Elander

[MOC] The long dark of Moria

Wow! It´s just beautiful! You really captured the feeling of Moria! Nice to see Gollum as well! :classic:

Fantastic! The forced perspective is beautiful, as well as the effect of the gouged stone... It's a very inspiring piece. :thumbup:

Hi,

Thank you for your comments! :blush:

Untortunately is my camera not soooo good and the lightness on the pictures nerves a bit, but I hope you can realize all details very well.

Yes, I saw this scene ca. 100x times before I have started to build it. Therefore it was for me no problem to write Gimli's, Boromir's and Gandalf's dialog.^^

So, now I have to clean up my room. Here are a lot of bricks on the floor. ^^

Thanks and regards!

Edited by Elander

Wow, this is what I call a masterpiece. :thumbup:

LEGO should do UCS sets of LOTR. :wink:

LEGO should do UCS sets of LOTR. :wink:

Nobody disagrees that they should. :thumbup:

But it all comes down to two things:

3069bpx7.jpg and 70501d.gif

So all we can do is buy lots of LOTR sets and hope for the best. :wink:

That's really awesome! The depth is really good- it looks a bit like one of those pictures in which the middle seems to be never-ending (it's a compliment, trust me)!

Beautiful work, Elander. I love the cracks in the pillars and the ceiling. You had some epic ideas for LOTR sets, and it's good to see your own creations are just as epic. The official Moria set is nowhere near as cool as this.

Simply stunning! I love the cracks that you've included in the ceiling and walls - they give the MOC a great feeling.

Rawel.

Seeing it actually reminds me of the actual scene. Well done. I can't believe the amount of height that you had placed in the entrance. It must be very huge.

Stunning!!! The cave impresion is great and the stairs with dead bodies is so realistic and how you put the fellowship walking into stairs.Great job, keep it up mate!!!

Edited by LOTR343

Absolutely fabulous work! As others have mentioned the cracks in the stonework really do it for me.

I think lego can make a set somewhat like this. It would also include the gate and the watcher in the water