Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

MOC: Crown Knights

So, it´s getting closer to the end in my serie to create a castle for each of my factions. This time it´s the

Crown Knights

The Crownies lives high up in the mountains. They have no cavalry since the horses cannot make it to the castle. For that reason the castle is very hard to lay siege on. The leader stands at the crest of his castle and let the morning sun warm his body, it´s always a bit colder up here.

C&C as always much welcome!

6263429650_ab8eba7ddd.jpg

Crown Knights by de Gothia, on Flickr

6262904491_31862d4999.jpg

6263430642_f1f4100a76.jpg

AWESOME castle up-on-high 'de Gothia', enough variation in the grey stone work and slate look roofing too ! :grin:

Now the big question.....interior ? :grin:

Brick On 'de Gothia' ! :classic:

I like the rockwork especially. But the window set up is very nice as well. Good build.

This is really fantastic. I love the depth you created with the double arch windows and the inverted slopes. Beautiful.

Oh wow. I completely missed those windows, awesome detail!

I like the rockwork especially. But the window set up is very nice as well. Good build.

I agree with you,I like rockwork,too!I like build this castles and I know that it`s a hard work!You build nice castle with beatiful Minifigures and i would say to you:It is Awesome Work!!!!Bravo!!! :thumbup:

Wow! I´m frontpaged! :classic::blush:

Thanks again for the comments!

I didn't comment on this work of yours on swebrick but I must say the frontpage here is well deserved. Congrats! The way you are constantly producing mocs and improving between each of them I bet it will not take long till we see you there again.

I scream clone: Thanks! :classic::blush:

Peewit: Thank you! I too feel that my building skills have improved alot since I started to show my creations online! Thank you Swebrick and Eurobricks for that!

Lego train: I have uploaded some more pics on my BS. Not public yet... Brickshelf

Nice work and congrats on your frontpage :thumbup:

This has a nice clean look, the arches over the windows are a great touch. The rock work is also nicely done and fits around the castle well.

Look forward to seeing some more great creations from you.

Thanks for sharing

DC

Awesome MOC, brilliant variation in brick colours and slopes to create an astonishing outcome. Stunning job! :thumbup:

I am glad someone drudged this thing up or I would have missed it.

Though it is small, I think you did a great job of packing in the right details. Like others, I really like the rocks.