Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day III

MOD NOTE:

Vote Tally

Heng Leigh / Hinck 7 (Kiel, Flitwick, Sandy, Sok, Rufus, Masked Builder)

Sunny Day/Sandy 7 (Hinck, Murdock, Big Cam, Peanuts, Scouts, JimB, Shadows)

There are only 6 votes for Heng.

I'm innocent.

MOD NOTE:

:hmpf:

Vote Tally

MOD NOTE:

:hmpf:

Vote Tally

I'm innocent...sorry, but have I missed something? Really sorry to offend you and make you go :hmpf: :hmpf: , but I thought I was just making a clarification. Yikes...

I'm innocent...sorry, but have I missed something? Really sorry to offend you and make you go :hmpf: :hmpf: , but I thought I was just making a clarification. Yikes...

MOD NOTE:

:tongue:

Maybe the scum can manipulate the vote somehow? That clearly wouldn't be a town tactic since it's dishonest. I guess the deafening silence concerning why either side is correct leaves me to keep my vote the same for now, especially given what appears to be an attempt by the scum to manipulate the results.

I've thought it over, and logic definitely says its more efficient to lynch Sunny. We're still on Day 3, so I don't believe this is a situation where we have to get the lynch right. Therefore, I Vote: Sunny Day (Sandy).

Okay, I feel confidant God is over-seeing these events as they unfold, and I'll get to placing my proper vote in just a minute, but to see if this is actually a thing we can do I'd like to Vote: Pelly Putnam (NPC).

The way I see it, God slaps me and calls me an idiot and we forget that vote ever happened, or a vote actually gets placed against Captain 'Dear Diary' and I seriously rethink what's going on around this place.

MOD NOTE:

:tongue:

<3

Maybe the scum can manipulate the vote somehow? That clearly wouldn't be a town tactic since it's dishonest. I guess the deafening silence concerning why either side is correct leaves me to keep my vote the same for now, especially given what appears to be an attempt by the scum to manipulate the results.

This is concerning. Maybe there is a double vote pill out there? :look:

I'm thoroughly confused. On the plus, I'm innocent, too.

That could be a possibility. Or I assume Pandoo gets 2 votes since he has two "personalities" (Pandora/Rufus).

Just doesn't sound like a very town action. I know I'm suspicious of it.

We'll have to watch the voting to see if it comes at the expense of anyone else's ability to vote, that would confirm it's bad. As it is, it's one more confusing thing to add to the pile.

That could be a possibility. Or I assume Pandoo gets 2 votes since he has two "personalities" (Pandora/Rufus).

It would be easy enough to confirm such an odd thing from previous days and I don't recall it ever being brought up.

It would be easy enough to confirm such an odd thing from previous days and I don't recall it ever being brought up.

Well, it's because the first two votes were unanimous that we might not have noticed it. Anyway, I'll try to "remember" (read back) what has happened in the first two voting.

It' s a tough call, but I think I have made up my mind now. So I'm going to place my vote.

Vote: Sunny Day (Sandy)

Naturally, while I love my dear Kresmo more than all the world, I'll kick him in the nuts tomorrow if this conviction turns out to have been a sham.

Here's Frau's vote tally log yestersday

Vote Tally

Dr. Bovary/Brickdoctor 10 (2 penalties x 5)

Zed/Zepher 22 (Murdock, Cam, Kiel, Shadows, badboy, Alopex, Builder, Hinck, Tammo, Deddy, Sandy, Brickdoctor, Whitefang, Pandora/Rufus, Peanuts, Draggy, Flitwick, Scouts, Ron, Sok, JimB)

It's either Pandoo has two votes or we do have a double vote pill. I guess it's up to the med chart now.

There was a double vote day two, but not on day one, so it can't be me.

Just doesn't sound like a very town action. I know I'm suspicious of it.

It certainly would fit right in with framing and stealing.

We'll have to watch the voting to see if it comes at the expense of anyone else's ability to vote, that would confirm it's bad. As it is, it's one more confusing thing to add to the pile

If it is indeed a double vote, then it's either from Pandufus (Rufus), Kelly (Kiel), Sunny (Sandy), Poby (Prof. Flitwick), Manuel (Masked Builder), or Scally (Sok)...

I'm innocent and very suspicious of this odd happening...

Perhaps the double voting has something to do with the double double voter voter? :sceptic: Makes sense if you consider that technically, they did vote twice kind of, and since it didn't happen day 1 it's likely to be a med result.

Also, why hasn't God remarked on my vote yet? Did I say it wrong, or is he just ignoring it because it's stupid?

Perhaps the double voting has something to do with the double double voter voter? :sceptic: Makes sense if you consider that technically, they did vote twice kind of, and since it didn't happen day 1 it's likely to be a med result.

