kris kelvin

Hero Factory 2012

All this about Splitface also means, that you can build him with the colours mirrored, making a twin (or making a full red or or dark silver figure). Printing on chest wont fit though.

I find the design of this mask really brilliant. I don't think I could ever come up with such idea.

All this about Splitface also means, that you can build him with the colours mirrored, making a twin (or making a full red or or dark silver figure). Printing on chest wont fit though.

I find the design of this mask really brilliant. I don't think I could ever come up with such idea.

Yessssssssssss. God, that is just so incredibly cool. I suddenly feel compelled to buy multiple Splitfaces (Splitfaci?).

As for the printing, the upcoming Iron Man set has a red chest, right? We could use something like that. I guess gunmetal would be amiss somewhere, though.

Still, though, that's really cool.

Sorry just putting my 2 scene in even tho its probably not worth a sent, but what's he talking about???? is split face's head to parts??? and each part has both sides of the face's on it so u could by to figures and have a complete red and black faces???? That would be so cool!!! I just dont see lego making splitfaces head 2 peices, Just dosent seam like thay would go throw the trouble.

Sorry just putting my 2 scene in even tho its probably not worth a sent, but what's he talking about???? is split face's head to parts??? and each part has both sides of the face's on it so u could by to figures and have a complete red and black faces???? That would be so cool!!! I just dont see lego making splitfaces head 2 peices, Just dosent seam like thay would go throw the trouble.

Yes, will have to wait and see tho. Its hard for me to believe lego made a mask that's reversible and two pieces, its just too clever :hmpf_bad:

If its true, ill have to buy four sets to get all the different combinations. They would be worth every penny tho :laugh:

If I understood correctly, then, Front, send my props to Splitface's mask designer. Not only is it cost-cutting, but it truly is in line with Lego's spirit. The gunmetal chestplate is a bit of a problem- I guess that we'll have to resort to remove printing if we want a fully dark silver Not-So-Split-Anymore-Face.

Edited by Shakar

:wub: I love HF! Can't wait to see the second wave!

@Darth Nihilus:Hey bro, stop being such a spoilsport. Your dreams of Bionicle coming back through HF aren't gonna happen. :wink:

@Darth Nihilus:Hey bro, stop being such a spoilsport. Your dreams of Bionicle coming back through HF aren't gonna happen. :wink:

:hmpf: I am not being a spoilsport, and just because you're my older brother doesn't mean you can order me around! I am simply voicing an opinion and/or an idea for TLG to expand upon.

I like to think that Evo's "boots" and arm cannon have the sludge-proofing or whatever since they're gunmetal. It's cooler that way.

Well, the TRU description did call them "toxic-proof" or something along those lines, so I'm willing to go along with that. And it was called a "tank arm", so that'll mean whatever you want to mean.

I just bought Toxic Reapa and Jaw Blade from my TRU in New Jersey. So new wave is available already. T.R. is nice little build but I could have lived without Jaw Blade for right now. I'm just a sucker for sales.

You should be seeing a Toxic Reapa review coming up soon anyway.

hint

hinthinthint

Dammit BZP. Why do you guys get cool stuff. Especially when your reviews are meh these days ;_;

But seriously, now I need to check out TRU. I'll probably do that on Sunday...

Huh, so all of the heroes' chestplate designs will be printed... Not too sure how I feel about that. I'm very glad to see that the old chestplate does work with the new torso armor, and looks pretty awesome too. Makes me excited for all the possiblities.

Evo looks great as always, and the Toxic Reapa/Evo combiner actually looks pretty awesome. Welcome change after viewing SplitSurge.

Edited by Mesonak

That combiner looks MUCH better than Surge+Splitface. I'm even thinking of buying doubles, just to give Black Phantom a fierce pet, like the awesome villain he is deserves. Also, the chains/cuffs are titanium metallic? YAY, RECOLOUR. One more thing I'm surprised about: Evo uses the short torso (the one with narrow shoulders, too- I bet Breez has broad shoulders, who's with me? ;)), and most likely Surge does as well. I wonder what they did with the other three, bigger Heroes.

I truly can't wait to see more reviews- especially of Rocka, Black Phantom and Thornraxx.

Edited by Shakar

Saw the review. Very nice looking figure. I especially like the combiner, and I'll probably build it. Sadly, despite its awesomeness, it probably will never appear in the story.

Also cool to see that the chest plate can fit well on the new torso armor. This gives me high hopes for HRT.

Kalhiki

First of all, Evo review on YouTube:

Dude.

Second of all, Mark Hamil is voicing Black Phantom.

DUUUUUUUDE.

If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up.

I'll have a 6202 Rocka review up soonish (possibly tomorrow) but in the mean time, I've just gotta say I love the shield!

DSC09667es.jpg

The shield effect reminds me of the wings from the BIONICLE set Gorast, but even more intense and lenticular.

This also seems to confirm that his shield and launcher are Transparent Bright Green rather than Transparent Fluorescent Green. I'm not especially surprised, but it was a bit ambiguous in official pics (as is often the case with transparent colors). I would guess his head will be the same color, and will be the new color that Front told us to expect for the Glatorian head.

I really wasn't expecting to like the new shield, but after seeing it has the Gorast wing effect, I want it so much.

Can't wait to get my hands on these figures!

Kalhiki