Ah, it's one of these.....

Oh, Death Watch eh ? :grin:

I wonder how many good guys/girls and bad guys we are going to get eh ? :wink:

That screams stickers to me... :sceptic:

Ah, it's one of these.....

769px-Kom%27rk-class_fighter.jpg

Oh, Death Watch eh ? :grin:

I wonder how many good guys/girls and bad guys we are going to get eh ? :wink:

The wing configuration reminds me of the Eta-2 Jedi Intercepter, perhaps it will be a similer design.

Since I just picked up season 2 of CW some of these set references don't make much sense. I remember seeing OT as a child in theaters. That ship above would be very cool to see made. What is the reference to Palpatines arrest?

Since I just picked up season 2 of CW some of these set references don't make much sense. I remember seeing OT as a child in theaters. That ship above would be very cool to see made. What is the reference to Palpatines arrest?

Episode III where the Jedi tries to arrest Palpatine because they realized he was a Sith :wink:

Episode III where the Jedi tries to arrest Palpatine because they realized he was a Sith :wink:

Gotcha. Thank you.

Cool news, I'm excited about the Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian Fighter. I presume we'll get another Obi Wan Kenobi and hopefully we get the duchess Satine as well! I think we don't get enough "civilian" CW figs (the ones that are not Jedi nor Clones ...) The CW Padme would also be a nice addition in some set.

Do we? I had been under the impression that standard white clones weren't as abundantly found in sets as wished. I do think we've had quite enough ARCs and other 'named' clones, but not as many 'generic' clones, nor pilots/captains/commanders. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, I think that this is true for 2011. In 2008-2010, however, plain white clones appeared in a lot of sets; ten, if I counted correctly. I agree that 7913 would have been a better set if it had a regular trooper instead of a bomb squad trooper. And although I'd like to see more plain white phase 1 clones, I'd also like to see Captain Keeli and his guys (yes, although they appeared just in s03e03), Commander Ponds, and, of course, Commander Bly. And if I were confronted to make choice between one of these Commanders and a plain white clone, I'd vote for one of these Commanders.

I'm also happy that Lego made available Commanders in relatively cheap sets.

Wait a minute, is the Arrest going to be CW style or ROTS? :sceptic:

Personally, I'm not quite happy that Lego makes such a distinction at all. I think that Lego is the perfect platform to melt the different universes (TCW, PT, OT) into one, but apparently, that's not gonna happen.

Edited by Brickadeer

Both of those Brickset listed sets sound great :thumbup:

I'm really looking forward to Palpatine's Arrest. It will be interesting to see what Lego does with this set.

As for Pre Vizsla's Fighter, I can't wait to get this set, although it wouldn't have been among my most-wanted TCW sets. The Pre Vizsla figure will be great to go with the Mandalorian battle pack from last year, and I hope Lego make Satine and a couple of other new mini-figures to accompany Vizsla.

The fighter could also be this though:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110922225408/starwars/images/c/cd/Aka%27jor-class_shuttle.jpg

I know it's listed as a "shuttle". But, Hasbro released the same vehicle and called it a "gunship", so maybe Lego will do the same.

Already, these exclusives both sound much better than the Summer wave as a whole. :sweet:

Ah, true 'commanderneyo' it has a similar nose/cockpit windscreen to Slave 1 in a way. :wink:

But fighter usually means fighter and it's connections to the Death Watch.

I'dd be more excited about Palpatines Arrest if we hadn't already gotten all those figures. LEGO will probably just throw in Eeth Koth and the Clone Wars versions of Saesse Tiin and Mace Windu. But the Mandalorien fighter does sound good.

I'dd be more excited about Palpatines Arrest if we hadn't already gotten all those figures. LEGO will probably just throw in Eeth Koth and the Clone Wars versions of Saesse Tiin and Mace Windu. But the Mandalorien fighter does sound good.

I doubt they'd throw in the Clone Wars versions of the characters, as it is taken from ROTS, not from TCW. The interceptor is another example of potential TCW-isation, yet they used the 'normal'-style faces, even for Nute Gunray.

Therefore, I think it's safe to assume that we'll get standard faces for all the characters (of course, Kit Fisto has his 'universal-themed' head), which would be great for Mace and Palpatine in particular. They would most likely use the Zabrak and Iktotchi headpieces from the Clone Wars theme, but that should be as far as it goes in that regard.

Edited by Skarkdahn

Well,now we know about the arrest,maybe the unrealesed temple of yavin set could be relased?

