sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

I'm not sure, but I'll find out haha

EDIT: Professor Karkaroff

Edited by steveholt

One of my latest MOCs, Dormammu:

Dormammu by Serge A. Hunt, on Flickr

That looks sweet! It's a shame the flame piece from Ghostrider / pumpkin bomb doesn't come apart otherwise that would be a brilliant piece.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

Unfortunately there's actually a bootleg piece of trans orange flame hair that would make that perfect but obviously this is the purist thread. Figure looks great as it is.

Hey, does anyone have a recommendation for a Beware The Batman Magpie head?

Unfortunately, dark lipstick isn't common, and The Clone Wars didn't have any caucasian female heads, so uber-stylized is also impossible. I'd advise going with a cheekboned lady face from early in the super lines; Lois's original face might work best at showing her features from the show.

Unfortunately, dark lipstick isn't common, and The Clone Wars didn't have any caucasian female heads, so uber-stylized is also impossible. I'd advise going with a cheekboned lady face from early in the super lines; Lois's original face might work best at showing her features from the show.

Actually, there was the Padme head from the Malevolence set...

Actually, there was the Padme head from the Malevolence set...

I'm not going for a clone wars head, but thanks for the option. So far I'm considering belatrix or Catwoman

Quick question (thought I'd ask here as you guys take minifigures apart the most!).

I've got a custom Green Lantern but can't for the life of me budget the hair piece! I know 100% it's not glued on or anything as I've removed it before but it just seems to be on there tight! I only want to get it off to straighten it up a bit. I can't pull the hair piece without pulling the head off. What's the best way to part them?

(It's the Green Lantern in the pic below..)

27177033124_b011d59e86.jpgGL by CaptainBritainDJW, on Flickr

Honestly, you just have to pull super hard. I got that figure a few years back and just replaced it with the stereotypical-male hairpiece in dark brown because I assumed it'd be hard to get it off. That's what's kept me from buying some of Christo's other figures with special molded headgear.

I'm not going for a clone wars head, but thanks for the option. So far I'm considering belatrix or Catwoman

Catwoman's would probably be best. Magpie was basically just a crazier Catwoman anyway lol

Hey, sorry for sounding like a broken record, but could i get some reccomendations for my "Beware the Batman" Magpie? I got her feather things and maybe her head down...I'm kinda running out of ideas

Hey, sorry for sounding like a broken record, but could i get some reccomendations for my "Beware the Batman" Magpie? I got her feather things and maybe her head down...I'm kinda running out of ideas

I don't know if the right hair exists yet (this in white), but for the torso I'd recommend either this or this. As for the legs, definitely black hips, maybe the booted Batman legs depending on your choices for the rest of her. Times like these really make me wish they would use dual-molded arms for long gloves more, because some inverted Superboy arms would be perfect on her.

Awesome job!

Thanks so much!!

Guys, are there any parts from Chima that could be used to make a minifigure killer croc?

Guys, are there any parts from Chima that could be used to make a minifigure killer croc?

Some of the "basic" heads from the crocs would work well, especially if you're putting him in a hoodie Suicide Squad style. Crawley's head is the most "normal croc" of the bunch, with no extra scars or colors that would look odd on Killer Croc.

It's a shame no of the Chima crocs are gray, I've been wanting to make a BTAS Croc for years!

Nice job! Do you have the old "teeth" head from the hammerhead warrior? I feel like that would be a good fit here.

Sadly, I do not, but thanks for the suggestion!

The Lizard (Version II):

27228096024_dbaf232187.jpg