_MG_0465bis1.jpg_MG_0467bis1.jpg

_MG_0470bis1.jpg_MG_0471bis1.jpg

4th Floor: Crown

_MG_0473bis1.jpg_MG_0475bis1.jpg

_MG_0476bis1.jpg_MG_0481bis1.jpg

_MG_0478bis1.jpg

Tower

_MG_0486bis1.jpg_MG_0488bis1.jpg_MG_0490bis1.jpg_MG_0491bis1.jpg

This tower is a beast. You've done great with the ornamental details. Would be great to see some minifigs guarding the tower.

Love the shape of this tower and the shapes inside the tower. I also like that an interior was added. This tower certianly is thick and very strong looking.

A little baren around the base and I agree with Viceroy that minifigs would liven it all up a bit.

I really love the design of this, and the very creative use of common slope and arch pieces to make something beautiful and unique. Just goes to show that even fairly common pieces can be used to create something special!

This design really looks like Kaliphlin guild tower. You're going to join the Kaliphlin Guild, right? :sweet: We're clearly the best, and this a perfect tower for the guild, so you've got a great headstart already!

You have really created a functional tower yet combined some really pleasing detailing in it, a real beauty. Its as if you took a medieval tower and copied it. Nice work. What can be seen of the interior has also been well executed.

Very nice MOC. I really like the windows, and the very desert/Egyptian feel to it. Very symmetric.

Thanks for your nice comments :blush:

I really love the design of this, and the very creative use of common slope and arch pieces to make something beautiful and unique. Just goes to show that even fairly common pieces can be used to create something special!

This design really looks like Kaliphlin guild tower. You're going to join the Kaliphlin Guild, right? :sweet: We're clearly the best, and this a perfect tower for the guild, so you've got a great headstart already!

Yes, thanks! I did not submit into the contest since i did begin it much earlier and I didnt felt it was fair enough :sadnew:

You have really created a functional tower yet combined some really pleasing detailing in it, a real beauty. Its as if you took a medieval tower and copied it. Nice work. What can be seen of the interior has also been well executed.

To tell the truth it is not copied, I just wanted to make a modular tower with persian/egiptian look. And then it was just adding brick over brick. Its top, the crown, could be the part I really like most since getting that symmetry took me a lot of tests.

This tower is a beast. You've done great with the ornamental details. Would be great to see some minifigs guarding the tower.

Minifigs! Alas! And you can be right, but still the tower is not complete and I still have to think who would be the brave soldiers to defend it. Maybe romans or barbarians? Persian soldiers are too expensive! :laugh: :laugh:

Wonderful tower, i love the almost monochromatic (save for a few stripes and accents) colour scheme, it really makes all the textural variations and interesting shaping stand out. I agree that some landscaping or minifigs would really bring it to life, but part of me likes the eerie emptiness of it - like some accursed tomb or something. :thumbup:

...but part of me likes the eerie emptiness of it - like some accursed tomb or something. :thumbup:

I think you nailed my thoughts in words :classic:

Fantastic moc! Good selection of colours and bricks. Oh! And best ofcall, it is modulable! See you jig.

Nicely done. Though if I am to nitpick (and I clearly am :tongue: ), the European-style coat of arms shield does not fit well into the Egyptian-Persian style imo...

It's really a nice tower, the facades are finely wrought and the interiors are detailed too. The general aspect is tall and massive, resulting in a rather uncommon architecture :classic:

Good job ! :wink: