whung

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 7 Discussion

Went to the Cincinnati LEGO Store today and the clerk gave me a brand new full box to look through! :cry_happy: I almost bought all five Galaxy Patrol figs out of it, but then my conscience got the better of me. With May 1st being the official release date Series 7 should be available in all LEGO Stores now.

I went to Toys R Us (Calexico, CA) on April 30th and I found just a few bags in a box, I asked if they have more and the guy brought a new box.

I bought 16 and I missed just one. I made a mistake with the Valkyria and the bride. Finally I got them all :wink:

I think this series is great, I got another Space Commander and used other figures pieces. I like the result!

Serie7.png

Does anyone have the dot codes to the Aztec Warrior and Ocean King? I felt packs for 1/2 hour at Toys R Us with no luck. Other Lego fans might have picked them all out, or I just suck at it (despite my 83% accuracy on feel test). Either way, I'd rather just try and dot code these last 2.

I found them in holland too, at the same price at Intertoys.

The first store had them behind the counter, which leads to 2 jungle boys,1 neptune,1 bagpipper and 2 female rockers.

A couple of hours later i went to an other intertoys store, and they had a whole box in the shelves. Which leads to 1 Grandma visitor, 1 space marine,1 aztec warior,1 tennis ace, 1 bride and 1 evil knight.

Does anyone have the dot codes to the Aztec Warrior and Ocean King? I felt packs for 1/2 hour at Toys R Us with no luck. Other Lego fans might have picked them all out, or I just suck at it (despite my 83% accuracy on feel test). Either way, I'd rather just try and dot code these last 2.

I don't have the dot codes for those, but try feeling for the accessories on them. The Aztec's spear is pretty easy to find, it's almost the length of the package, and Ocean King's trident is pretty distinct, you can't confuse it with anything.

Hope that helps! :classic:

Edited by toycardriver

Could someone please help? I have no experience with pieces like the Bagpiper's kilt, and I don't want to wreck it. Is there step-by-step instructions (preferably with pics) on how to put it on?

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I received the help I needed. Thanks to the-bricking-builder!

Edited by purpleparadox

I found some at Walmart today and picked up a couple of packs. Later went to the LEGO store and one of the workers there opened up a new box for me to search through after seeing that I couldn't find what I was looking for. I was delighted to see that he really wanted to help me out. :classic:

I was thinking about the re-use of accessories - I saw Grandma Visitor's basket turned up in a Friends set (if it hadn't before) and the Space guy's armour is used in the Lex Luthor polybag, which makes me think the Lord of the Rings 'ring' may show up in Series 8 with a groom for the bride.

I was thinking about the re-use of accessories - I saw Grandma Visitor's basket turned up in a Friends set (if it hadn't before) and the Space guy's armour is used in the Lex Luthor polybag, which makes me think the Lord of the Rings 'ring' may show up in Series 8 with a groom for the bride.

I dunno about that. IIRC the ring piece is molded to include some of the inscription specific to the One Ring. I can't imagine that used as a wedding ring! :laugh:

I dunno about that. IIRC the ring piece is molded to include some of the inscription specific to the One Ring. I can't imagine that used as a wedding ring! :laugh:

I've heard that happen. Some people just don't think about the connotations... :wacko:

But I doubt there's a molded inscription in the Ring, considering how small it is to start with. Of course it would be nonsensical in the context of the story too (inscription appears only under intense heat), but that probably wouldn't bother toymakers much.

Found this on the Toys R us website wonder if the will make it for all the series sets?

LEGO MiniFigure Storage Case Series 7

pTRU1-12731193enh-z6.jpg

Edited by GRogall

Hmm, Grogall? But what is it? Just a lunchbox or some sort of container for the minifigures or possibly BOTH? Just looks like a random red box with a CMF S7 print to me... and thus not very exciting.

Nice demo of your pic-providing-power though! ;-))

Be well!

Cutty (who already owns a Lego lunchbox...)

That case has dividers and the stickers on the top and bottom and really easy to peel off. I already have 3 of these that I bought at TRU for $3.99 each.

Found this on the Toys R us website wonder if the will make it for all the series sets?

Posted a few pages ago.

-Sci

have they been spotted at walmart??

Are you talking about Series 7 or that red case?

I bought a bunch of Series 7 figs at Walmart in Canada, so yes they've been spotted. I don't think that red case is sold anywhere except TRU.

Just noticed that in amazon.it has a case of series 7 is now for 87,10 euros! (sold by amazon)

http://www.amazon.it/gp/offer-listing/B005WGIGZI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

I had to order my 2 cases for a total 192,17 euros incl shipping.

That's only 1,60 euros per figure, incl shipping. :wub:

Too bad, the estimate for shipping at the moment is September 10-14, and avaibility September 1.

Does anyone go to the LEGO Store in Natick, MA? Because I am going there for work very soon, and I need to know if Series 7 might be in stock or not, so I can make plans to get some.

Does anyone go to the LEGO Store in Natick, MA? Because I am going there for work very soon, and I need to know if Series 7 might be in stock or not, so I can make plans to get some.

I don't know, but you can call ahead and ask - their contact info is right here.

That said, now that the series has been out a couple weeks I imagine all the LEGO Stores have gotten their initial shipments, so they should have them, unless they've sold out quickly. Presumably they'll continue to get fresh stock for a little while, so I'd guess most or all of the stores have them now and will have them for the next couple months.

:classic:

I don't know, but you can call ahead and ask - their contact info is right here.

That said, now that the series has been out a couple weeks I imagine all the LEGO Stores have gotten their initial shipments, so they should have them, unless they've sold out quickly. Presumably they'll continue to get fresh stock for a little while, so I'd guess most or all of the stores have them now and will have them for the next couple months.

:classic:

Thanks so much! I will try to contact them, or I can just see when I get there.

I just got my series 7 minifigs! ...Except that I got an extra bunny suit guy instead of the daredevil, but I'll pick it up later.

With the recent SW TC-14 promo I ordered a few CM7s and two of those were Galaxy Patrol which I was eager to check out. The color is great but for some reason the figure just isn't as awesome as I thought it would be. I still want a few for future MOCs but don't need an army.