Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

The Curse of IMHOTEP - Conclusion

Something I want to know: What did Hinck's mirror cloak really do and how did the scum seem to get around it to kill him?

Special thanks to everyone in the Order of the Penis! Founding members Cecilie and Sandy and later, Kiel. You guys all did awesome. :thumbup:

I was just sort of a "relief pitcher" after Hinck got thrown into IMHOTEP. We wouldn't have been anywhere without Hinck laying the foundations and putting his life on the line to get the townies together. Thanks, Hinck! :sweet:

Something I want to know: What did Hinck's mirror cloak really do and how did the scum seem to get around it to kill him?

Well, I'm not sure exactly what it did, but I can answer the second half of your question. We were able to kill Hinck with the High Priest role (yes, I was telling the truth about it! :laugh:), because it negated the mirror effects. In the Day 4 interval, remember the Friends were all turned into zombies (I assume this was because the cloak reflected to the scum, right? That's why Fangy saw 'Hinck' targeting def on Night 1, because Foog was really protecting him.), but Is was reflected normally in the mirror because she and Ossie were living an 'ascetic lifestyle' I can't remember the entire passage, but it was exactly the same as Brickdoctor's (our original High Priest) role description. Foog was the one who figured out the clue.

I assume the High Priest would have bypassed the watcher then, too, right? It was essentially a ninja action?

Also, did you really have Wuntin go after Foog on Night 5, or was that a bluff like your 'investigation' on Bob?

(There Tammo, happy? :tongue:)

Yup! :sweet:

Finally the scum got smart enough to kill of Hinckley instead of letting him pick off every scum. :laugh:

Finally! :laugh: We killed both Hinckley and def, but we still got caught! I suspect a new age of dominant towns is beginning! :grin:

Well, I'm not sure exactly what it did, but I can answer the second half of your question. We were able to kill Hinck with the High Priest role (yes, I was telling the truth about it! :laugh:), because it negated the mirror effects. In the Day 4 interval, remember the Friends were all turned into zombies (I assume this was because the cloak reflected to the scum, right? That's why Fangy saw 'Hinck' targeting def on Night 1, because Foog was really protecting him.), but Is was reflected normally in the mirror because she and Ossie were living an 'ascetic lifestyle' I can't remember the entire passage, but it was exactly the same as Brickdoctor's (our original High Priest) role description. Foog was the one who figured out the clue.

I assume the High Priest would have bypassed the watcher then, too, right? It was essentially a ninja action?

Also, did you really have Wuntin go after Foog on Night 5, or was that a bluff like your 'investigation' on Bob?

The Bob "investigation" was the only thing I ever faked. And I really thought I'd gotten a scum with the ruse, too. :blush: Foog really was unkillable that night.

So you didn't have to even block Hinck? The cloak just wouldn't have protected him from a scum kill? That sucks more than a little. I want to know if we could have gotten the Vig kill to reflect off of it to the scum. That was an idea we'd had and if it didn't protect from the vig kill, we would have ended up killing Hinck ourselves.

How many Virgins did you really have to kill? Just seven?

Thank you for a truly wonderful game Pandora and Rufus! I'm really honored to be part of this :classic:, and at the same time quite ashamed for what I did on Day 7, so I sincerely apologize for that. :sadnew:

Congratulations to my fellow Innocents! Major props to Hinck for practically laying out the grand plan right from the very start, I'm sorry I was so overly cautious in the beginning and I didn't trust you right away. After you were gone it was a good thing that Cornelius stepped in, and he truly was a very able leader and instrumental for our victory. And a few couple of players that really impressed me:

Town:

Cecilie - you approached me playing the "I am a n00b" card, but your brilliant strategies in the OOP 2 is evidence enough that you have a good grasp in effective strategizing in these mafia games. I'm sure with a few more games under your belt, your "people-reading instincts" will also develop and you'll become one of the very good players around (if you're not already one). :wink:

Scuba - even if you were not part of the inside circle (OOP - "Order of the Penis" - for those who don't know! Aptly give my Hinck himself! :tongue:), you still made some good suggestions to Cornelius which are actually in-line in what we've planning privately, so it just goes to show how good your strategy-making is and you showed genuine concern for the Innocent's cause even if you're only a Virgin without an Action to coordinate. Those two things really make you standout IMO. :thumbup:

Scum:

