Has anyone tried the snow blower yet!

Unfortunately I do not have much time in the moment to improve the whole thing. But I will try my best... :sweet:

Regards,

Gerhard

Troll tuning?

okay, there were a lot of changes to the unimog; but what's the point of this?

a backyard tuning shop version maybe. in fact, the rims are the only good looking thing at this modification, but they would look better at the 8070.

please cypr-21 tell us what was your goal with this modification?

Well let's see if show you another useless MOD :cry_happy:

extra_rear_lights.jpg

It bothered me that when the crane was mounted on the rear of the Unimog it blocked the rear lights...

Well now that problem is solved.. :tongue:

It bothered me that when the crane was mounted on the rear of the Unimog it blocked the rear lights...

thats a good point. i think my rear atachment needs it too.

Well let's see if show you another useless MOD :cry_happy:

extra_rear_lights.jpg

Great idea I done similar idea last week,I love ur technic figure too :) have u many figures in technic?

I got my parts today from a brick link order for my snow plow and the order had only 4 orange panels instead of 8 in it :( I wasn't impressed after waiting 9 days for delivery,on an other note I got the same centre caps for my black wheels as u giojunkstyle and they look very nice and exactly like a real unimog wheel with centre hub.

If any of you want any of your attachments in cad (mlcad-> lpub) drop me a pm or reply to this,make sure you take some clear pics for me though. :sweet: and dont make the mods or attachments to big.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

it seems that i love little pieces of informations. here next little vid

btw. the wobbly mount of the compressor will be fixed

@ Efferman:

Looks good! Love the way that you placed the control-panels on both sides!

@ Alasdair Ryan:

Would love a lpub instruction for the mower-mount by tripletschiee. Would love to see one on LDD because I cant seem to get lpub to work...

@ Davidmull:

Good thing you finally got the black center caps; the do make the difference! Too bad about you got only 4 orange panels. Maybe Lego direct can help...

Edited by JunkstyleGio

@ Davidmull:

Good thing you finally got the black center caps; the do make the difference! Too bad about you got only 4 orange panels. Maybe Lego direct can help...

Ah it's ok the seller made a mistake and the other 4 are on the way now :) orange snow plow really does rule :)

@ Alasdair Ryan:

Would love a lpub instruction for the mower-mount by tripletschiee. Would love to see one on LDD because I cant seem to get lpub to work...

Well funny you say that as i am working on it at the minute,i am just waiting for some more better pics of the boom its self. :sweet:

Don't worry about not having Lpub working i will transfer it in to a pdf or something like that.:thumbup:

Well funny you say that as i am working on it at the minute,i am just waiting for some more better pics of the boom its self. :sweet:

Don't worry about not having Lpub working i will transfer it in to a pdf or something like that.:thumbup:

Sounds good ,does this mean we will have instructions for the mower?

Sounds good ,does this mean we will have instructions for the mower?

All going well yes.:classic:

I am waiting for more pics hopefully it wont be too long.

a backyard tuning shop version maybe. in fact, the rims are the only good looking thing at this modification, but they would look better at the 8070.

please cypr-21 tell us what was your goal with this modification?

Just a very funny joke with a friend =)

We started by changing the wheels, and when we saw the result with the wheels of the supercar 8070, work continued in order to ridicule those who make horrible tuning on their cars.

That's why we decided to call it "troll tuning"

Anyway, Unimog is now in normal state ^^

I bought the Unimog last week and haven't had time to build it yet (sorry* to say).

Thank you all for the great inspiration you bring in this thread.

* or maybe ashamed :)

@ Efferman:

Looks good! Love the way that you placed the control-panels on both sides!

Thanks, unfortunately only for the electric functions. The pneumatic PTOs on the front will be controlled from the left side, the cab lifter and the back pneumatic PTO from the right side. the mechanism to do it from both sides was to big to let enough space for other things. so i must decide me to the minimalism solution.

btw, want someone know how the electrical control panel works?

btw, want someone know how the electrical control panel works?

No not really :laugh: ,just kidding show us your electrical control panel. :sweet:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

My mog is finished and im well happy.after a lot of money i finished my plow in the proper orange colour using orange panels and 1x5 orange lift arms,i also ordered parts i was missing for the frame which i done in grey and black,i fitted my black wheels and hub caps too.

My mog is also fully rc with XL for the drive and M motor for steering with clutch gear all integrated well and never touched original design :)

lego_8110.jpg

unimog_8110.jpg

EDIT:pics too big i think

Edited by davidmull

Just keep on klicking on your brickshelf-picture until you've got an Http adres that ends with jpg.

Then post that adres on this site. With the picture-tab.

Good luck!