KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

One of the local supermarkets had a sale to get rid of some older toy sets. I bought 4 of the 7914 Mandalorian battle packs and 1 7913 Clone Trooper battle pack for 4€ apiece! I would have bought even more of the trooper packs, but unfortunately they had only one left. Nevertheless, an awesome deal!

I found the polybag Z 95 and Mandalorian Gauntlet at TRU today. Cute little ships.

got the r2-d2 and headhunter for birthday, but there's yet another birthday party this weekend and I'm really, really hoping for jabba's palace. If I get it, I'll probably order the rancor pit on may 4th.

Used the 4th - which actually starts the 3rd in GER - to get another 75014 Battle of Hoth (my 2nd) and 9678 Twin Pod Cloud Car & Bespin to get my 1st Hoth Han promo and poster. :laugh:

Got the x-wing and the b-wing with two separate orders. Super excited, but where am I going to put these things?!?

Had to buy the B-Wing to get the Hoth Solo. To good to pass up at that price.

Just ordered the B-Wing from Lego S@H for $99.98!! Fantastic deal!

Indeed! Not a big fan overall, but too good a deal to pass up.

Well I've been fairly underwhelmed by both Han (he needs a blue jacket!) and the UK 'offers' :sceptic: but I managed to put in two small orders today. One was for Palpatine's arrest (9526) and a non-SW (VW camper) and they both qualified for a minifigure etc.

I made both orders by telephone as the website was a bit erratic; I got through on both occassions very quickly, and I got the impression they were very quiet!! Infact I put in the orders about 30 minutes apart and the order refs were only 3 digits apart.....!

The UK offers were really poor to be honest with you - I went in to the White City store today, and was underwhelmed. That said, they did have the UCS X-Wing and B-Wing next to each other :wub:

So, my purchases yesterday/today were (split in to two orders)

UCS X-Wing + Hoth Han

Umbarian Cannon + X-Wing Planet + Jedi Fighter Planet + Endor Battle Pack + Hoth Han

After umming and ahhing, I took the plunge and ordered the UCS X-Wing 10240. It's quite pricey where I live at $400 nzd (works out to $341 USD), but I'm quite looking forward to this model.

Sadly no discount on the B Wing which has an even more punishing price here at $450 NZD ($384 USD); I really couldn't fathom paying almost 4 times the price from Lego itself (I guess that is market forces/realities in effect though :sceptic: )

Edited by Alternator

Like many others I bit on the B-wing. I think within a few minutes of the sale going live I ordered it, even though I'm not sold on the set itself. I think overall it will be a fun build and look great in the end, but since it isn't as iconic as some of these others, I only bought it because of the price tag. After reading the review of the X-Wing, I definitely want to pick that up sometime. I assume it will be on the shelf for a year?

So I got B-Wing (poster+Han) and then a second order I got Rancor Pit and A-Wing (poster+Han), a small PAB for some MOCs and 14 CMF series 10 since I can't find them around here (that also gives me a CMF poster).

I can't wait to see these things in my hands. If I find a Mr. Gold, I will sell it and buy the X-wing right away. Otherwise I will wait. I don't have my hopes up.

Ordered Jabba's Palace, Desert Skiff, Rancor Pitt, UCS B-Wing, new buildable galaxy sets (accidentally bought duplicates of ones I already had), A-Wing, and Battle of Hoth.

I placed my first order in the morning CST time and the B-Wing was sold out, but checked again around 11:30pm and were back on the Lego store, so decided to get it :)

Almost finished catching up on the SW sets I need.

I went to my store with intentions to buy R2D2 and the B-Wing because of the great price. Once I saw the X-Wing in person sitting there next to the B-Wing though it was really no contest. I knew the price of the B-Wing was great but I have never been crazy about the set so I put that money towards the X-Wing.

I ended up walking out with R2D2, the X-Wing, and 2 Han Figs.

I'm currently in the process of boxing up all my Star Wars playsets, smaller ships and minifigures, to replace with the UCS sets I've missed. Just put through an order on Lego shop for;

10240 X-Wing

10221 Super Star Destroyer

10227 B-Wing

Plus what I've been piecing out and slowly ordering EDIT:from Bricklink;

10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

10030 Star Destoryer

10026 Naboo Starfighter

10129 Snowspeeder

10134 Y-Wing Starfighter

10143 Death Star II

I'm a bit worried to total it all up in one number or else I might pass out.

Edited by Ritz Brick

Just got the dropship from 10195. At first I didn't like it, but then i was sad that i missed it. So i ordered it piece by piece on bricklink and it was only a 111,... € in total.