Foog - you're as "nice as hell" and I still couldn't picture you as Scum. :tongue: The way you infiltrated deep into the Town's Inner Circle really made life difficult for the Innocents. Your defense in your last day was solid, and we just practically had to go with the basis of you being an "untargetable" to lynch you. Great job I must say! :thumbup:

Tammo - you being the last scum standing is a testament how you've grown as a player. You really have shown vast improvement, and you could always look back at this game and claim that you were the last scum standing and you NEVER, as in EVER, gave-up up to the very end. Excellent work, I'm so proud of you especially since we're Mafia School batchmates. :cry_happy:

I'll post more after I gather my thoughts, and I still have some work to do here. :grin:

Yeah I'm curious about this too. How close were the Cultists actually were in achieving their goal.

Yeah I was curious about this too. How close were the Cultists actually were in achieving their goal.

We had to kill ten.

The Bob "investigation" was the only thing I ever faked. And I really thought I'd gotten a scum with the ruse, too. :blush: Foog really was unkillable that night.

So you didn't have to even block Hinck? The cloak just wouldn't have protected him from a scum kill? That sucks more than a little. I want to know if we could have gotten the Vig kill to reflect off of it to the scum. That was an idea we'd had and if it didn't protect from the vig kill, we would have ended up killing Hinck ourselves.

I think you would have been able to bounce vigkills off the cloak and hit us, but I'm not entirely sure.

No, we had to use the High Priest role with the killing role attached to it. We could switch around roles when one of us died, so when TP died I gave the Herbalist action to Foog (who was the High Priest after Doc died), and he killed Hinck with it. Without the High Priest action, the cloak would have functioned as normal.

No, it was ten. I was just trying to kill more virgins so I could say at the end, "Well, at least I got _ virgins!" :laugh:

and at the same time quite ashamed for what I did on Day 7, so I sincerely apologize for that. :sadnew:

Once again, it's no problem, and quite frankly, it was my fault for responding in the way I did. I'm very sorry for that. I'm glad we were able to put this behind us and continue being friends! :sweet:

I have the strangest urge to begin my next post with the words, "Dear Princess Celestia, Today I learned...". :laugh:

Tammo - you being the last scum standing is a testament how you've grown as a player. You really have shown vast improvement, and you could always look back at this game and claim that you were the last scum standing and you NEVER, as in EVER, gave-up up to the very end. Excellent work, I'm so proud of you especially since we're Mafia School batchmates. :cry_happy:

Thanks, Kiel! :cry_happy: You've really grown as a player too, and I hope I get the chance to play with you (and my other Paradisa classmates) in another game again very soon! We really should have a Mafia School: Escape from Isla Paradisa reunion sometime. :laugh:

I thought it was going to be less than that since you were fighting so hard for another day.

To be perfectly honest, I was just having fun with you guys by the end there. :laugh: Although, had my plan worked and I got Sandy lynched, I would have then tried to get Wuntin to kill Kiel and I would have tried to convince ADHO to protect Cornelius so I could kill Esky. Then I would have gotten Cornelius lynched Day 8 and won. That never would have worked, though. :laugh:

To be perfectly honest, I was just having fun with you guys by the end there. :laugh: Although, had my plan worked and I got Sandy lynched, I would have then tried to get Wuntin to kill Kiel and I would have tried to convince ADHO to protect Cornelius so I could kill Esky. Then I would have gotten Cornelius lynched Day 8 and won. That never would have worked, though. :laugh:

You're right. That never would have worked. :laugh:

Wooooooow. What an ending! This has been a great Mafia to watch, it's made me even more impatient for the next Mafia School to appear. Great job Pandora and Rufus (am I allowed to call you Pandufus now? :laugh: )

Just one question: since all of you apparently know from your PM conversations...what the hell was the Cherrinator?? Was that Roger's action, or...?

Finally...does anyone think CorneliusMurdock's short, summarizing posts in this topic seem a little bit scummy...? :look::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Flipz

No.

(Heh, it was a joke. Like how fhomess got her Title. :wink: )

Speaking of which, we should list all the Titles that came from this Mafia game here in this topic.

Just one question: since all of you apparently know from your PM conversations...what the hell was the Cherrinator?? Was that Roger's action, or...?

The Cherrinator was the town mason-esque action. Once per night, the Cherrinator had the ability to 'have their way' with one virgin, therefore deflowering them and turning them into the next Cherrinator. It went like this: Eskallon -> Sandy -> Cornelius -> fhomess (right?). The current Cherrinator could get their virginity back by 'having their way' with another virgin. (That's not quite how it works in real life, but okay. :rofl:)

It was originally Eskallon's action (he was Superman). Flitwick's action was completely separate.