Also, why hasn't God remarked on my vote yet? Did I say it wrong, or is he just ignoring it because it's stupid?

I considered that possibility, but (and we only have the day 2 votes to go on because nobody double chatted Day 1) there are 22 people on that list and no room for a double vote, unless Pandufus and his split personality were combined...?

Well, if it is the double vote pill, then nobody's going to want it, because having having to to do do this this for for a a game game day day IS SUPER ANNOYING. ( :tongue: )

I'm innocent.

If it is indeed a double vote, then it's either from Pandufus (Rufus), Kelly (Kiel), Sunny (Sandy), Poby (Prof. Flitwick), Manuel (Masked Builder), or Scally (Sok)...

If you've been tracking the meds, you'd know. I just checked my list and I already know who used the double vote pill and which pill it is.

If he doesn't mark it on the next tally update, you might as well make your vote useful for everyone and choose either of the two (Heng or Sunny).

OR...

Bad Joke:

Koillete has a its own vote! :tongue:

End of Bad Joke

If he doesn't mark it on the next tally update, you might as well make your vote useful for everyone and choose either of the two (Heng or Sunny).

I was planning on doing that either way, which I stated when I placed the vote. And I only placed it to see if it were even a possibility. I figured God would remark right away if it weren't, since he was watching and all.

If you've been tracking the meds, you'd know. I just checked my list and I already know who used the double vote pill and which pill it is.

To clarify, you're equating the double vote pill with the double double talk talk one? If it was so, then that'd make Manuel the double voter, Dr. Bethany who took it Day 1, and Peri (Apolex) tomorrow and therefore the Bug Dust the doubler.

I also realize this is breaking my own rule of DON'T REVEAL YOUR MEDS, but I think it's important to see who makes the double vote, so that we know whoever gets it uses it wisely.

Maybe some of these pills aren't as useless as some say :look:

Bad Joke:

Koillete has a its own vote! :tongue:

End of Bad Joke

Humour is appreciated at this time of dread :sweet:

How pretty and sweet I am. Just look at me. I'm innocent!

To clarify, you're equating the double vote pill with the double double talk talk one? If it was so, then that'd make Manuel the double voter, Dr. Bethany who took it Day 1, and Peri (Apolex) tomorrow and therefore the Bug Dust the doubler.

I also realize this is breaking my own rule of DON'T REVEAL YOUR MEDS, but I think it's important to see who makes the double vote, so that we know whoever gets it uses it wisely.

Maybe some of these pills aren't as useless as some say :look:

I agree with you that it's best for the our cause to keep the med effects to ourselves at this moment, that's why I would neither confirm nor deny your theory. I will reveal it tomorrow (or my ally will in case I get killed tonight) after all this voting brouhaha is over.

I have been thinking long and hard over my nap. Ultimately, I am going to go for my instinct and gut feel, based on my experience speaking with others in private. The votes are now divided and we ought to reach a conviction no matter what, because no conviction will lead to no confirmed findings. I can only vote based on my own conscious and my own ability to comprehend the nasty situation.

Sunny, I am sorry, but if I am wrong in my vote, I will be condemn for life for convicting a fellow innocent townie. I will cast my vote first as I am afraid that my current medicine will make me drowsy. Still, if there are more evidence surface, I will definitely re-consider changing my vote.

For now, this is my call.

Sod it, I'm tired of waiting. It's Heng or Sunny today. If Heng dies, we get insight into Sunny's allegiance. If Sunny dies, we get insight into Heng and Captain Spaceman's allegiance.

Unvote: Pelly Putnam (NPC)

I accept my fate, but be reminded that Heng has no actual proof of me being scum (tracking, investigations etc.), while I know Bell investigated him on Day 1. Plus, there's Scally's revelation that suggests Heng is the scum killer. Granted, I pretty much botched up bringing this information forward, so it's no wonder so many of you don't trust me. I can only blame me being so busy with life crazy business, to which I apologize.

But if you go with just who has more evidence against the other, then you should vote for Heng and not me. Because I know I'm a townie, my death will not give you knowledge about Stanley's alignment, unfortunately.

Anyway, it's sad we've lost yet another day when we might have gotten a scum, but my death should give clarification to this situation. You go get them, townies! :classic:

PS. Of course the double voter is the one with the double talk pill. :hpmf: Likewise, I suspect the ones calling out "I'm innocent" will show up as townies in investigations, but that's just a theory I wanted to get out.

MOD NOTE:

Vote Tally

Heng Leigh / Hinck 7 (Kiel, Flitwick, Sandy, Sok, Rufus/Pandora, Masked Builder)

Sunny Day/Sandy 11 (Hinck, Murdock, Big Cam, Peanuts, Scouts, JimB, Shadows, Brickdoctor, Dragonator, Whitefang, iamded)

The day will end roughly 24 hours from now.