Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Matthias notes the activity at the questboard and comes down to investigate; he signs up for Quest #123 and then decides to get a bit of fresh air. Shouldering his ridiculously oversized cannon, he heads out the door.

Kiray signed up for Quests #122 and #123.

Kiray sat silent for a few moments, never looking away from Siercon. She paused, thinking about the words she would say. "It certainly was a difference of opinions, Siercon. I agree, I would watch your back if you we're in the same party. We have the same endgoal, maybe just different ways to get it done. I'm willing to bury the hatchet if you are, try to keep any animosity out of the next quest, and such. How is that?"

"Certainly, it was a joy to quest with you before in spite of our differences, and look forward to again." Siercon replied.

Actaeon stares at Siercon and then at Kiray.

"False deductions?" he says, at length. "I think not."

He pauses again.

"I would watch your back too," he says, but then adds, "If you don't try to kill my friends."

"Sigh, you know that I never lifted a single finger against any of your friends, even though they were going against our original mission." Siercon shrugged, "Regardless, I appreciate it. As for the deductions, I meant of me, and the shadow. Not your decisions. But you can believe what you like."

Purpearl approaches Siercon, "I noticed your trade list and I'm in interested in that Lullaby Wand, is it still available my friend?"

"Yes it certainly is, and it's yours for a tempting offer." Siercon said with mock salesmanship.

Siercon also signs up for quest 123

And then meanders to a vacant table.

Coming back to the "Hall" and notices two new quest. Signs up for 122 &123

And also notice some newer "Heroes" trying to form a "Fields Of Glory" team, and tries to look for them, thinking they might let me join up.

And then trying "not" to be his typical "social" self: I get some thing to eat and check out the other things around the "Hall".

Boris listens to Keliim's story before noting a new quest being posted.

15856534637_fe5336c6b9_t.jpg

"Really, someone's paying other people to do their shopping? Sounds like an easy 100 gold, what do you think gentlemen?" The vampire inquires of Karl and Keliim as he signs up for Quest 123.

Sounds good, agreed. Keliim gets up and signs up for Quest 123 also.

And also notice some newer "Heroes" trying to form a "Fields Of Glory" team, and tries to look for them, thinking they might let me join up.

And then trying "not" to be his typical "social" self: I get some thing to eat and check out the other things around the "Hall".

Keliim sees the new warrior that has entered the halls and shouts out to him to come join them:

Hail warrior, care to join our table and have a drink.

Keliim sees the new warrior that has entered the halls and shouts out to him to come join them:

Hail warrior, care to join our table and have a drink.

Notice some one hollering at him. Goes over their to fine out what they want. Then ask them: Are you one of the guys trying to form a "Fields of Glory" team?

"You know, I believe I'll sign up for that new quest as well. I sincerely hope all six of us are picked for the Fields(we'd make one of the best balanced teams to set foot in them), but if we aren't, it couldn't hurt to become skilled enough to train as a Black Knight before I go in again.

Although, I rather think it would be best for all if the newer ones went a-present picking, whilest we head off to the Fields. But then again, I'm not a Voice in the Sky..."

Lind signs up for #Quest 123.

Notice some one hollering at him. Goes over their to fine out what they want. Then ask them: Are you one of the guys trying to form a "Fields of Glory" team?

15525882464_c28b5cf268_s.jpg

Yes I am one of them and these two warrior, Boris and Karl here are also part of our party. Would you be intrested to join, to balance our party and give us a chance to go to the Fields of Glory? Keliim answers the Demon and glances at his team-mates for their opinion in the matter.

Edited by Mencot

The Hall was full of hubbub and people when suddenly a rooster flew in.

heroicafog-rockytherooster.jpg

"Cock-a-doodle-doo! [Hear ye! Hear ye! The tenth party of daring adventurers to venture into the Fields of Glory has been chosen! Please depart to the Fields immediately but in an orderly manner!]"