Finally...does anyone think CorneliusMurdock's short, summarizing posts in this topic seem a little bit scummy...? :look::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes. :tongue: Let's lynch him! For the greater good of the camp! :sweet:

(Heh, it was a joke. Like how fhomess got her Title. :wink: )

Mine was a joke as well. I thought adding a :tongue: would have made it too long of a reply...

The Cherrinator was a ancient scroll.

Last night someone crept into your bedroll and had their wicked way with you. You couldn’t resist their advances!

You are no longer a Virgin. You are deeply ashamed of that one night of foolishness and wish to regain your virtue. You now possess an ancient scroll, with a cherry on it. At night you may attempt to sleep with another player and activate the scroll. If that player is a Virgin you will regain your virtue, they, however, will have lost theirs, but gained your scroll. If they are not a Virgin, then you retain your scroll. And your shame.

6651744637_e402fb2728_t.jpg

You are an Innocent member of the group. You have a night action (because you’ve had some action at night before... :wink: ) To achieve your freedom from the curse of IMHOTEP, and thus escape the valley, you must eliminate all the Cultists.

Yes, I did target fhomess that night. You said you thought he was the investigator, Tammo? I had assumed that you just assumed that I would try to confirm Scuba with it and didn't want to take the chance that you wouldn't hit a virgin.

That brings me to another question. You guys had to know through Foog who most if not all of the virgins were. Why not just take them out and not worry about the action campies?

I had no idea the cultists thought I was the investigator until I was dead. I didn't know the cherrinator role until just before it, either, although I had asked Pandufus about if there was a way to lose/gain virginity early on and they refused to say anything. I'm guessing that Hinck convinced you guys I was the investigator, but I also know that he told Foog I was a virgin at some point and then tried to pretend it was a mistake.

Yes, I did target fhomess that night. You said you thought he was the investigator, Tammo? I had assumed that you just assumed that I would try to confirm Scuba with it and didn't want to take the chance that you wouldn't hit a virgin.

Hinck had said to you guys that either TinyPies or fhomess was the investigator. We knew TinyPies was one of us, so we figured it was fhomess. I guess either Cecilie was lying to him or he was lying to you and Foog to protect her.

My logic in killing fhomess was that we would either A. get a virgin or B. get the investigator. Imagine my surprise when we got neither! :grin:

We actually didn't take the Cherrinator action into account that Night. :facepalm: If I could play this game over again, there would be a lot things I would do differently. For one, I wouldn't tell Pie to claim psychiatrist. :wall: (Actually, it was better than our first claim though - I was going to make him claim alarmist. :laugh:)

That brings me to another question. You guys had to know through Foog who most if not all of the virgins were. Why not just take them out and not worry about the action campies?

Because the action campies were getting in our way. I love the idea of this game mechanic, but it made it incredibly hard for us scum. I don't think the killing of Hinck really needs an explanation, but we killed WbD because we were scared of his watcher action. That was the night we protected TinyPies, and we didn't want to take the chance that WbD would watch him to see who protected him. Even though it was Foog that protected him, and he was the High Priest. Night 3 really wasn't our best night. I had tried to convince Foog (and myself, to be perfectly honest) that the High Priest action would slip in undetected behind the watcher action, but we were both kind of unsure about it, so we went ahead and got rid of poor Scooby Doo. Looking back now, we really should have killed Scubacarrot that night and left WbD alone.

By the end, we were basically using our killing action to prevent people from getting results. :laugh: We pretty much put everything on fhomess being the investigator, and that was a gamble we lost. Things might have been different had we killed Cecilie.

I'm guessing that Hinck convinced you guys I was the investigator, but I also know that he told Foog I was a virgin at some point and then tried to pretend it was a mistake.

I don't remember that. :wacko:

Hinck had said to you guys that either TinyPies or fhomess was the investigator. We knew TinyPies was one of us, so we figured it was fhomess. I guess either Cecilie was lying to him or he was lying to you and Foog to protect her.

I don't think Cecilie ever lied to him. Hinck is funny in that he never fully trusts anyone. I can believe he lied to me and Foog about Cecilie (and good thing, too, apparently).

