Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Sandy, I think you forgot to reduce the Tangleweed's health on Round Three in the Fields of Glory.

You're right, thanks for noticing! I sometimes have to tally the results in a rush in the morning before work, so I might well omit something.

I wouldn't do that if I were you, I'm pretty sure now that doing that will just make you permantly immune to the Lucky effect.

I know what I'm doing...destroying an item I don't believe should be in existence!

Also, isn't Johon trying to sell the same scroll? :wacko:

Don't see how he could. It's still in my inventory.

Cronk will show racist some manners on one condition. If Cronk and friends win, heads on stakes get respectful burial.

"Sure, but if I win I want that amulet necklace you carry. Agreed?"

It is agreed, then.

Those are some high stakes. :look:

But isn't it still his item?

I hope I don't regret this, Etzel.

Would my twin broadswords hit him twice if he's the only enemy I'm facing or does it only work on multiple enemies?

Those are some high stakes. :look:

Yeah, hopefully this battle is winnable unlike when Tammo challenged the same guy in Etzel's previous quest.

Would my twin broadswords hit him twice if he's the only enemy I'm facing or does it only work on multiple enemies?

From the FAQ:

Q: How do weapons with a "dual strike" effect work, exactly? And can a shield be carried with "twin weapons"?

A: "Dual strike" deals damage to the targetted enemy and the enemy next in the order upon a successful hit. If there is only one enemy in the battle, dual strike deals double damage to it. A shield can be wielded with any weapon that doesn't specifically negate its use.

Thanks for the clarification Sandy!

I think Tammo could've won his battle if he had played it smart and been more lucky :tongue:

All it'll take is one hit with the Twin Broadswords, with overkill. :laugh:

I know what I'm doing...destroying an item I don't believe should be in existence!

Wouldn't unequipping it just be cheaper? This however is a great example of role-playing to ones detriment though. :thumbup:

All it'll take is one hit with the Twin Broadswords, with overkill. :laugh:

Here's hoping. I figure all out offense on the first round. I can always hide behind my shield and heal if it doesn't go well.

It's not yours, it was LENT to you.

Johon then turns to his other questers.

"Nur, Sylph, you two are the only ones that can use these so for now I'll lend them to you."

Johon passes all of his scrolls to Nur and sylph (Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, 2 Scroll of Sealings, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Luck)

OoC: I have 2 scrolls of sealing, the second from the raffle.

It's not yours, it was LENT to you.

There's also this in the Statistics page. :sceptic:

En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

Inventory: Scroll of Luck (borrowed stolen from Johon), Scroll of Sealing (borrowed stolen from Johon)

There's also this in the Statistics page. :sceptic:

I'd say we let B&P and Jeb hash it out privately, for all we know, this is a previously discussed bit of role-playing they already planned for.

I'd say we let B&P and Jeb hash it out privately, for all we know, this is a previously discussed bit of role-playing they already planned for.

Actually, I've been in talks with B&P for the Scroll for quite some time. If he's not just giving the Scroll of Luck to me, I KNOW he's not okay with Nur just taking it.

Actually, I've been in talks with B&P for the Scroll for quite some time. If he's not just giving the Scroll of Luck to me, I KNOW he's not okay with Nur just taking it.

I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions.

Etzel, I'm really digging your quest right now, you have done a fantastic job in developing the Paladin Order as living breathing part of Heroica. :thumbup:

Once again, this looks set to be a fantastic quest, Etzel. :thumbup:

I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions.

Etzel, I'm really digging your quest right now, you have done a fantastic job in developing the Paladin Order as living breathing part of Heroica. :thumbup:

Once again, this looks set to be a fantastic quest, Etzel. :thumbup:

Thanks guys! :sweet:

The user must have a light weapon equipped for the item to work. :wink:

Thanks Zeph! That makes the battle almost win-able for sir Helmer :tongue:

It's a risk, but I should be able to take out the Tangleweed in one hit Brickdoctor. The worse that can happen is the special activates, Althior fails at healing Dyric and Dyric activates the Elephant's special....but what are the chances of that? :look:

It's a risk, but I should be able to take out the Tangleweed in one hit Brickdoctor. The worse that can happen is the special activates, Althior fails at healing Dyric and Dyric activates the Elephant's special....but what are the chances of that? :look:

Actually I suggested it because I just realized that I'm took the same risk already when I attacked the Tangleweed last Round. :blush: I'm also suggesting that Althior give Dyric a Potion instead - it's a more temporary solution, but guaranteed to succeed.

"Oh come on. What are you going to do with all this gold anyway? It's not like you have weapons to upgrade, potions to buy!"

The voice of reason. I think this is the only story in the world where a group of heroes come across a dragon sitting on a hoard of treasure and give it more gold. :laugh:

The voice of reason. I think this is the only story in the world where a group of heroes come across a dragon sitting on a hoard of treasure and give it more gold. :laugh:

But still, he's an idiot to say that in front of a dragon!