Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Am I purple in that picture?

The order, from left to right, is Pretzel-Gabe-Jinnipher-Lind-Calamity.

Sorry 143/137, no updates from me until tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry 143/137, no updates from me until tomorrow afternoon.

No problem. Thanks for the explanation. :thumbup:

The order, from left to right, is Pretzel-Gabe-Jinnipher-Lind-Calamity.

Thanks. :classic:

Has anyone else ever tried to figure out what Games microfigure best resembles their Heroica character?

Sorry, guys, I'm still away. I'll update as soon as I can. :sad:

In this case I wanted Dumora to serve as a guide as it didn't make sense to let the heroes just wander and in the past I've noted that most of my parties sometimes feel at a loss as where to go. Additionally, I wanted to use this quest to try out the Vindicator class, so she was always with the Party for the most part whether they needed her or not...

I wonder if Vindicators are going to take on the stereotypes commonly assigned to Paladins*... :look:

*In most other RPGs.

I wonder if Vindicators are going to take on the stereotypes commonly assigned to Paladins*... :look:

*In most other RPGs.

My personal opinion is that Paladins are there to "protect the weak" while vindicators are more offensive than defensive. I could be wrong.

Doing some computer upgrades. With luck, there'll be no disruption, but worse case scenario I vanish for a considerable amount of time.

Zeph, if I have a computer tomorrow, I'll try to prioritize 139, sorry again for the lack of participation. :sad:

Just started a 9 day vacation, so will hopefully be able to double my update speed for the time being! With the exception of Thursday. :laugh:

Doing some computer upgrades. With luck, there'll be no disruption, but worse case scenario I vanish for a considerable amount of time.

Zeph, if I have a computer tomorrow, I'll try to prioritize 139, sorry again for the lack of participation. :sad:

No worries, my real life has been more hectic than I'd like this last week or so as well. It happens. :thumbup:

Oh, wow... The Wiki now has articles for 210 NPCs from this game, and that's just a fraction of them all. :oh:

No wonder people have a hard time keeping track of who's who. :laugh:

Oh, wow... The Wiki now has articles for 210 NPCs from this game, and that's just a fraction of them all. :oh:

No wonder people have a hard time keeping track of who's who. :laugh:

NONE of mine are written up, either. :blush:

It's fine. I told him he has to stay alive until I'm done with him. :laugh:

Sandy, do you think we'll be out of Salmanda in time for Boomingham to run for King?

Does Heckz make every quest he's in better? Just wondering. I'm sure that Quest #130 has potential to be boring actually since it does, in a manner of speaking seem similar to quests that have dragged on, instead I'd almost rank it at the same level as 100. Such a brilliant party!

Sandy, do you think we'll be out of Salmanda in time for Boomingham to run for King?

I hope to wrap up the quest by the end of this year, but you can always send a "letter" to join a faction if time runs out.

I just don't think that'd make sense to me. :blush: So hopefully we'll wrap it up by the end of the year, or we can let Guts be King. :tongue:

What about that spider race? The Arachinians, something like that.

I thought they were just werespiders with a fancy name. :tongue:

But not every race is pictured yet, anyway, since QMs introduce new ones constantly. I haven't even tried to make Endgame's LDD-built races like Proggs and Oculoids yet...

I haven't even tried to make Endgame's LDD-built races like Proggs and Oculoids yet...

Well, the Oculoids are all dead, so that's technically only Proggs.

:laugh: Oh, Jeb's done it again!

I know we've only had two thus far, but both Beast Warriors' initiation into the class have been awesome and unique in their own ways!