Sign in to follow this  
rucorder

Riverside Castle

Wow! That is a fine looking castle you got there sir!! :classic:

The river is really nice! My favourite part is the gatehouse with the two towers on the side! Great job!!

The angled wall is brilliant. I would be proud of that also. The mixture of tan and sand red in the walls looks very appealing to me. I want to get some sand red bricks now to build something. I love the sand green and sand blue colors. And the river is well done. Brilliant work.

Great work!

This is a nice little castle. I really like the moat and I've always been a fan of mixing sand red into castle walls. It looks fantastic here.

Thanks all! Glad you like it.

Great work!

This is a nice little castle. I really like the moat and I've always been a fan of mixing sand red into castle walls. It looks fantastic here.

Thanks! It was one of your builds that inspired me to mix the sand red in there.

It`s fine! How much pieces it have? :thumbup:

I really have no clue.

As I said over on MOCpages, excellent work!

The angles you put in this give it a more organic feeling, and makes it seem more plausible. And i'm really digging the moat/sunken river.

Nice job!

This is a well made castle - I can always appreciate a good castle, because every time I try I end up with a few grey cubes with some trees surrounding it, and if I'm lucky some sort of opening gate. I love the angles of the walls, and especially the areas around the windows in the towers; I think that detail makes it. The moat is also very nice, the water effect is great.