is the most beautyful car!

I wish i have one of them and can build it to show.

Thanks. It's actually supposed to be my birthday present, and the fair was before my birthday. I decided to at least show off the box at the fair since it was not made available locally.

Nice collection and nice display!!

Recently I have decided to start using the stickers too. I don't care if they will wear off in a couple of years. They just make models look so much better! And if I need the part without a sticker (mostly panels) I will order them via Bricklink.

Nice collection,I don't bother with stickers as I break my sets down.

Also I hate it when they start to come off in little bits.

And if I need the part without a sticker (mostly panels) I will order them via Bricklink.

You should not have to worry as you don't seem to build much any way.... :head_back:

Thank you guys for liking my collection, i hope this Christmas it will get bigger :laugh: . I must agree with you Jim, sets do look nicer with the stickers on. I don't have any problems putting them on, because i keep all my sets for display only and i must say that all stickers are in mint condition although some sets are a few years old (stickers on 8285 are perfectly fine, none of them started to peel off).

Today i added another cabinet to display my Lego sets, so here are the pics. All my sets are now on display :grin:

10855308414_c85cc541a9_z.jpg

Which Lego Set did the Camel come in?

Edited by DrJB

:laugh: ... would have been my guess as well about the camel ... does not look like those in the Prince of Persia sets ... those have a 'plastic' look to them. Edited by DrJB

Forgot to take the camel out of the cabinet when i took the picture, i also collect CMF and they are spread around my Technic sets, but i took the pictures before putting the minifigs.

Sounds like you got a varied taste ... some of us are pure technic and nothing else ... though ... what is CMF ?

Sounds like you got a varied taste ... some of us are pure technic and nothing else ... though ... what is CMF ?

Collectible Mini-Figures

A little headsup on my current display. Nothing too fancy, but I really love my shelf :grin:

800x451.jpg

One of our cats decided to contribute as well.

800x451.jpg