Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Wow, thanks for these pictures :sweet:

I'm really loving Iron Man. His face seems very cool.

Not sure which sets to buy yet. I'd like to have Black Widow, but the Quinjet set is so big and expensive :hmpf_bad:

So I'll probably stick with The Hulk's Helicarrier Escape, Loki's Cosmic Cube and Captain America's cycle. And the Wolverine-set, of course :tongue:

Regards,

Mitch

While I doubt that it will be Rainbow Batman, I agree that there is no Mr. Freeze's chance in hell that it will be anything but some version of Batman.

Me, I like to have as many Batsies as possible, so I can have a Batman Multi-Dimensional Massacre MOC! :devil:

Stumbled across this on my lunch hour, far too lazy to put up all the images in post. Nice new pics of the Avengers and Wolverine sets

Enjoy

The Iron man helmet looks similar in bulk and size to the Batman cowl here, very nice imo

Wow. Am I the only one who think Black Widow looks rather....old? The cheek bones (I think) make her look like she's in her 60's. Iron Man's face under the mask looks nice (Doesn't look like Jack Sparrow's..) and the alien..things..look neat too!

-Sci

Nuts! I either can't see the pictures or they're not available anymore. I wanted to see those too. :hmpf_bad: Maybe someone could send them to me?

I'm not a big fan of the cheekbones on Black Widow either. And don't you just love she has the same smirk on her face as Catwoman, Wonderwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy?

Still the other characters look good. Ironman's helmet looks a lot better with the printing.

Am I the only one who likes the aliens? I think their printing is pretty neat, and I love the gold and purple color scheme (pearl gold minifig heads!). Besides, they're the bad guys, they're supposed to look ugly. :tongue:

Am I the only one who likes the aliens? I think their printing is pretty neat, and I love the gold and purple color scheme (pearl gold minifig heads!). Besides, they're the bad guys, they're supposed to look ugly. :tongue:

I find them very neat as well. I'm just..confused..on what they're supposed to be..in the movie.

-Sci

I like them too! As you said, Pearl Gold Heads (:wub:) and they're pretty sweet looking bad guys.

Wow. Am I the only one who think Black Widow looks rather....old? The cheek bones (I think) make her look like she's in her 60's. Iron Man's face under the mask looks nice (Doesn't look like Jack Sparrow's..) and the alien..things..look neat too!

-Sci

Well, Without the cheek bones she would actually be catwoman but with flesh lips and orange eyebrows. So the cheek bones pretty much make the difference.

I'm not a big fan of the cheekbones on Black Widow either. And don't you just love she has the same smirk on her face as Catwoman, Wonderwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy?

I second this

Also, Hawkeye's face is too small! :wacko:

Edited by Otherworld

Okay now I can see them. Ew, Black Widow looks like she's 80, I like the aliens too Oky, nothing wrong with them. :sweet: Now to resist the urge to preorder them. :grin:

Thanks for sharing those pics. :thumbup:

It looks like Iron Man does not use the LOTR ring in trans blue but is just a 1x1 round trans blue stud. However this confirms we are getting two different suits for Iron Man! :sweet:

His helmet looks fine to me, I never had a problem with it and I knew the finalized version would look good and fit in with others like Batman's cowl. It also looks like we get a new head for Tony Stark instead of a recycled Jack Sparrow head.

Looks good, but I don't like Black Widow's face. It must look like Scarlett Johanssen! :tongue:

What color is Black widow's hair?

Looks like dark/burnt orange. It's the color LEGO uses for most of their red-headed characters, like the Weasleys and Lupin. Can't think of too many other licensed characters who do at the moment though. :sceptic:

The figures look nice up-close, even Iron Man! :sweet:

As mentioned by a bunch of other people, Black Widow looks like a weeping widow. :grin: I do like the Hawkeye figure, especially his hair.

It looks like Iron Man does not use the LOTR ring in trans blue but is just a 1x1 round trans blue stud.

They always looked like studs to me and I don't know why anyone ever thought they are or should be. They are representing the glow that comes from the palm of his hand, so why would they be around his hand. :wacko:

They always looked like studs to me and I don't know why anyone ever thought they are or should be. They are representing the glow that comes from the palm of his hand, so why would they be around his hand. :wacko:

Because that is the best that TLG can do.

Only way to represent it I guess..you can't really print inside the hand.. :sceptic:

From the TRU picture it was hard to tell, they had a very round and smooth look.

Because that is the best that TLG can do.

Only way to represent it I guess..you can't really print inside the hand.. :sceptic:

You misunderstand. I meant that it wouldn't make sense if they were rings. The studs are fine since you can imagine the glow coming from the center of them.

From the TRU picture it was hard to tell, they had a very round and smooth look.

Perhaps, but they don't have a hole in the center. :wink:

Perhaps, but they don't have a hole in the center. :wink:

It was probably me hoping more so I could utilize it for a TRON creation. :grin:

Black Widow has the wrong belt buckle, but she looks great really like Scarlett! Hawkeye is missing his quiver but it is probably printed on his back, as the quiver strap is on the front! The figures are amazing!! April get here now!! I need to save my money!!!

Black widow is....old.. :look:

Like what I previously mentioned in my Superman set review, those damned cheek bones really make minifig characters unnaturally "old" (add to that they resemble the unpopular CW faces :hmpf_bad: ). I really wish TLG could've just left these unwanted prints out, I mean it worked well with the Indys, the Hans, and the Leias before so why introduce this small but annoying face print detail?