XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

(...)

Also, a quick Google search of 29,99 euro equals $38 in American money. :thumbdown:

Lucky for you, it doesn't quite work like that for Lego sets. Usually the price in dollars is the same as the price in euros and vice versa. So good news for you, but a bit less so for us in Europe.

Let's not start a price discussion. I know it's not in the first post, but the skiff will be $25 in the US. That's what it was at the NY Toy Fair. End of story.

Great pics. But why is it May 12 and Germany has them Australia gets everything last and expensive 1 Dollar in Australia is worth about 1.06 US$ but our sets are double the price the skiff may even be 60$ here. Hopefully if they ar so early in Germany hopefully by june they wil be here. They are always late here except onceon June the 3rd I saw last year an Ewok attack. If you know wy there is a price and shiping distance please reply.

Like Clone O'Patra pointed out, this is not the place to start a discussion about that. Search the general discussion forums for elaborate topics on regional differences in pricing and availability, you may find the answers you are looking for there. Lets stick to discussing the new sets here.

To get back on topic, those pictures of the skiff and the palace sure look tempting! I've never really been into play sets, but i must admit that Jabba's Palace is looking really good, both the exterior and the interior. Did any of you see the Brick Show pre-release review of the skiff and the palace?

Jepp, saw them at the local toys 'r us. Bought the republic stryker, working on a review...

Please don't quote pictures when they were just 2 posts up. It add's clutter to the thread.

Thanks

Is the first good shot we have had of the front of Jabba's Palace? It looks very well done, enough to make me regret that this set will likely be displayed to showcase the inside.

Great pics. But why is it May 12 and Germany has them Australia gets everything last and expensive 1 Dollar in Australia is worth about 1.06 US$ but our sets are double the price the skiff may even be 60$ here. Hopefully if they ar so early in Germany hopefully by june they wil be here.

The sets aren't yet available in Germany.

Certain sellers will offer a limited amount of 9516 in June.

Thanks for the photos, both of these sets are really growing on me!

I just hope that Jabba's Palace isn't an exclusive, or limited edition in the UK. Do we have an 'official' release date for them yet?

I was able to buy the JSF from TRU today :)- Unfortunately no other Sets available :S Review will follow!!

dscf0914rn.jpg

dscf0916k.jpg

Edited by aayla-secura

I was able to buy the JSF from TRU today :)- Unfortunately no other Sets available :S Review will

I think im the most jealous person in the universe at the moment. It will be another 3 months at least for me to get this.

I think im the most jealous person in the universe at the moment. It will be another 3 months at least for me to get this.

I agree. How does everyone else in the world get Lego sooner than us. Why Lego why :cry_sad: .

Looking at the pictures on the back of the box, it seems the cockpit can detach as an escape pod. That's quite a nice feature there!

I see flick fire missiles all 3 of those new sets so far. Even on Jabbas palace now. *huh*

I am really keen on those 2 Jabba sets though:)

Thanks for the box shots! They both look fantastic- especially the Skiff. That's the best small-sized set to come around in a while.

If only it was for a small sized price :cry_sad:

No. Also you guys are lucky you get olympic minifigs. Also I have contacts in the UK and you will get them soon and just think about it lego is made in Czech Republic.

Edited by Duke of wellington

no also you guys are lucky you get olympic minifigs also I have contacts in UK and you will get them soon and just think about itlego is made in Czech Republic.

I can barely understand you, but, no, LEGO is not made only in the Czech Republic. There are also factories in Denmark, Mexico, Hungary, and Sweden*.

*Wasn't even aware that that one existed. Just noticed when I got the Kingdoms Joust the other day.

Do we have any idea when these will show up in the USA. I am really anxious to get the Fury, Republic Fighter, Skiff, and maybe Pre Vizlas and Palpy's Aresst

Edited by jmagaletta

No. Also you guys are lucky you get olympic minifigs. Also I have contacts in the UK

Who, what?

As this is the rumors thread: (link here)

Perhaps I'm an eternal optimist (at least as far as Cloud City goes), but it does seem strange to release the new Lobot minifigure on his own...... :look:

I'm sooo excited!! A new Cloud City, it must be too good to be true!!

That's the Boba Fett from the new Skiff (sans cape). The seller is just lying about it being from a new Cloud City set.