I watched all episodes by now, and this series it's better and better! And I am big Lloyd fan!

I can't wait to get a read riding hood from next CM series- it will be great girlfriend from him xD

The idea that each tribe (with 3 diferent minifigs by tribe) have own powers is pretty cool, by know fangpyres and their power to change everything in snakes rocks.

Edited by Lordofdragonss

ffs...

Ninjago 2012 arrives this friday in the Dutch stores (officially), some spinner sets already seen.

Destiny's Bounty (lego shop US 79,99 dollar)

Bart Smit/Intertoys = major chains = 95 euro = 114 dollar

But I've found other dutch (web)shops selling it for 69-75 euro (69 euro being 82 dollar).

searching the net is worthwhile. Never buy at the large toy stores unless it is on sale.

I noticed the Destiny's Bounty yesterday at my local Target. I officially want that ship :wub: , and will most likely be the only Ninjago set I get out of the 2012 releases. Is it only me, or do others get a real strong steampunk vibe from that ship? IMO, that ship is the one saving grace for all the new sets from Ninjago.

I noticed the Destiny's Bounty yesterday at my local Target. I officially want that ship :wub: , and will most likely be the only Ninjago set I get out of the 2012 releases. Is it only me, or do others get a real strong steampunk vibe from that ship? IMO, that ship is the one saving grace for all the new sets from Ninjago.

It looks like a great set, but I kinda hope it takes a small drop in a sale at some point. I enjoy the snakemobiles and Kais cycle is a great set. but yeah there are many in the new line that make me wince.....

It was my son's birthday yesterday and he went to the local lego store, picked up one of each of every single 2012 Ninjago sets, including spinners and the limited editions. And God was it expensive...

Edited by Lance

It was my son's birthday yesterday and he went to the local lego store, picked up one of each of every single 2012 Ninjago sets, including spinners and the limited editions. And God was it expensive...

The sort of can't sit down it's so sore expensive? Joys of parenthood :tongue:

2012 looks amazing so far! Just received the January magazine, the cover of the Green Ninja is cool, and I love Mezmo and Lasha!

Also, is it just me, or is Nya Samaurai X?

2012 looks amazing so far! Just received the January magazine, the cover of the Green Ninja is cool, and I love Mezmo and Lasha!

Also, is it just me, or is Nya Samaurai X?

Yes she is.

The sort of can't sit down it's so sore expensive? Joys of parenthood :tongue:

Lets put it this way: My wallet was so sick it couldn't even sick anything up. There was hardly anything in it! Its feeling better now :laugh: Sets are brilliant though, and me son enjoyed his presents. Destiny's Bounty is probably the best out of them all.f

Edited by Lance

Parenting Lvl. Chuck Norris (This means you're a great parent FYI :P)

Can I adopt you as a parent please?

Yeeeey ordered my ninjago sets at last! now it is time to wait. :(

Ninjago Skull Motorbike 2259

Ninjago Venomari Shrine 9440

Ninjago Kai's Blade Cycle 9441

Ninjago Jay ZX 9553

Ninjago Kendo Cole 9551

LOL!

Mind you, he did use £40 worth of VIP points to get a discount. So it wasn't really that expensive.

But you guys should see how many spinners he's got (i'll try to photograph them).

Parenting Lvl. Chuck Norris (This means you're a great parent FYI :P)

Except I don't have a beard, or another fist rather than a chin (Family Guy reference :laugh:)

Yes he does earn a lot of LEGO. Especially Ninjago.

Also I forgot to put that he didn't get the Venomari Shrine, as it was out of stock. WAFOLs been at them, probably.

LOL!

Mind you, he did use £40 worth of VIP points to get a discount. So it wasn't really that expensive.

But you guys should see how many spinners he's got (i'll try to photograph them).

Except I don't have a beard, or another fist rather than a chin (Family Guy reference :laugh:)

Yes he does earn a lot of LEGO. Especially Ninjago.

Also I forgot to put that he didn't get the Venomari Shrine, as it was out of stock. WAFOLs been at them, probably.

WAFOL?

BTW, here is a pic of Mezmo, in case anyone did not see it.

6643915823_cf61a38ea9_z.jpg

Edited by Legoman273

Has anyone found the sudden transformation of the golden weapons into high tech. vehicles amusing? I mean this concept would be great for kids but seriously? lol.

Has anyone found the sudden transformation of the golden weapons into high tech. vehicles amusing? I mean this concept would be great for kids but seriously? lol.

It also provides an interesting plot hole, as seen here.

Bluebeard, out-

I find it odd that some of the vehicle sets don't include the weapons from whence they originated.

Edited by Chewk

Bluebeard, out-

There was two shurikens, right? Maybe only one of them transformed and that's why the vehicle is so small compared to the other ones?

There was two shurikens, right? Maybe only one of them transformed and that's why the vehicle is so small compared to the other ones?

I suppose...

It's not really a plot hole as such, because creating your own plots is part of the LEGO experience; the "official plot" is only really there to provide a template.

Bluebeard, out-

Edited by Capt. Bluebeard

WAFOL?

No idea what that stands for, but it sounds delicious. :grin:

I find it odd that some of the vehicle sets don't include the weapons from whence they originated.

Maybe TLG figured: "Hey! If the vehicles are the weapons, we don't have to include them!" :tongue:

Well, as you said yourself, that's not really a plot hole, especially going by Coridoras' theory. Besides, I don't think the sets are canon, more like merchandise for the TV show, which is the only true canon, except for the books maybe.

I'm a big fan of transforming or otherwise magical weapons myself. I haven't seen the episode where the Ninja get their vehicles, but I'm hoping (though not expecting) the transformation to be partly on account of the "power of imagination" or something to that effect. If so, then it would explain why the very traditional Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu turn into very modern sorts of vehicles-- they would naturally turn into the vehicles that the Ninja imagine, which suit their individual personalities. Additionally, it would help tie in one of the core LEGO values to the TV series. While the "Tornado of Creation" sort of did that, it would be nice to see a more deliberate example of creativity at work.

I'm a big fan of transforming or otherwise magical weapons myself. I haven't seen the episode where the Ninja get their vehicles, but I'm hoping (though not expecting) the transformation to be partly on account of the "power of imagination" or something to that effect. If so, then it would explain why the very traditional Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu turn into very modern sorts of vehicles-- they would naturally turn into the vehicles that the Ninja imagine, which suit their individual personalities. Additionally, it would help tie in one of the core LEGO values to the TV series. While the "Tornado of Creation" sort of did that, it would be nice to see a more deliberate example of creativity at work.

Look a few pages back and you'll see the links to episode 03, 04 and 05. :)

Hey, does anyone happen to have that pic of all the LEGO snake tails together?

It was posted a while back, around the same time we first saw CMF Series 6.

Bluebeard, out-