KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I really should do something like that too. Just to put some order among my collection. How do you keep your Minifigures? I started to put mine into seal bags until I find a way to display them :classic:

I was planning the next Lego Star Wars purchase ( a local store is offering a 20% discount) and I run into the dilemma: more Minifigures or something that could function as scenario? :classic:

i sort them by sanction (republic, imperial/sith, Bounty hunters/Mando. Rebel) and then pop them in a clear bin. I don't really display them

i sort them by sanction (republic, imperial/sith, Bounty hunters/Mando. Rebel) and then pop them in a clear bin. I don't really display them

It's very sad I missed the Mandalorians pack. They are cool Minifigures and can be used in any "age" (Old Republic, Clone Wars, Galactic Civil War) :classic:

It's very sad I missed the Mandalorians pack. They are cool Minifigures and can be used in any "age" (Old Republic, Clone Wars, Galactic Civil War) :classic:

I want to get the NEW mando Pack that comes with Maul. That way I can put some mandos in with sith forces. Ooh yeah. I put Separatist in with the Sith/Imperial as well

I want to get the NEW mando Pack that comes with Maul. That way I can put some mandos in with sith forces. Ooh yeah. I put Separatist in with the Sith/Imperial as well

It should be still around (not through Lego shop, though) and if you give a look you should even find it at a reasonable price :classic:

It should be still around (not through Lego shop, though) and if you give a look you should even find it at a reasonable price :classic:

Wal-Mart still has bout 10 left so i hope to get it soon

^ Hate to be a mini-mod, but what does this have to do with SW purchases? ^

We are talking about sets that we think are useful and how we use them

The Prototype Advanced Tie is still backorder on Lego shop, so I asked at local store. They said they should get a couple of them so I ordered one. Fingers crossed :wink:

Set 7667 should be a good Trooper Transport. Ordering 2 of them for my clone armies.

I can't find it at a reasonable cost. In my country there is no sight of it. I found on Amazon UK but was very overpriced compared to original retail cost.

How much did you pay for that set? :classic:

EDIT:

Few corrections. Today I can barely type correctly it seems :classic:

Edited by BrickSev

I want to my local target and TRU before finding the two storm trooper packs at Walmart of all places! Oh well. I found that the supposed "rebels" stormies really aren't that ugly and will fit very nicely with the rest of my collection.

I want to my local target and TRU before finding the two storm trooper packs at Walmart of all places! Oh well. I found that the supposed "rebels" stormies really aren't that ugly and will fit very nicely with the rest of my collection.

They are indeed very nice and their transport is very interesting for a Battle Pack-level vehicle. I'll buy more of them, for sure. They also have two different headpieces! I'm very pleased with that set. On my "to buy list" they are classed "to buy at will" lol. You can't have too much of them :classic:

Just picked up the 75072 Microfighter Arc-170 yesterday at Target. Surprisingly didn't rush home and build it, but I am looking forward to it.

They are indeed very nice and their transport is very interesting for a Battle Pack-level vehicle. I'll buy more of them, for sure. They also have two different headpieces! I'm very pleased with that set. On my "to buy list" they are classed "to buy at will" lol. You can't have too much of them :classic:

I picked up the Transport at Target. I've been meaning to get it, and it was the last one on the shelf, so I figured it's going to be a mover this winter. Good, price, too--at $12.99, that's basically a little over $3 per Stormtrooper, plus you get a bunch of bricks. I honestly think the Transport is a cheesy little set that barely resembles its counterpart on the show...but really, I bought it for the Stormies. I'd like to build a little Imperial Outpost MOC, so I may just cannibalize the Transport into something useful to me.

I picked up the Transport at Target. I've been meaning to get it, and it was the last one on the shelf, so I figured it's going to be a mover this winter. Good, price, too--at $12.99, that's basically a little over $3 per Stormtrooper, plus you get a bunch of bricks. I honestly think the Transport is a cheesy little set that barely resembles its counterpart on the show...but really, I bought it for the Stormies. I'd like to build a little Imperial Outpost MOC, so I may just cannibalize the Transport into something useful to me.

I bought 5 of them for the Stormtroopers and the fact the transport is a nice vehicle is a good addition :wink:

Good luck with your MOC project :classic:

Hi,

Last week I've bought sets nr 75078, 75082 and 75083 which complement my 'Rebels' collection.

Still searching for Sabine Wren - only minifigure to complete all crew.

Picked up the latest B-wing, Homing spider droid, Droid-tri fighter and Death Star troopers BP, all for really nice prices. Paid just €100, all sealed sets.

I must say, that B-wing is a great set, it feels like very goog value for money. The rest is good too. Though there was a big crack in the torso of the Palpi fig, so I will ask a replacement piece soon.

10188, the Death Star. Got it on amazon and they promptly lost it. They say they sent it to the carrier but Fedex says they never got it. So that's cool. Maybe that's what I get for choosing "no rush shipping" so I could earn $1 mp3 credit...

I just recently got the AT-AT, Death Star Troopers, TIE Advanced Prototype, Mos Eisley Cantina, Corporate Alliance Tank Droid and the AT-AP. As it turns out, my AT-AP was missing a piece, so I had to order a replacement off of bricklink.

I just recently got the AT-AT, Death Star Troopers, TIE Advanced Prototype, Mos Eisley Cantina, Corporate Alliance Tank Droid and the AT-AP. As it turns out, my AT-AP was missing a piece, so I had to order a replacement off of bricklink.

Lego has their own policy of replacing parts if you want to use it in the future. When I bought my Death Star, half the instruction manual was missing, so I got a replacement.

Lego has their own policy of replacing parts if you want to use it in the future. When I bought my Death Star, half the instruction manual was missing, so I got a replacement.

Thanks for the heads up bro. :classic:

I picked up a 2nd Cantina last night at Wal Mart for $48.99 which was just to good a price to pass up. The sad thing is they only had one in stock and it was sold out online and at all the other Wal Marts in a 30 mile radius of me or I might have just grabbed another or two.

4 new star destroyers @ 74$ each, down from 149.99, 2 of the headhunters @ 20.00 ea. regular 59.99 (all prices Canadian mind you) . then came home and found out the missus ordered me the slave I for valentines day. super excited!