In fact, I wasn't fully trusted until after Hinck died. (That was the night I was Cherrinated by Sandy) Hinck left all the important role info with Cecilie and told her to contact me if he died. There were a few people I knew based on things Hinck said and others I could guess but I didn't know much for sure until Cecilie contacted me that day.

This is a good time to point out how awesome Cecilie was this game. Not only did she come forward with a conflicting Investigator claim that led us to convicting TPRU (which was a huge risk for her when you really think about it) but she was invaluable strategizing after Hinck's death. It's so great to be able to trust someone and talk out different theories. This is not to dismiss Sandy's and Kiel's contributions, which were also invaluable. I just really think that Cecilie made a huge difference in this game.

This was an incredible game and everybody involved should be commended, especially the winners and the hosts, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic presentation!

I only wish I could have participated in it :sad: !

Actually it did make me metagamey suspicious of Cornelius during the earlier parts of the game (pre-Mehmet death) because of that. I guess I still can't trust my instincts up to this point, as I even still suspected Fangy for being eerily silent throughout the game. :facepalm::grin:

This is a good time to point out how awesome Cecilie was this game. Not only did she come forward with a conflicting Investigator claim that led us to convicting TPRU (which was a huge risk for her when you really think about it) but she was invaluable strategizing after Hinck's death. It's so great to be able to trust someone and talk out different theories. This is not to dismiss Sandy's and Kiel's contributions, which were also invaluable. I just really think that Cecilie made a huge difference in this game.

I would even say it myself: Cecilie has been far more productive and valuable to the Town than I would've wanted me to be. She really showed her true worth in this game, unlike in her previous games wherein she didn't get the chance as she always gets outed early.

Because the action campies were getting in our way. I love the idea of this game mechanic, but it made it incredibly hard for us scum. I don't think the killing of Hinck really needs an explanation, but we killed WbD because we were scared of his watcher action. That was the night we protected TinyPies, and we didn't want to take the chance that WbD would watch him to see who protected him. Even though it was Foog that protected him, and he was the High Priest. Night 3 really wasn't our best night. I had tried to convince Foog (and myself, to be perfectly honest) that the High Priest action would slip in undetected behind the watcher action, but we were both kind of unsure about it, so we went ahead and got rid of poor Scooby Doo. Looking back now, we really should have killed Scubacarrot that night and left WbD alone...

I'm actually kind of grateful I was killed as I would have gone right on trusting you Tamamono. You were practically cleared in my book due to the bomb scandal/virgin claim on Day 3 as well as mentioning Pie as a suspect early on Day 2. I hadn't even taken into consideration that the you're virgin claim on Day 3 was a setup by Hinckley and I ended up shooting myself in the foot by revealing my role to you prematurely.

By the way, I want to know who needed the timeline extension on night 4 as I thought I was safe to start sharing suspicions without the possibility of being killed for them as it was after the 24 hr period. :damn:

Oh and for a little player commentary:

Def: As always it was a pleasure playing with you, even though it almost got me lynched at one point. I wish you would have gotten more play time as you paired with Hinckley would have caused the scum to just turn themselves in, instead of trying to lie to their teeth to Hinckley behind the scenes.

Hinckley: As this was my first time playing with you as a fellow player and not the host, I really wasn't sure what to think of your town leader play style during the day 2 and 3 threads. I was on pins and needles trying to figure out whether to trust you, and was all the time trying to setup other alliances behind your back just in case you turned out to be a cultist. Thanks for all your keeping me up to date, even if it was by alibis, I had a blast playing with you and know you were working just as hard as me if not probably more behind the scenes.

Tamamono: Great job as the last scum :thumbup: I knew I was taking an ever so slight chance talking to you about suspects and my role, but had pretty much convinced myself you were town due to the fake virgin claim/bomb sting operation. You handled yourself pretty cooly, but looking back on things, I should have guessed something was up when your list of suspects basically mirrored mine with some slight alterations. Well played at the conclusion, even if your fate was sealed when you claimed neutral. Never stop fighting, you did your fellow scum-mates proud :thumbup:

Scubacarrot and fhomess: You both stuck out to me as players who were relatively new to the mafia scene, but still held your own when it came to the day threads. Good job, I really look forward to playing with you both more in the future.

Zepher: I have to join with Hinckley in saying how scummy you looked, I was almost 100 percent sure you were scum, you style struck me as so different from other games that I thought you had to be scum. Ah well, wish I could have played more with you.