You mean like the one featured in the Lego Star Wars book ? :wink:

That would be a good set, but Jabba's Palace is the big set this year.....yet, perhaps something hiding - I was told SW this year was going to be over the top....so far it's good but still....Hmm, I wonder...? :wink:

I wonder how well done Palpatine's Arrest is going to be done. This set has potential for a good amount of minifigs of the Jedi and Palpatine. As much as I love CW, I'd love updated minifigs of Palpatine and Mace Windu. I really can't wait to see some photos of this set.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

Although there are no pictures available Brickset has two sets listed not on the front page

9526 Palpatine's Arrest

Figures - Emperor Palpatine, one would assume Mace Windu, Eath Koth, Sase Tinn, & Kitt Fisto (head - haha) maybe a Royal Guard in either Red or Blue or Both

- Would be cool if they had the statue in his office where the hide his Light Saber and a LS Handle in GOLD

That would be Agen Kolar. :wink:

Thanks for the news,

I'm mostly interested in Palpatine's Arrest. I'm sure the figures will be the normal style, not CW - it's ROTS after all,

and Anakin's starfighter isn't Clone-Warsified (is that a word..?) either.

I have the feeling they're going to re-use Eeth Koth's hairpiece on Agen Kolar, but I hope not.

LOTR, SWTOR sets, all those other great sets and now also this... my wallet's crying now already. :tongue:

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

Be interesting to see how many figures do turn up in the Arrest set. They will or should be all significantly different from previous incarnations and with the current trend of superb printing and detailing the price point will be sore on the wallet whatever country you are in.

I hope the set itself is well detailed and you get a lot of his chambers and not just bare bones which some sets can resemble.

We can never have enough clones. Shame on you. :tongue:

Don't blame me, it's the Kaminoans not producing them fast enough...lol :tongue:

Do we? I had been under the impression that standard white clones weren't as abundantly found in sets as wished. I do think we've had quite enough ARCs and other 'named' clones, but not as many 'generic' clones, nor pilots/captains/commanders. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Agreed. While it's nice to have special clones, it is an army at the end of the day, and an army has more generic soldiers and stuff than any other special rank.

In proportion to the other minifigures the clones are definitely the most included minifigures in the sets. It makes no sense for Lego to include generic clones in the majority of the sets. For people who wish to build armies Lego has brought out the battle packs.

Personally I think Lego should stop including R2D2, C3PO and generic clones (the plain white ones) in sets above US$40.

Personally, I'm not quite happy that Lego makes such a distinction at all. I think that Lego is the perfect platform to melt the different universes (TCW, PT, OT) into one, but apparently, that's not gonna happen.

Does Lego make such distinction or is it some AFOLs who class the sets based on how big the eyes are? :grin:

Agree with you on both points. Hopefully Lego will include in it a Jedi that we haven't had so far.

Well,now we know about the arrest,maybe the unrealesed temple of yavin set could be relased?

Temple of Yavin would be very nice. The Jedi Temple would be even nicer. :wink:

I doubt they'd throw in the Clone Wars versions of the characters, as it is taken from ROTS, not from TCW. The interceptor is another example of potential TCW-isation, yet they used the 'normal'-style faces, even for Nute Gunray.

Therefore, I think it's safe to assume that we'll get standard faces for all the characters (of course, Kit Fisto has his 'universal-themed' head), which would be great for Mace and Palpatine in particular. They would most likely use the Zabrak and Iktotchi headpieces from the Clone Wars theme, but that should be as far as it goes in that regard.

Read a couple of pages back regarding RFPP and you'll realise that with LSW is rarely safe to assume anything. :wink:

Edited by legolandia

oh god oh god Palpatine's Arrest YES YES YES! I have been praying for a set of this scene since ROTS!

Couple of things: 1) I hope it's not CW faces, which means we'll get reprints of all the characters' faces, and 2) please give Kit Fisto a new head instead of that horribly ugly one!

But I'm still happy. :sweet: I hope this set doesn't disappoint!

You mean like the one featured in the Lego Star Wars book ? :wink:

That would be a good set, but Jabba's Palace is the big set this year.....yet, perhaps something hiding - I was told SW this year was going to be over the top....so far it's good but still....Hmm, I wonder...? :wink:

Good point, we were promised something amazing that would be put back in the vault for a long, long time afterwards. So far nothing in this wave has wowed me or has seemed all that special.

I think a few years ago, when it was first in the vote, I would have been a lot more excited for Palpatine's arrest, because of all the Jedi molds. Now, new Jedi are appearing so often that there doesn't seem to be anything special in that set. (and I think I would feel the same way even if the molds for those three alien Jedi hadn't yet been released)

I think a few years ago, when it was first in the vote, I would have been a lot more excited for Palpatine's arrest, because of all the Jedi molds. Now, new Jedi are appearing so often that there doesn't seem to be anything special in that set. (and I think I would feel the same way even if the molds for those three alien Jedi hadn't yet been released)

I kind of share the same sentimements. This is no longer this big special event, it's just a nice diorama with a possible speeder.

Palpatine's Arrest sounds very promising. I really hope that Palpatine gets a new face print, and double sided at that (one normal, one as Sidious).

Also, I'm surprised at how many people are worried about CW figs in this set. Ever since TCW came out in 2008, not once has Lego mixed it with the PT or OT. Back in 2010, we got two PT sets (the ARC-170 and the swamp speeder), and both had normal looking minifigs. Lego may be frivolous with the place,ent of figs within the CW sets, but they have and will never put CW figs in non-CW sets.