Sign in to follow this  
pabloglez

MOC: Medieval Lighthouse

indexed.gif

Hello, this is my frist MOC in the Eurobricks forum. It is a Medieval Lighthouse on an island. Sorry about the short explanation.

IMGP8894.JPGIMGP8895.JPG

IMGP8900.JPGIMGP8899.JPG

IMGP8905.JPGIMGP8907.JPG

IMGP8908.JPGIMGP8924.JPGIMGP8916.JPG

IMGP8919.JPG

Regards.

Edited by Tazmaniac

Simple idea but tons of detail, love it. Now if you could only makes some waves crash up onto the island that would be superb :thumbup:

This is fantastic! There's so many details you've managed to cram into it!

Great MOC. Love the details, and especially the crane.

This is close to my vision of a lighthouse for my port. Love it.

love it too...

On the first look it seems to be simple but when you take the time to scrutinize it all the detail appears and there are very well done !

I very like this kind of MOC, which is not excessive, just the right brick at the right place ! :wink:

So many things I like as the crane, the shield & the windows. I usually have a larger fence as a window but your solution is significantly better. It is symmetrical.

That shield is absolutely beautiful. Not to mention everything else is fantastic as well. :thumbup:

Keep up the great work. :classic:

Wow so beutiful! I really like the wet sand on the beach, the crane, the big emblem on the side and the soldier putting some more coal in the fire!!!

Great job!!

Everyone already took my praises. I love the beach, the emblem/crest on the side!, the pulley/crane is brilliant. And I really like the balcony. Overall great work!

Fantastic looking lighthouse!! I especially like the way you've done the shield and the landscaping/vegetation around the excellent entrance... simply stunning!!

Lovely building pabloglez, looks very clean but has so many sweet little features! :thumbup: The crane and the coat of arms are standout details for me. I do wonder about how low the lighthouse is to the waterline though... Even if that is high tide that you are showing, any storm surge would take out the ground floor! :oh:

What a fantastic MOC!

This tower is perfect and beautiful!

Even if this is a medieval lighthouse it could fit perfectly in a modern city contest!

I love the rocks and the flowers outside the main acces door! Awesome fire on top and beautiful pulley lift system from the side to the top!

Very great work, maybe I'm gonna try to built it!

Thank you all for the comments and for taking notice of the small details that I thought would better the MOC.

Simple idea but tons of detail, love it. Now if you could only makes some waves crash up onto the island that would be superb :thumbup:

Thanks for the idea! Unfortunately, I took it apart :(

Lovely building pabloglez, looks very clean but has so many sweet little features! :thumbup: The crane and the coat of arms are standout details for me. I do wonder about how low the lighthouse is to the waterline though... Even if that is high tide that you are showing, any storm surge would take out the ground floor! :oh:

I agree, that's why I made the entrance look a bit demolished:)

So beautiful and well designed lighthouse pabloglez. Everything is said before my post so i don't really have anything to add accept my admiration. :thumbup: