KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Offtopic

@Blondie-Wan: She does that voluntarily? All seven movies? Really? ... Usually something like this is going to be expensive for you ... afterwards ... gifts, presents, visit of your mother-in-law, visit of some sort of wellness-site, shopping-trips ("I've got nothing to wear") ...

Finally afforded 75105, can't wait to get to modding it! When I can afford to do that, that is, because the LDD touches have nearly doubled the piece count by now and I've yet to buy most of the physical parts. :blush:

But I'm so excited just to have a Falcon at long last!

You're mine now, First Order TIE...

Along with a Stormtrooper Sergeant, the Christmas Train wotnot and double point. Yay!

Another Imperial Troop Transporter, i put together my AT-DP yesterday, and i felt agent kallus deserves more stormies under his command (i have now a grand total of 9 rebels style stormies, with another ~20 older ones, and a whole bunch of snow, sand, scout and dark troopers)

And can i just say, im blown away by the quality of recent minifigs, even the generic cheapo stormies have very high quality helmets with multicolored print, printed legs, and the more special characters get special mold helmets (LOVE kallus' helmet) and one off face prints.

I've just ordered the UCS Sandcrawler whilst the double VIP points are available (plus the holiday train). I've been in two minds about it, as it's basically a large brown box, but hopefully I'll be a little more enthused when I finally see it! I get the feeling that it hasn't sold that well as it's always in stock, so it may not be around forever and I was determined to not pay the inevitable 'premium' after-market cost for one :look:

Just ordered 75106 Imperial Assault Carrier, ill be modding it, but the stock model looks like a good base, and a decent representation of the "real" craft

The Lothal garrison grows!

I got the Death Star in the mail, but I haven't convinced my wife to open it up and build it. She wants to wait until Christmas since it's our gift to each other.

I've just ordered the UCS Sandcrawler whilst the double VIP points are available (plus the holiday train). I've been in two minds about it, as it's basically a large brown box, but hopefully I'll be a little more enthused when I finally see it! I get the feeling that it hasn't sold that well as it's always in stock, so it may not be around forever and I was determined to not pay the inevitable 'premium' after-market cost for one :look:

I kind of had the same thought, but once it was built I didn't regret it :sweet: :sweet:

I've built it this fall, and I must say it is kind of underwhelming ;/ It's a nice set, but for me it is not even close to be on the upper half of the "list" among UCS sets.

I don't know why, but I absolutely love this set. The building process was so much fun, and the result is imo amazing.

I recently got the Final Duel set and I must say that I loved it! Not being able to see, I like lego sets that aren't just display pieces and so I enjoy things such as the falling balcony wich I was impressed with how they did it. However, does anyone know what's up with the exploding steps or the piece of floor that tips slightly as if to throw something as I am pritty sure that the Emperor was thrown down the other hole?

I kind of had the same thought, but once it was built I didn't regret it :sweet: :sweet:

I've built it this fall, and I must say it is kind of underwhelming ;/ It's a nice set, but for me it is not even close to be on the upper half of the "list" among UCS sets.

I don't know why, but I absolutely love this set. The building process was so much fun, and the result is imo amazing.

It's interesting to see the mixed comments, I'm almost reassured that it's not just me! I had a couple of the old Sandcrawlers and quite enjoyed building them, but the new version doesn't have that 'can't wait to build it' appeal for me. To be honest the box-art is the main attraction for me, the colours are wonderful, but I'm probably a bid odd like that! :laugh:

I picked up 75046, I haven't really noticed it before but after I built I must say it's rather good! It has nice colours (love the translucent red) and beautiful angles and it was fun to build.

Found the 75040 Grivous Wheelbike for 5 Bucks at a Fleamarket yesterday.Four of the bley Cheeseslopes for the foldput Legs are missing and Grivous "extra" Arms.Until i will find a complete Grivous or some Arms good ol Droid Sceleton Man will have to live with Battle Droid Arms.

I picked upa second rebels advanced TIE Fighter and a 4th A-wing, i just love that spacespeeder, one of the best little star wars sets out there.

SW Advent Calendar. The R2 and C-3PO are great. It's also nice to get a better Stormtrooper and Rebel Soldier, plus a Jawa (which I don't have any of).

SW Advent Calendar. The R2 and C-3PO are great. It's also nice to get a better Stormtrooper and Rebel Soldier, plus a Jawa (which I don't have any of).

The 2015 AC is easily one of, if not the best so far minifig-wise. Apart from the regular figs, I scavenged the legs off 3PO and all of R2 to add more detail to their Ewok village counterparts, seeing how the advent calendar versions as such are not so much display pieces as they are funny little joke items.

I caved in and got the 75103 First Order Transporter... damn you Lego for including so many figs in an otherwise so-and-so set. I do like the heavily WWII-inspired aesthetic, a fun build for the most part, and it's actually much sleeker in person than the pictures would have you believe, especially viewed from the top. It just wasn't a must buy item by any means... if it weren't for Phasma and the 2+2 troopers, and then they even tossed in a couple of random good guys. :hmpf_bad:

Nice, I've assembled quite a collection of sw585 Stormies. Prices vary significantly from place to place, and the Advent Calendar doesn't seem to have impacted this too much yet.

I just ordered the big 3 First Order sets, 75101 TIE, 75103 Transporter and 75104 Shuttle. Hoping for the Falcon and X-Wing for Christmas / birthday. Also planning ahead for some of the new sets with an order of some weapons from The Little Arms Shop.