To all the rest of you, great job and thanks for making this such a wonderful experience.

I'm actually kind of grateful I was killed as I would have gone right on trusting you Tamamono. You were practically cleared in my book due to the bomb scandal/virgin claim on Day 3 as well as mentioning Pie as a suspect early on Day 2. I hadn't even taken into consideration that the you're virgin claim on Day 3 was a setup by Hinckley and I ended up shooting myself in the foot by revealing my role to you prematurely.

Which is exactly why I was hesitant to kill you. You were so trusting! I actually thought Hinck had sent you to contact me to see what I would say. :laugh:

I've always been kind of a worrier, so when Pie's name came up I was almost certain he would get lynched. I didn't want to vote for him too soon, but I figured it would be okay for me to express some concern about him beforehand so it would make me look good if I didn't make it to the computer in time to vote quick if a bandwagon started.

And we already knew your role. :laugh: Honestly, the only role we weren't sure about was the investigator, and in the end that was the one that mattered most.

By the way, I want to know who needed the timeline extension on night 4 as I thought I was safe to start sharing suspicions without the possibility of being killed for them as it was after the 24 hr period. :damn:

Heh heh, that was us. :blush: Fugazi and I were the ones directing all the night actions on most nights, and we're on almost opposite time-zones, so we had a very small window of opportunity to coordinate and get our actions in. As a matter of fact, almost all our actions were in around the 5-10 minute mark of the deadline. :laugh:

Actually, what you said after the deadline made me even more hesitant to kill you. You said you were watching Sandy, and we were just killing you to prevent you seeing Foog protect TinyPies.

Looking back now, I really regret Night 3. I wish we had killed Scubacarrot or fhomess that night. :facepalm: Especially fhomess. Then we would have known to kill Cecilie on Night 5!

Tamamono: Great job as the last scum :thumbup: I knew I was taking an ever so slight chance talking to you about suspects and my role, but had pretty much convinced myself you were town due to the fake virgin claim/bomb sting operation. You handled yourself pretty cooly, but looking back on things, I should have guessed something was up when your list of suspects basically mirrored mine with some slight alterations. Well played at the conclusion, even if your fate was sealed when you claimed neutral. Never stop fighting, you did your fellow scum-mates proud :thumbup:

Thank you! And yes, I threw together a list as quickly as I could to make it look like I was a clueless townie when you posted yours, and it wasn't until I had sent it off that I realized that it was almost an exact replica of yours! :laugh:

It's really too bad the town was so well-off when they lynched me. Sandy and a few others were expressing concern and doubt about my lynch, so I think I could have stuck with the bomb claim and overturned my bandwagon if the town had been in a worse position.

Since everybody else seems to be putting down notes on players, I suppose I'll have to join in too! All aboard the bandwagon!

Fugazi: Like I said on our writeboard, it was really awesome playing with you. You taught me a lot about how to play good scum, and you basically sacrificed yourself for me at the end there. Thanks, buddy! It's really a great idea for the scum protector to try and step in as a townie protector, and the weak doctor claim was genius! :thumbup:

Hinckley: You were totally 'on' this game. Definitely Harriet the Slut version 2.0! :thumbup: I really enjoyed finally getting the chance to play with you closely, and you were almost like another scummate to me. I have to admit, I am very surprised that you believed my bomb claim! :laugh: I actually thought that it would look scummy for someone to try to get themselves killed in a game where they weren't the Jester. The sting was really a blast to pull, but I almost slipped up there a couple of times! Sorry again that you had to die, but we just couldn't let you live any longer.

Cornelius: Great job stepping in for Hinck at the end there! You play with the perfect mentality for a town leader, because you play town like a scum. :laugh: The way you play is incredibly efficient. You keep things to yourself, keep quiet in-thread, but stay strong for the town when they're unsure of something. That thing you pulled on Bob was great too, and it's exactly the sort of thing that would work on a scum. Too bad Bob didn't understand the virgin role! :rofl: I have to ask though, why did you never have me investigated?

Def: Sorry, man. :cry_sad: You were playing pretty well early on too, and you were on to me so early! Either that or you were just going out of your way to piss me off. :laugh: I almost came to you with the bomb claim because it would look more natural since we worked together so closely in Gotham. Although I have a feeling you never would have believe it.

