WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

I don't think this is buildable. That "part" just looks like a mash of shapes resembling the middle and bottom of 1x1 round plates glued together

If I had to guess, I'd say it's a highly simplified 55982, except with a bit of cheating since the bottom ball and the bottom part of the wheel are occupying the same space.

Ah that's why it looks familiar. So perhaps if you cut a ball in half you could make this. (In the wrong colours)

I would need a special piece, and i don't know, if it exists... maybe you could help me.

What i need is something like this, but with 2 axle-holes instead of 1 axle- 1 pin-hole:

ac063ce66431a8b6fbad57845b0d7100.jpg

I thought i could use this... but this one has the wrong angles:

835e3103f17a855c4c7d04ba58fc5e46.jpg

Any idea, wich part i could use?

Edited by TechnicSummse

4 hours ago, TechnicSummse said:

I would need a special piece, and i don't know, if it exists... maybe you could help me.

I don't think such a part exists, but it might help if you could post photos of what you need to use it for...

1 hour ago, mocbuild101 said:

I don't think such a part exists, but it might help if you could post photos of what you need to use it for...

I need something like in the picture below. But the pin with pinhole should not rotate within the pinhole of the connector.

800x450.jpg

The axle will rotate, and the pin with pinhole is used to push a lever... it works... but sometimes the pin with pinhole will rotate, and there will be a problem...

Another idea wich could work would be the following...:

But the Problem here are the 2 unused arms of the connector...

800x450.jpg

12 hours ago, TechnicSummse said:

I need something like in the picture below. But the pin with pinhole should not rotate within the pinhole of the connector.

800x450.jpg

Can this work in place of that triple axle part?

6553.png

3 hours ago, Artanis I said:

Can this work in place of that triple axle part?

6553.png

This will be pretty much the same, then the 3-axle-part. The axle on this part is 1,5 studs long... so it will be 0,5 stud too long.

I could cut it , or the 2 arms of the 3-axle connector... but i dont like cutting Legos.

But thank you for your suggestion... its pretty close to what i will need :)

Any other ideas?

5 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

If you can allow extra width on the axle, you could use something like this:

640x330.jpg

I need to check that.... nice idea :)

Thank you

I was playing through Lego Batman 2 recently, and one of he minikits at the end of the level used a part I cannot find. It's like part #13548 but inverted, or #3676 with the outside corner cut and only 3 studs on top. I've looked high and low and can't figure out if it's even a real part. Also in the same build is a piece that's a mix between #87620 and a standard 2x2. The kit is called Mister Freeze's Iceberg.

Here's a pic

unidentified piece.png

Edited by Moxieman

Trying to identify a minifig I have. I don't have a picture handy, but it looks similar to Man-Bat and the Vampire Bat from the Mo ster Fighters. However, this one is a brown and green color with an odd hairpiece. Wings are brown. Torso is printed with what looks like a green ooze and third arm.

1 hour ago, Brandon Miller said:

Trying to identify a minifig I have. I don't have a picture handy, but it looks similar to Man-Bat and the Vampire Bat from the Mo ster Fighters. However, this one is a brown and green color with an odd hairpiece. Wings are brown. Torso is printed with what looks like a green ooze and third arm.

tnt030.png

https://brickset.com/minifigs/tnt030/mutated-dr-o-neil Here you go!

At first, I was looking to see if a "T" piece existed that has a snap at each end, then I found I have a piece that's like a double ended piece with a snap at each of the two ends and a snap hole at the center oriented 90 degrees. What's the Design ID of this piece? I can't find it among the parts I ordered, so not sure where it came from. I'm using it to attach L & R Technic panels to the back of a Constraction torso frame.

On 10/1/2017 at 1:41 PM, BubbaFit45531 said:

What's the Design ID of this piece?

A photo would help...

Edited by mocbuild101

10 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

At first, I was looking to see if a "T" piece existed that has a snap at each end, then I found I have a piece that's like a double ended piece with a snap at each of the two ends and a snap hole at the center oriented 90 degrees. What's the Design ID of this piece? I can't find it among the parts I ordered, so not sure where it came from. I'm using it to attach L & R Technic panels to the back of a Constraction torso frame.

This one?

Is there a flat panel part that has a connection to fit a cross axle?

I'm using 11946 & 11947 with 4626667 & 4593557, but the surface area is too small. I'm trying to use the shortest CCBS bones to clamp flat panels to deflect sound from my iPad with Otterbox case on. Thanks.

Is there also a concave panel that has either a snap hole or cross hole at the long edge? I'm looking for something to connect to a 3x5 Technic "L" beam.

Edited by BubbaFit45531

Hi everyone

Could you help me please please! I'm looking for a part, only this I miss to build my transformer :-)

Can anybody tell me the name of it or if you have seen it in any sets?Thank you!!!

marci part.jpg