Capn Kirk 911

Spanish Cathederal MOC

california-lego-mission-building-00.jpg

Check out this detail Spanish building!

www.legogh.com_MOCpages_California-San-De-LEGO-Mission-Building-00-WHITE.jpg

hope you like, all he\'s need is a few conquesiters and a pirate ship and he\'ll be set! Mr. I\'ll bet you like this! ;-)

Cap'n Kirk could you check your links before posting them because this is the second wrong link you've posted in the space of 10 minutes?

I can't work out what the link is supposed to be so could you fix it for us.

Also, remember to post MOCs in the Pirate MOC Forum

Excellent work Mr Oo7!

Yes it could go in the History and Adventure forum but I think there's enough crossover with the pirate theme to keep it here. Its because I think this MOC is a good example of the kind of architecture The LEGO Company could have used for Imperial Armada sub-theme sets. But obviously not as detailed and involve as this MOC.

Yes, ok. Your welcome.

Now I found the URL to his website in his BS folder, I see I was right, Jonathan Eric Hunter, works in Legoland, CA.

sorry mr. phes thanks for the help!

Don't worry Capn, as long as your brickshelf finds are as good as this one, I don't care that there is an occasional bad link.

Your are still new to this forum, so you will learn.

About the MOC, perfect color scheme, very nice!

If this was a real set, I would be willing to buy (even if it was expensive).

Unfortunately I don't think we'd ever see an official set like this, it would be a stroke of luck like someone entering the MOC in a competition like happened with the Castle MOC some years back.

Maybe one day The LEGO Company could release a less elaborate version of this MOC for a set - with Imperial Armada mini-figures. I think their slogan should change from "Play On" to "Dream on" :-D

Thank-you BONAPARTEN i'll try to keep the good mocs comin :-D !

I'm sure you will Capn Kirk.

But the name is Bonaparte ;-)

Wow those look very nice. Looks like a real church, I love it. I would like to plunder it with me mateys :D Haha great MOC, keep up the fantastic work!

Wow those look very nice. Looks like a real church, I love it. I would like to plunder it with me mateys :D Haha great MOC, keep up the fantastic work!

i agree, a MOC that nice is bound to have plenty of plunder.

I like the plated roof. looks very nice.

It looks very real. I like the clocktower... It's a work of art. The windows are nicely done, and the plants are a nice detail too...

That is sacrilege of the Imperial Armada's religion! Desecration! Truly shocking! We need that church so we can covert all the heaven Islanders to the one true faith.

Lets start by plundering their temples!

Very nice. Definatetly the right colors. I'm surprised the builder did not use any red roof pieces though. Also, that's not mini-fig scale, is it?

I thought it was mini-figure scale because if you look at the doorways they seem just the right height for mini-figures...

california-san-de-lego-mission-building-24.jpg

Although...

california-san-de-lego-mission-building-18.jpg

I'm almost certain these balcony doorways are a brick too short to be a standard SYSTEM doorway height...

Man I'm just thinking of how I'd love to get that MOC in some great scenery to really put it in it's element... fantastic design!

*y*