Cecilie: I can only echo what others have said here. You played really well! :thumbup: At first I figured maybe we could use your quietness to our advantage and maybe get you lynched later in the game, but you definitely proved me wrong! Ever since Night 2 I had a feeling that we should kill you if we ever had a lack of a better option, but we unfortunately never followed through on it. This was only your third game, and you died really early in the other two, so good job! :thumbup: I hope to be able to play on the same side with you sometime!

I don't think Cecilie ever lied to him. Hinck is funny in that he never fully trusts anyone. I can believe he lied to me and Foog about Cecilie (and good thing, too, apparently).

I never told Hinck a single lie.

Thanks Cornelius, that means a lot to me :cry_happy:. The point when I came to Hinck telling him I was the investigator was a real turning point for me. Up until then, I felt like I was just running around on my own trying to figure out what to do. But then I gathered the courage to come forward to Hinck, as I knew I had to warn him before he started to trust a fake investigator. And yet, I still wasn't sure if Hinck was the one trying to trick the investigator to come to him :blush:. But after some conversations with Hinck and the successful lynch of TPRU, I felt more confident about myself, and that I could actually be useful :sweet:

I would even say it myself: Cecilie has been far more productive and valuable to the Town than I would've wanted me to be. She really showed her true worth in this game, unlike in her previous games wherein she didn't get the chance as she always gets outed early.

Thanks Kiel :sweet:. It was nice to finally be left alive for more than two days :tongue:. I guess I was too much of a n00b for the scum to see me as a threat early on :wink:. And you know, when I first contacted you, I had just investigated you, so I was pretty sure you weren't scum, but I still knew that you could be a godfather or something, so I wanted to be careful. But it's hard to find a balance between careful and crazily paranoid :tongue:. And I was desperetaly looking for someone to confide in after def died, since I still wasn't sure about Hinck :laugh:.

On my part, I am really glad the action campies pulled through and all of such coordination and sheer dedication was done by Hinck and ultimately taken over by CorneliusMurdock to lead us to the desired victory. Although there is less action behind the day scenes from me, but I was actually only supporting and contributing my assistance to Hinck, who I decided to trust in the early stage. It was a gamble which I took and a risk that Hinck might get converted later on, but I was hoping a leader might emerge in the flames of fire to save us all and I am glad my gut feeling was right especially a tracker is only good when it was well coordinated and trusted by the inner circle to assist them to verify other people's claims. Of course, it was a risk for Hinck to trust me too, since there is a possibility that I might be a cultist. Over the course of time, I am glad I was eventually cleared and trusted and admitted in their plans very much later on.

It was also a relief that others who I have spoke with in private, such as CorneliusMurdock and Cecilie to gain a level of understanding. We are not very trusty with one another in the first few days, but I am glad it went all fine in the end! It was really fun and enjoyable to see how we can pull this through and I certainly enjoyed every aspect of it. :wub:

I never lie to anyone and I am glad I didn't have to. :grin:

Anyone going to post a link to the writeboard, it was very informative for the Gotham Mafia, and I'd like to see this one as well.

Well, I finally read the write board!

Hinckley - You know I change up my game every game. I played low this game, yeah, but it's just what I was feeling. You're right in saying I'm a spaz, but I really was frustrated not knowing who anyone was. Without being in the loop I felt like all I could do was follow you and vote with you, and, paranoia (as you talked about a ton) led me to think that in the event that you were scum... well, I wasn't doing much to stop you. I also find it funny I pushed against Goofy so much, and you kept telling me to trust him... it made me think you were scummy, but in fact, you had a 100% legit reason to trust Goofy. FUTHERMORE: listen to me once in a while. I was right in saying Magilla was scum. I said that long ago. Long long ago. It's just like Jesus, I figured out Draggy was scum, and the convoluted way that it happened, and you just didn't listen. :tongue: As always, it was a pleasure. :wub:

Def - You'll no longer have to remind me PM'd apologies are meta-gaming, I'll not send you anymore, ya jerk. :devil: As always, you were also a pleasure to play with, AND, in the future, even though I don't PM you every time, no matter what side we're on or how much we fight, I respect you so much as a player. So, blanket apology now. As for wanting you dead this game, I thought it would either clear or not clear the investigator... I think. I don't recall, but you just smelled scummy to me, and I thought - info-wise - you'd be better off to us dead.

As always, I'll echo others. Tammo, Kiel, Cornelius, Cecile, you all really were fantastic this game.

I'll survive one of these things one day.

Sign in to follow this