Sign in to follow this  
74louloute

No Sleep Tonight

We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they're inside of us.

But until then...

7620654782_a854cb4842.jpg

No sleep tonight... by 74louloute, on Flickr

For bigger pics, you can click on the first one or on these :

2_800_533.jpg_thumb.jpg 3_800_533.jpg_thumb.jpg 4_399_600.jpg_thumb.jpg 5_800_533.jpg_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------

This is my entry for the L13 contest on french forum Brickpirate.net

I hope you will like it too, and have nice holidays ! :wink:

Woah. Woah. Woah. That's AWESOME! I love how the people are brick-built, and minifigs are used as action figures. The boy under the covers, and the Joker are great. Venom is...wow. The camera on the table looks awesome too! Outstanding MOC.

"Do I really want to be looking at this? I just woke up. Oh well, it's not like Jeff the Killer is on there..."......

-click- This is awesome! This is awesome! This is so awesome! Venom popping out of the bed, it's just awesome! Nice work!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

That is excellent! I'm glad I saw this this morning instead of last night... :distressed: I especially like the use of minifigs as toys. I like the flowerpot in the window and all the little details in the room. Great job on the boy, Venom and The Joker too.

wow!! this is awesome!! i loved how you were able to use the hands and arm pieces and incorporate them into a fantastic looking Venom!!!! The Joker looks amazing as well!!!! poor kid!!! :classic::thumbup:

wow!! this is awesome!! i loved how you were able to use the hands and arm pieces and incorporate them into a fantastic looking Venom!!!! The Joker looks amazing as well!!!! poor kid!!! :classic::thumbup:

Welcome to Eurobricks.

Please watch your overuse of exclamation points. One is normally more than sufficient. Instead, try using the shift key to capitalize letters where appropriate. Thanks, and have fun around the site.

This is very detailed. I love the overall design of Venom and the Joker. The small details are also nice, such as the use of minifigures to look like toys.

Great MOC overall. :thumbup::classic:

Excellent dual brand creation there '74louloute', that poor kid...oh, well it could be worse.....

Monsters%20Inc%20movie%20image%20Pixar%20(2).jpg

Brick On Scare On ! :grin:

Wow! Both the Joker and Venom look so great! I like the tentacles coming out of the box! Great job!

This is just incredible!! I really love all the different details you captured in the room. My favorite is the way you used minifigs as action figures. :classic:

Thanks guys, glad you liked it.

By the way, the Joker was a last minute addition, because the room was too empty for my taste.. :tongue: