Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Sign Up Thread

I won't be taking part in this, but I hope you guys all have a great time with this. Play hard and have fun :thumbup:

My past mafia history:

I passed "Mafia School Fabuland housewives", and played in "The Coming Darkness".

I do not know of any conflicts in the next 6 weeks so I'll be able to check in several times a day :thumbup: .

My favorite Star Wars character is probably Darth Maul being the badass that he is. How can you not like a double bladed lightsaber?

1. I played the likeable Prince Charming in Sandy's Mafia School: A Bedtime Story.

3. Sigh. Man, I hate having to answer this question since I like so many characters! I suppose I like Jango Fett or Darth Maul. Oddly enough they both died by a Jedi's hand and by losing a vital part of their body. I guess I'll choose Darth Maul. Double-bladed lightsaber trumps two pistols.

1. I won* as the absolutely loveable Alladin (Scum: Role Cop) in Sandy's Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

*Thanks in large part to ChromeKnight

2. I really can't say how busy I will be, but I'm quite certain I will be able to post once a day.

3. Wow, I don't know who to say. I'm not a massive Star Wars fan, but I do have a couple in mind: R2D2, Qui-Gon Jinn, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Darth Maul, Greedo...not in that order...but...you get the picture...I think. :look:

I can't say why...these guys are just the cool dudes plain and simple. Oh, and add Yoda to the list.

Also, if we all get in, this looks like a reunion of Bedtime Story players! :laugh:

Woohoo! Let's hope so.

Oh, and he beat Darth Sidious in combat. :wink: (Until Anakin did a wuss move and cut off his arm) :sad:

Anakin was such as megablocks. :sick:

Looks good, Masked and K-nut (hope that's correct, I'm too lazy to check :tongue:).

Well, here we go:

1) I've played 8 games so far, from Eurodina to the recent Yakuza. For more details feel free to have a look at my profile, where everything's listed.

2) I'll be available. :sweet:

3) It's hard to pick a favorite, but if I have to, I'd say Han Solo, just because, well, he's great. Harrison Ford was one of the highlights of the OT. :laugh: My favorite PT character would be Dooku, as he was portrayed in AotC (you know, trying to fight the corruption of the senate with the CIS, and even allowing the Jedi to surrender and stay neutral, as opposed to TCW, where he's more evil. But YMMV :wink: ).

Mara was created by Zahn for his Thrawn Trilogy and figures prominently in a number of his novels. She was one of the main EU protagonists until she was killed off in the Legacy of the Force series. She was a former Emperor's Hand who ended up marrying Luke.

So, books! :tongue: Interesting to find out, I think I read the first two books in a series with Han and Leia's kids a while back, and I wasn't sure if Mara Jade was from the same series, or another series of SW books (Turns out she was!), or a spin-off T.V. show, like Clone Wars.

Yes!! Can't wait to play again, pictures are looking great so far K-nut and Masked! :thumbup:

Good luck in hosting it!

1. I have played in Imperial Soldier's Imperial Soldier Mafia :tongue: , Hinckley's Fabuland Housewives, and Sandy's Bedtime Story.

2. I have trained my body to only need a few hours of sleep for a few weeks, it's mafia preparation...

3. Yoda is my favourite character! :yoda: My second favourite jedi is probably Qui-gon Jinn.

Thanks for the interest and enthusiasm guys! There are still quite a few spots left, I am quite ready to see you guys go at this when we get going. :sweet:

Oh, goodie, it's up! :sweet:

1. My past mafia history here on EB can be found here on my profile. I have played in seven mafia games to date.

2. I'll be free for at least the next five weeks or so, but I'll be going out of town during mid-June and I won't be back until around mid-July. I'm unsure what the internet situation will be, but I'll probably still be able to make a post in each day thread (assuming the game goes that long and I'm still alive at that point).

3. Hrm, that's a toughie. If I had to choose one, though, it would probably have to be someone from the first KOTOR game. I'm tempted to say Revan, if only because I love my own portrayal of him/her, but in the end I'd have to say my favorite Star Wars character is Bastilla Shan. Nothing beats a double-bladed yellow lightsaber. I'm also a big fan of Qui-Gon Jinn, because Liam Neeson.

1) My history can also be found on my profile. I lost Dystopia, lost Eurodina, lost Yakuza, lost PoP.... default_blush.gif

2) Right now, I've got nothing.

3) It's a toss up, for me. My favorite villain is definitely Thrawn, but in general it's a tie between Corran Horn and Wes Janson. Horn has always been a fun and interesting charecter for me since Rogue Squadron, and Janson has to be the funniest charecter in the SW universe.

1) I played as a decoy for the cop and got slaughtered by the maf and the SK in def's Witchbreed Mafia School, and in Yakuza I got raged at by the town by being stupid and claiming jester

2) None

3)Oooh, how about Jango Fett, he's got really cool armour with lots of secret weapons like flamethrower gauntlets.

1) I played as a decoy for the cop and got slaughtered by the maf and the SK in def's Witchbreed Mafia School, and in Yakuza I got raged at by the town by being stupid and claiming jester

2) None

3)Oooh, how about Jango Fett, he's got really cool armour with lots of secret weapons like flamethrower gauntlets.

1- Sandy's Bedtime Story Mafia school game

2- Should be free the whole time. There might be a couple days that I'll be busy, but I should still be able to get online one way or another.

3- Kit Fisto, because he's a Nautolan and they're awesome. Though to be honest, I think I just picked out a Nautolan in an RP ages ago (possibly because they're amphibious), and fell in love with them then. :blush:

Edited by JaseTJ

1. Lost but Passed in Cirque du Freak, Team Win in Yakuza Family (though I wasn't very proud of my performance)

2. Finishing up the Spring semester, staying in town to take a Summer course, but should be mostly available (no foreseeable absences).

3. Anakin Skywalker (and, by extension, Darth Vader). As a kid watching the OT for the first time, he was just such a memorable 'bad guy'. Somewhere in my elementary school years, I got a Star Wars Encyclopedia, and it had a detailed backstory about Vader, and that's when I first learned about his fight with Kenobi over the (what I remember to be) lava pit. Of course, being a kid, I didn't imagine Mustafar to be anything like it was portrayed in the later film. I pictured Anakin fighting Obi Wan basically over the mouth of a volcano, rather than a volcanic landscape. Oh, how I wanted to see that fight on the big screen, for years. Anakin's lifestory (including, but mostly beyond the PT) just catches me as one of my favorites.

Even if I don't make the roster, I can't wait to see what you've got in store for this game.

*Le gasp!*

Star Wars mafia! default_cry_happy.gif

Ahem...

1. Past experience...

A. Craig Boy in Eurodina. Died loyal.

B. Amy Leeds in Village of the Bloody Damned. Won loyal.

C. Craig Otoko in The Coming Darkness. Won as a dark one.

D. Ralph Jenkins in Red Scare Mystery. Lost but lived.

E. Alex Jordan in Suburbia. Died loyal.

2. Mostly available; only exceptions are Mother's day and May 18th-20th.

3. Chewbacca. He's strong, furry, and a badass. What's not to love?

Even if I don't get in, I'm looking forward to this! :thumbup:

I Was a winner, and survivor, in Gotham as the town vigilante. I got lynched day 1 in Yakuza as a Scum Rolecop, and died Night 2 in Cirque Du Freak.

I am available for a long time, apart from 14-18 of may, but It may be possible to post.

Plo Koon is my favourite. A powerful Jedi with a sexy Starfighter.

1. I played the likeable Prince Charming in Sandy's Mafia School: A Bedtime Story.

2. I'll be free for the next six weeks.

3. Sigh. Man, I hate having to answer this question since I like so many characters! I suppose I like Jango Fett or Darth Maul. Oddly enough they both died by a Jedi's hand and by losing a vital part of their body. I guess I'll choose Darth Maul. Double-bladed lightsaber trumps two pistols.

Darth Maul didn't exactly die...

I had absolutely NO idea who Mara Jade was in Bedtime Story, and still didn't, untill now, when I took the time to google her :tongue: (Not in a dirty way! :devil: ). Is she from the series of books about Star Wars, or some out-there movie?

Also, if we all get in, this looks like a reunion of Bedtime Story players! :laugh:

YES :laugh:

1. - Your past mafia history.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showuser=1561

2. - Your availability for the next six weeks.

I should be free for the next 6 weeks.

3. - And we'd like to know who your favorite Star Wars character is and why.

I'd have to say Chewbacca, because he is such an underdog. He didn't even get a medal, the poor guy! :wink:

1. - I played in Witchbreed, Imhotep and Yakuza Mafia

2. - As far as I can tell, I have nothing preventing me from posting in the next time.

3. - I'm not a huge star wars fan, but I'll have to say Mace Windu, he was one of the few characters that I don't feel was whiny, annoying or super shallow.

Alternatively, I would pick Revan from the Knights of the Old republic series, he was pretty awesome.

I'm not sure if I should sign up as I am playing in and also hosting a Heroica Quest. I remember in Gotham Mafia I'd signed up for too much stuff (Mafia, Heroica, Suburbia) and didn't feel like I had the time to do as well as I could have.

But I do love me a bit of Star Wars. Hmmmmm.

1 - In the Witchbreed I played as Flanagan, The Whipping Boy :sweet:

2 - As far as I know I will be available the whole time of the game.

3 - My favorite character is Darth Maul, because he has some wicked tattoos :devil_laugh:

Reasons I want to play: I'd like to play because I have only done one in the past and I'd really like to participate in another one. Also, Heroica is pretty slow at the moment. And last but not least, Masked Builder and K-nut are really awesome :poke:

Plo Koon is my favourite. A powerful Jedi with a sexy Starfighter.

If you think that a starfighter is sexy then, uh... *huh*

I would very much like to join into this wonderful game!

1. I just recently passed the mafia School, and I am looking forward to my first official mafia Game experience!

2. I should be available to for all 6 weeks, if something comes up, I am sure there is a way I can still have internet access.

3. Favorite Star Wars character? Wow, that is really tough. In Lego form: New General Grievous, in official SW episodes 1-6: Probably Kit Fisto, or Shaak Ti. In The SW CW TV Series, I would say Savage opress, or Captain Rex. And the last catagory: Books: I would have to say for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, my favorite SW character in all canon SW books would be Boba Fett, or Delta Squad.

Ok, long nerdy SW-fan rant over. default_laugh_new.gif

Wow, quite large group of people to play in this game! I'll let this mature a bit more to see where we stand, then we'll see about starting on about Thursday of Friday. :sweet:

"Ready, all of you are."

:tongue:

Wow, quite large group of people to play in this game! I'll let this mature a bit more to see where we stand, then we'll see about starting on about Thursday of Friday. :sweet:

"Ready, all of you are."

:tongue:

When will the players be revealed?