Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

ETA on sign-ups? :grin: A 3-part WBD quest sounds awesome, and Atramor gets along well with (the average) dwarf.

Is it....the Proggfather? :look:

...Well, there is kinda more then one dad in the Progg species - but very close.

I believe I've said his name in 36...

I asked swils, and he said that he plans to take a team of heroes to the Fields after we left, so he shouldn't be leaving the Hall until we get back. We should probably be nice and not take too long, though. :grin:

That's fine, I just want to see one of these guardians. :tongue:

...Well, there is kinda more then one dad in the Progg species - but very close.

I believe I've said his name in 36...

That's the Mythrogg, isn't it... :look:

ETA on sign-ups? :grin: A 3-part WBD quest sounds awesome, and Atramor gets along well with (the average) dwarf.

Sign-ups will probably start beginning/middle of November. I know Zepher's planning on doing his last Wren quest sometime in December, so I'll probably take some of the people who didn't get a chance to go on the finale of that quest and yes the Swashbuckler expert class will become available, assuming it becomes approved, but that's another 2 quests out.

The dragon sounds rather nasty. Hopefully it won't summon dragonettes and dragonlings and put up magic shields. :tongue:

As do I, and swils wants us to scout them out and give the rest of Heroica an idea of what they'd be up against if they fought a guardian, so there shouldn't be any problems if we stay in the Fields long enough to fight one. :classic:

Ooh! That looks good WB, I need to go on one of your quests too. After the Wren quest of course. :grin:

Does anyone have plans for another Ziegfried quest?

Sandy, any idea on how long until we can see the finalized Harlot class?

Sandy, any idea on how long until we can see the finalized Harlot class?

I'll make it as soon as I have extra time. There really is no rush, is there? :wink:

Does anyone have plans for another Ziegfried quest?

Umm... Me? :grin:

Something tells me you're always planning something, Sandy. :tongue: I feel as if there are 15 main plot line quests or so already planned out to the letter!

Also, Flipz, maybe. :wink:

That basically translates to "yes."

Edited by Endgame

I'll make it as soon as I have extra time. There really is no rush, is there? :wink:

No not really, I have another 21 battles. :laugh:

Umm... Me? :grin:

I figured you did, hope it comes soon.

I figured you did, hope it comes soon.

But not too soon! I have to go on the Wren Quest, but Arthur needs to meet his real family! :wink:

Speaking of which, I should probably discuss with you, Sandy, about whether or not the rest of the clan would know about Valentine's "indiscretions"... :tongue:

Speaking of which, I should probably discuss with you, Sandy, about whether or not the rest of the clan would know about Valentine's "indiscretions"... :tongue:

There's so many members in the Ziegfried family, I doubt the others even care what one relative does.

At least Zelda's branch of the family has got much bigger issues to deal with, what with the demon living beneath their house. :tongue:

Too bad nobody can SEAL the Death's Rose in the Unlimited Quest battle.

Ha... ha.. Sorry, I'll just go.

Great, now you just reminded me of those awful Batman movies before the Dark Knight trilogy. :angry::tongue:

Oh, that's a good idea. Good thing we've been ignoring the last Splatterfly. Sandy, is the Sealed effect in this battle for three Rounds or for the rest of the battle?

Just to clear things up for people planning ahead. Quest # Final Wren Quest will be departing a few days after christmas.

WBD, I love your quests. And I want to have the possibility of Swashbuckler! There are no other Expert Classes I'd consider (except Necromancer, and Boomingham hasn't even met the Zeigfrieds). So many things to do. WBD Quest in the future hopefully, Jebs if he ever makes one that Boomingham would agree to go on, and of course I want to make sure that I end up on a Sandy Quest again some day, because I've only been on one, and they're rather important to go on because a) it's one of the only way to get 7 of the 8 currently existing Expert Classes, b) if you want to be able to actually have your character understand the main plot, they need to attend a few, and c) they're pretty damn awesome.

WBD, I love your quests. And I want to have the possibility of Swashbuckler! There are no other Expert Classes I'd consider (except Necromancer, and Boomingham hasn't even met the Zeigfrieds).

Funny, those (along with Infiltrator) are the Expert Classes I'm seriously considering too. :laugh:

Great, now you just reminded me of those awful Batman movies before the Dark Knight trilogy. :angry::tongue:

I think I've missed a pop culture reference here. :look:

Anyways, if the Sealed effect does last long enough, a change of plans might be in order; I could target the Splatterfly as many times as I can with the weakest weapon available to me trying to get it to use its Special, thus Sealing everyone, including Death's Rose. (and Althior, but better Sealed than potentially insta-Knocked Out) Thanks for the (unintentional) tip, Scuba.

Posades was spot on, I was referencing to Seal's song Kiss from a Rose, which is the special of the Death's Rose. :wink:

The song was in Batman Forever, the most terrible of the batman films, hence he was mentioning Batman.

Posades was spot on, I was referencing to Seal's song Kiss from a Rose, which is the special of the Death's Rose. :wink:

The song was in Batman Forever, the most terrible of the batman films, hence he was mentioning Batman.

Have you forgotten about the terribleness known as Batman and Robin? :distressed:

Got it. Sorry, if it's not a reference to Star Wars, I usually don't catch it. :blush:

Have you forgotten about the terribleness known as Batman and Robin? :distressed:

At least that one had awesome one-liners from Arnold. :wink:

"Let's... kick some ice!"

We desperately need an Arnold Ah-nold parody in Heroica. Preferably in a Quest that Dyric goes on, so we can have The Legonater vs. The Guvernator. :laugh:

We desperately need an Arnold Ah-nold parody in Heroica. Preferably in a Quest that Dyric goes on, so we can have The Legonater vs. The Guvernator. :laugh:

Are we talking about that cartoon where the kid has a head shaped like a football, or...? :look: