KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Sandcrawler 10144 added to the collection. Nice to throw some colour all be it brown into the very grey Star Wars collection.

i just bought one myself off ebay...

Two more sets arrived today. 8099 Midi-scale Imperial Star Destroyer and 8092 Luke's Landspeeder.

I hope to use the midi ISD in a display with the mini from the SSD, the 6211 ISD and the 10030 ISD. Still waiting on my SSD to arrive however.

October was another pretty good month with so many UK sales a deals again! :drool:

Used Wookiee Catamaran set from ebay for UK RRP

2 Millennium Falcons and Republic Frigate in the Argos 3 for 2

2 Ewok attack sets and another SW advent calendar in the Argos 3 for 2

2 of each Hoth BP, 2 Mando BP, 1 clone BP, Ewok Attack and a Freeco speeder in sainsburys 50% off sale

10 BL orders of various size for a new Endor MOC

It was a good day :D

what.jpg

First two from Walmart for 15 and 24.99 (5 dollars off) and Cad Bane's Speeder from Target for 40.99 (so it was 10 dollars off regular price). I am especialy happy for Speeder. Wanted to have it for long time and I guess I had good timing today coming to Target when they put the price down 10 bucks.

wow. good on you. so what did you do with the rest of the set?

I haven't decided. Probably parts for MOCs.

October was another pretty good month with so many UK sales a deals again! :drool:

Used Wookiee Catamaran set from ebay for UK RRP

2 Millennium Falcons and Republic Frigate in the Argos 3 for 2

2 Ewok attack sets and another SW advent calendar in the Argos 3 for 2

2 of each Hoth BP, 2 Mando BP, 1 clone BP, Ewok Attack and a Freeco speeder in sainsburys 50% off sale

10 BL orders of various size for a new Endor MOC

mutley777, you always amaze me :laugh:

It was a good day :D

[snip]

Is 8128 box' higher than 7915 ones?

It looks so big to me compared to it's content. :sceptic:

Edited by Hollander

More BrinkLink orders came in. Just got 8038 The Battle of Endor and 7879 Hoth Echo Base (go the Tauntaun)

I've recently purchased the new Clone Trooper Battle Pack, and the older Clone Walker Battle Pack from 2009, with a 30006 mini clone walker promo set and Yoda keyring. I also ordered an 8096 Palpatine's Shuttle from Amazon for less than half price with shipping, however my order got cancelled....so that doesn't count...but still. So close! :cry_sad:

Edited by Rocketbilly

Small purchase, but I found a 30053 at target for $1.19. Booyah.

EDIT 11/7:

Went to a different Target today to see if they were also clearancing the impulse bags. Sure enough the Ninjago 30080, the Atlantis 30042, and the Republic Cruiser 30053 were all market down...to .39! Picked up 9 Ninjago, 4 cruisers, and 1 atlantis for a whopping $5.86 after tax. According to the recipt I saved $50.40. Woot!

Edited by blue leader

After a long year with almost no Lego, I managed to get throughout October and November:

Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter

Naboo Starfighter

T-6 Jedi Shuttle

Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator

Anakin Skywalker and Sebulba's Podracers

The Battle of Naboo x2

I also ordered an Imperial Shuttle some time ago but I still haven't received it.

Folks, I'm new to the forum and the world of Star Wars Lego (Really late too). I jumped right in and bought some things to get me started which include the following:

All have arrived within the last two weeks :thumbup: .

*10144 Sand Crawler

*10174 Ultimate AT-ST

*10175 Darth Vader's Tie Advanced

*10188 Death Star

*10212 Imperial Shuttle

*10221 Star Destroyer Executor

For now, I plan on building just the Death Star.

I look forward to exploring the forum and sharing my new passion !

Edited by Lego - Jedi

Today, I finally bought the Hoth Base set from the summer wave. I was being very hesitant, because it just looks so ugly, but in the end I had to finish my Hoth collection.

Folks, I'm new to the forum and the world of Star Wars Lego (Really late too). I jumped right in and bought some things to get me started which include the following:

All have arrived within the last two weeks :thumbup: .

*10144 Sand Crawler

*10174 Ultimate AT-ST

*10175 Darth Vader's Tie Advanced

*10188 Death Star

*10212 Imperial Shuttle

*10221 Star Destroyer Executor

For now, I plan on building just the Death Star.

I look forward to exploring the forum and sharing my new passion !

You jumped in the deep end my friend.

Wow, seeing here as everybody is buying lots of sets makes me feel poor. :laugh:

Just bought 5 new astromechs from Bricklink today. 7 to go! I expect to complete my collection in the next couple of months. :grin:

Edited by johnnyvgoode

Bought the Character Encyclopedia for very good price at Costco, I was disappointed that the figure was the same quality as the CMFs but whatever :classic:

I bought the lego star wars visual dictionary.Now waiting for it to come in mail.

Picked up 8012 Technic Super Battle Droid at a local shop for $15. Parts were still sealed in bags, and the box (very dirty) and instructions were included as well. Unfortunately, one of the 19L Silver hoses that were loose in the box was missing, and it turns out that was the only set it was included in, so I haven't been able to locate a replacement online. :sceptic: (If anyone happens to have one, feel free to PM me!)

Oh well, still looks awesome without those hoses, and I think I got a fairly good deal. It was definitely a lot of fun to build.

Just picked up the new MF set, I own the original, the version 2.0 and the BMF lego set. My dream is to make the HOTH HANGAR just like one of the guys did on the MOCpages.

I just pulled a few good ebay deals, and gained the Ewok Attack, Sith Nightspeeder, Battle of Geonosis, Geonosian Fighter, Sith Infiltratior, Luke's Landspeeder, Battle of Naboo, a Mandalorian Battle Pack, and extra figures of Asoka, a Kashyyyk trooper, and a Gamorean Guard for a sum total of $215.

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I know there's topics in the BSTF Forum for such as this.

But this is meant to be solely on LEGO Star Wars purchases.

It's time to share your recent purchases and to brag about the discount you've got :laugh:

I'll start off with a recent purchase of the new Sith Speeder.

I was in LEGOLand Billund and had to buy something :blush:

Today I got the new 7962 Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracer at 30% discount :wub:

I'll build both one of these days and do reviews.

DON'T KILL ME JUST YET-READ MY FORUM ABOUT JAMES BOND AND THE DUCK SONG IN THE FORUMS OF BRICKFILMS AND COMICS

ALSO PUT ME IN THE ISOLATION CHAMBER WITH JUST YOU, ME, AND A USER NAMED RORYLEE (that rhymes)

I went to a local flea market. 1.5 hours away. They have bungalows with permanent vendors. One of them has toys. I traded a MISB poly white boba fett and MISB poly shadow arf trooper for a complete Dewback and dark knight keychain. I needed the body for my moc tumbler.

I might go back for the old CTT in bx. I was too timid to ask how much and whether or not it has the kashykk trooper.