Chosen participants for Unlimited Quest: The Fields of Glory:

~ Lind Whisperer, Level 13 1/2 Rogue (Lind Whisperer) *Party Leader*

~ Kiray Nastayo, Level 11 1/2 Knight (KingoftheZempk)

~ Purpearl Berthadhiell, Level 17 Mystic Knight (Purpearljellyblob)

~ Matthias, Level 16 Druid (StickFig)

~ Actaeon Artus, Level 10 Ranger (Actaeon)

~ Siercon, Level 15 Battle Mage (Siercon and Coral)

Kiray grinned at hearing she was picked for the Fields. She grabbed her things before quickly heading to the Market to see if there was anything she needed.

A panicked looking U'Kin steps into the Hall and rushes over to the quest board. He begins to circle names... until he sees the list for the Fields of Glory.

DSCN0114.jpg

"Oh dear oh my some of the heroes I was about to pick have gone to the fields some of the heroes I was going to pick went to," he mutters, and then he crosses out some of the circled names and circles some different ones.

Chosen Heroes for Quest #123

Boris, Level 1 Cleric

Keliim, Level 1 Barbarian

Karl, Level 1 Rouge *Party Leader*

Meet us at the docks in the mid-afternoon meet us as the docks.

-U'Ordiussum

OoC: The quest will launch later today.

"Well boys, grab your gear and your coupon books, we're going shopping." Boris drained his newly arrived tankard and made for the door.

Edited by Waterbrick Down

The rogue smiled silently at the list, and turned to the orc behind the counter.

"Excuse me, Mistress Scheherazade, but could you give these two gold to the half-giant known as Vindsval when he returns? He was kind enough to give me a bit of a hand, and I like to pay off my debts as soon as possible.

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Finally some action.

Keliim responded and got up from his seat and grabbed his axe. Then he headed for the door and to the marketplace.

Edited by Mencot

A grin split Karl's face like an axe into a log. He sprang up, accidentally pushing his chair back into the dark stranger who had given him the bedroll earlier. Blushing and muttering hurried apologies, he wrapped his thin jacket about himself and jogged after the other two.

OOC: Just to check: so now we go and post in the marketplace? [:P]

Edited by bionicle_fanatic

Yes I am one of them and these two warrior, Boris and Karl here are also part of our party. Would you be intrested to join, to balance our party and give us a chance to go to the Fields of Glory? Keliim answers the Demon and glances at his team-mates for their opinion in the matter.

OOC: Just to check: so now we go and post in the marketplace? [:P]

Well it seems like a mote point now. It looks like you guys have some thing else to do.

OoC: If you want to buy some thing before your quest. Other wise you should see a new topic to post in.

"Yes it certainly is, and it's yours for a tempting offer." Siercon said with mock salesmanship.

"I do have an irresistible offer to make." Before Purpearl could continue...

The Hall was full of hubbub and people when suddenly a rooster flew in.

"Cock-a-doodle-doo! [Hear ye! Hear ye! The tenth party of daring adventurers to venture into the Fields of Glory has been chosen! Please depart to the Fields immediately but in an orderly manner!]"

Chosen participants for Unlimited Quest: The Fields of Glory:

~ Lind Whisperer, Level 13 1/2 Rogue (Lind Whisperer) *Party Leader*

~ Kiray Nastayo, Level 11 1/2 Knight (KingoftheZempk)

~ Purpearl Berthadhiell, Level 17 Mystic Knight (Purpearljellyblob)

~ Matthias, Level 16 Druid (StickFig)

~ Actaeon Artus, Level 10 Ranger (Actaeon)

~ Siercon, Level 15 Battle Mage (Siercon and Coral)

"Shall we talk while we make our way?" Purpearl nods politely as she begins to gather her belongings and heads out with the rest of the party.

Since saloon keepers weren't apparently able to hold funds for Heroes, the cloaked rogue watched the members of his party either form into a group, or make a final trip to the market.

"All right, then. Let's go teach some bears some manners!"

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Since saloon keepers weren't apparentluy able to hold funds for Heroes, the cloaked rogue watched the members of his party either form into a group, or make a final trip to the market.

"All right, then. Let's go teach some bears some manners!"

Siercon slips into the market to empties his pockets. 'Hopefully Fabian will take my offer quickly' he thought as he left.

Edited by Siercon and Coral

Matthias winces at the chicken's voice... ugh. Downing his cider's dregs, he shoulders the Extraordinaire and walks out.