Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I'm hoping to have a entry for the Valholl micro scale contest. If

I have enough time to make it. All of a sudden life got busy :pir-sad:

My brothers and sisters to the North.

I cordially invite you to sit and listen to tales told by some of our finest story tellers.

Go forth to Story time with Kaliphlin and vote for your favourite story weaver!

hmmm.... Mitt.... Well it's not forever. So congrats on the victory :wink:

Working on Valholl here, so I'm hoping it's finished on time.

Yes, right here if you could; consider it a victory presentation and I will incorporate it into the first post. It's the description of how you prime minister will be remembered in Guild History so take care to make it fancy. :thumbup:

Okay :thumbup: . I already have a picture, but I still need to work on the description. I'll post the entire thing tommorow morning :classic: .

as far as Valholl goes, I'm enlarging my democracy moc with some cool stuf, so I won't get into the microscale thing. Too bad, but I have exam papers (Abi/A-levels) to correct infront of me, so I guess that this is all that I'll be able to put together in the next weeks.

mitt_pm.jpg

"As you may, or may not, already know, I am Willihard Mittenlander. Due to the good grace of the people I have been elected as you Prime Minister."

"I told you all I had a dream for Mitgardia. The dream to restore Mitgardian values and give the nation back its place in the world. Well, you have given me the mandate to do so! Together we will reform Mitgardia into the nation our forebears aspired to!"

"As your PM, I will strive to:

• Lower the taxes. Mitgardian business needs to blossom!
  • Broker new trade agreements. Expanding our foreign markets and cheaper acquirement of resources are key to our economic revival.
  • Border patrols will be increased. Illegal foreigners will be subjected to intenser controls.
  • The Drow will be kept at bay. My government will try and reach an agreement with Nocturnus about these invaders.
  • To make the governing of Mitgardia easier, some powers and tasks will be transferred from the central government to regional governments such as counties, principalities, etc."

(picture of our hero)

"As you may, or may not, already know, I am Willihard Mittenlander. Due to the good grace of the people I have been elected as you Prime Minister."

"I told you all I had a dream for Mitgardia. The dream to restore Mitgardian values and give the nation back its place in the world. Well, you have given me the mandate to do so! Together we will reform Mitgardia into the nation our forebears aspired to!"

"As your PM, I will strive to:

• Lower the taxes. Mitgardian business needs to blossom!
  • Broker new trade agreements. Expanding our foreign markets and cheaper acquirement of resources are key to our economic revival.
  • Border patrols will be increased. Illegal foreigners will be subjected to intenser controls.
  • The Drow will be kept at bay. My government will try and reach an agreement with Nocturnus about these invaders.
  • To make the governing of Mitgardia easier, some powers and tasks will be transferred from the central government to regional governments such as counties, principalities, etc."

Woehoew! (jump for joy) :laugh:

Thanks Khorne! It's been incorporated into the first post for all to see. :wink:

Guildsmen, there is a week and 2 days left in the Valholl Micro Build Challenge,and it's good to hear a few of you are entering. :thumbup:

In addition: Do any of you need inspiration for challenge 3? Have some ideas but not sure whether to build on them yet? PM me and we can discuss. (Tips will be given :grin: )

Long live Mighty Mitgardia!

In addition: Do any of you need inspiration for challenge 3? Have some ideas but not sure whether to build on them yet? PM me and we can discuss. (Tips will be given :grin: )

My dearest Jarl, is this offer as open as your voting? You are my hero :blush: for narrative scenes and I would love to hear your thoughts. I am conflicted between the psychological effectiveness of the story vs the skill points for big monsters, in particular.

I really enjoyed the election campaigns. My vote went to kabel purely on the skill of the builds, which were all great, especially the parliamentary scene. Congratulations to the victor, your pro-business regime will do great wonders for the local economy and we would love to help in any way we can. So that you can afford our Southern delicacies and luxuries :classic:

My dearest Jarl, is this offer as open as your voting? You are my hero :blush: for narrative scenes and I would love to hear your thoughts. I am conflicted between the psychological effectiveness of the story vs the skill points for big monsters, in particular.

Sure, PM me and we'll discuss. :thumbup::classic:

6865726639_afdd43172e_z.jpg

Toy Fair 2012 - The Lord of the Rings - 9471 Uruk-hai Army - 01 by fbtb, on Flickr

Tis' official, the Rohirrim are Mitgardian

Yes indeed, those Uruk-hai are attacking our eastern outposts! Quick, mobilize the Legion! :laugh:

I think the LOTR sets will be an excellent source of parts weapons and minifigs for castle builders, and the Rohan riders are especially nice for Mitgardian warriors.

Quick update:

Keep in mind that the Valholl Micro Challenge ends this Saturday March 24th. If you're building and planning to enter please get it in before then! Prizes, Prizes Prizes!!

:thumbup:

After tearing down Stoneroda :cry_sad: (I kept the town hall and the mayor's house for future use) I finally have a few more bricks to enlarge my Valholl Moc. Too bad I can't enter it in the micro scale challenge ...

After tearing down Stoneroda :cry_sad: (I kept the town hall and the mayor's house for future use) I finally have a few more bricks to enlarge my Valholl Moc. Too bad I can't enter it in the micro scale challenge ...

I wish you all the best, I know it is hard :sad: the Stoneroda Embassy is modified as well yesterday, ready to become a part of Mpya Stedor :classic:

That's to bad! Also a pity that you can't enter for he valholl challenge. But I'm looking forward to your Valholl Moc!

btw, 40 studs for a city is quite a task for a big city with some environment! Our jarl loves to give us difficult tasks :tongue:

Edited by Ecclesiastes

That's to bad! Also a pity that you can't enter for he valholl challenge. But I'm looking forward to your Valholl Moc!

btw, 40 studs for a city is quite a task for a big city with some environment! Our jarl loves to give us difficult tasks :tongue:

I do, watching Guild members wrap their brains around my convoluted rules is a twisted hobby of mine. :grin::laugh:

If I made it too easy, where's the satisfaction in knowing you've invented something new? :wink:

I do, watching Guild members wrap their brains around my convoluted rules is a twisted hobby of mine. :grin::laugh:

If I made it too easy, where's the satisfaction in knowing you've invented something new? :wink:

hmmm... true :wink:

Here is my entry:

Valholl

7005400107_41ddce1d19_z.jpg

Very Nice Ecclesiastes! I like the cart design, the use of the woodensticks as farmlands and the gloves as flags. Very inventive. Cool microscale building! And is that a port on the back of the moc?

maybe we should also do something more collaborative. So far we've had a lot of competition. A little more together would do our guild good I'd say. Think, for example, of the old cummunity built castle. The walls were given, the rest was up to the builders. Thus the whole thing had an instantly reconizeable look, yet each moc remained individual. We definetely need more community spirit here!!

Hello Guildsmen;

I'm thrilled to see that there are already 2 entree for the Valholl Micro-Scale Challenge! One more day left for those who still wish to enter. :thumbup: