Island boy

Introducing Island Boy

HELLO this is kahuka guys im with my friend island boy hes new here so be nicer to him than you were when i joined he does not have experience on any forum site so he might need help. :-D ;-)

We're nice to all newcomers so long as they behave. But if you're going to introduce Island Boy you should do it a new thread and not in an Islander MOC thread.

Welcome Island boy!

I always try to be nice to other people.

I hope you enjoy yourself at the pirate forum and that you have some nice idea's and maybe some MOCs to share with us ;-)

hi and welcome! I lookd at your profile and it shows a picture of an islander the thing is that the the islander isn't event wearing leaves lol!

This introduction thread doesn't seem to be doing much so I might merge it with Island Boy's other thread if it doesn't pick up.

Greetings island boy. So you and Kahuka are big fans of the Islanders? What lead you guys to love this particular theme so much?

Greetings island boy. So you and Kahuka are big fans of the Islanders? What lead you guys to love this particular theme so much?

What made you love pirates so much?? What made me like pirates so much?? It's just in your head X-D

What made you love pirates so much?? What made me like pirates so much?? It's just in your head X-D

Maybe they're cannibles like the islanders? :-D Just kidding.

Welcome to the forum Island Boy! Look forward to reading your posts and threads.

Hey Mister Phes or somebody, could you post a link in this thread about all the acronyms used in this forum? I don't know where that is.

Hey Mister Phes or somebody, could you post a link in this thread about all the acronyms used in this forum? I don't know where that is.
Here it is ;-) .

Mr. Tiber, don't you mean to ask "What made you love islanders so much??"

I was asking Evil Willy, and Evil Willy asked the islander fans what made them love islanders so much. And I wonder what made Evil Willy love pirates so much... I said it's just someting in your head...

You must be right Mr. Tiber, it is in your head. But maybe something in particular. SPEARS OOO! Shiny staves OOO. Red Boats OOO. Big stone heads OOOO. How about cannons? fire? Murdering young children?

And phred, who's to say that islanders are cannibals? 8-o

i've seen a few ppl mention that islanders are cannibles on EB and i've easily accepted it :skel1: . besides, aren't they dressed a lot like the cannibles in POTC2? ;-)

Islandboy has eaten KAHUKA!!! Oh no!!!! :-P ;-) .

Nope im back i got here last night im going back in july though. But how have you been? ;-) ;-)

The cannibal island where he was performing a blood ritual where he sacrificed island boy and ate him. J/k ; )

Back from where?

O-A-H-U im back from HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I told virtualy everyone on this site i was going. >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-( :-D

O-A-H-U im back from HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I told virtualy everyone on this site i was going. >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-( :-D

I never heard of this news 8-| . Unless I'm excluded...*whistle*. Hawaii is a fun place. Never been there myself thoughsad.gif.

You didn't happen to take any images of the local culture while you were in Hawaii, did you KAHUKA?

Actualy yes i did i have pics of tikis and some huts im going back in june to stay until january. :-D

Yes hawaii... WHere you sacrificed Island Boy and ate him in a pot roast with the local polynesian islanders! :-P Now everythng is clear to me now!