22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

6 minutes ago, yeurc_h said:

Torso
    - Not exclusive

○ Sand Blue Torso Shirt Torn Off Sleeves, Buttons on Pockets, Jolly Roger Back Pattern / Yellow Arm Left with Tattoo / Yellow Arm Right / Yellow Hands, in set col10-16
        ○ Torso Sports Shirt with Number 39, Orange Basketball, Orange and Red Diamonds and Back Print Pattern / Yellow Arms / Yellow Hands, in set 31084
        ○ Blue Torso Pirate Vest over Red and White Striped Shirt, 3 Buttons and Back Print Pattern / Yellow Arms / Yellow Hands, in set 31084
        ○ White Torso Polo Shirt with Red Collar, Silver Whistle and Red Lifeguard Float on Back Pattern / Yellow Arms / Yellow Hands, in set 60153

No back printing makes them different from the version found in sets.

6 minutes ago, yeurc_h said:

○ Red Torso Qipao with Gold Hem and Leaves, Black Clasps, Metallic Pink Flowers Pattern / Red Arms / Yellow Hands, in set 80101

BAM torso has a Year of the Rat specific printing.

Edited by TeriXeri

17 minutes ago, yeurc_h said:

Heads:
    - Maybe the head below found in BAM is BAM exclusive

Probably not, except if it has a dual print : it seems to be CMF Cat Costume Girl's head (bricklink ID 3626cpb2084).

20 minutes ago, yeurc_h said:

Hair
    - Not exclusive
        ○ Bright Light Yellow Minifigure, Hair Female Long Straight, bricklink ID: 12890

This is not the bright light yellow at the bottom right of @Broke4Bricks's photo : the photographed one corresponds to bricklink ID 29633 and, as far as I know, is indeed BAM exclusive in this color.

25 minutes ago, yeurc_h said:

Headgear
    - Not exclusive
        ○ Hat, Police with Dark Blue Top and Gold Badge (molded and printed) Pattern, in set col09-6

The hat you mention is part of the CMF Series 9 Policeman minifig, and it is not the one on @Broke4Bricks's photo : it has a molded badge (whereas the one of the photo is printed only) and a black visor (whereas the one of the photo is blue).
However, the photographed police hat may be the one with bricklink ID 15530pb01 (hard to tell on the BL photo if it has a black visor or if it's just a shadow).

42 minutes ago, yeurc_h said:

Legs
    - Not exclusive
        ○ Magenta Hips and Legs, in set 851331

I don't own this particular magnet, but all the magnet minifigs I have are glued. BAM thus seem to be the only way to get useable magenta legs.

35 minutes ago, yeurc_h said:

- Missing exclusive
        ○ Black Vest and Dark Red Belt Pattern / Dark Red Arms / Nougat Hands, bricklink ID: 973pb3610c01

Not sure it this is a BAM exclusive or a bricklink inventory error. It strongly resembles Jafar's torso (ID 973pb3519c01) and the bricklink photo does not allow to see if it has a back print or not. Do you own this torso with a plain back? 

Ok I've updated my BAM exclusives parts collection pictures as best I can tell, for reference, again feel free to make any corrections, and also add pics of pieces I may be missing,  I know of a few. The row of 4 torsos with the pirate are all missing back printing unlike their counterparts and found at BAM bar in droves so I'm counting them.?

20200203_18061820200203_17591520200203_17520320200203_1719262020-02-03_06-50-5020200203_181033

@yeurc_h, thanks for the reply, here is my assessment of your assessment ?

Look for *

Accessories
    - Not exclusive
        ○ Blue teddy bear, in set 40373
* set not released yet, so included it
    - Missing exclusive
        ○ Snowboard Small with Dark Turquoise, Orange and Magenta Decoration Pattern, bricklink ID: 18746pb005
*yes I am missing this piece thank you

○ Penguin with Flippers and Stud on Back with Orange Beak and Feet and White Stomach Pattern. Same mold as bricklink ID 26076pb01 but different prints for eyes and beak
*have many of these didn't realize printing was different thank you 

Heads:
    - Maybe the head below found in BAM is BAM exclusive
*found in set 71021-12 Cat Costume

Headgear
    - Not exclusive
        ○ Hat, Police with Dark Blue Top and Gold Badge (molded and printed) Pattern, in set col09-6
* the one you're referencing has a black bottom, brim, this does not

Hair
    - Not exclusive
        ○ Bright Light Yellow Minifigure, Hair Female Long Straight, bricklink ID: 12890
* this is element 29633 but you are correct not exclusive in that color, my mistake thank you

Legs
    - Not exclusive
        ○ Magenta Hips and Legs, in set 851331
*only available in a magnet set, but figured I'd add it
    - Missing exclusive
        ○ white Lower Body Skirt, bricklink ID: 36036
        ○ Hips and legs cut-off jean shorts with pockets, bricklink ID: 970c00pb1031

Torso
    - Not exclusive
        ○ I Brick LEGOLAND Pattern / Green Arms / Yellow Hands, in set 850457
*only available in a magnet set, but figured I'd add it
        ○ ZAP & BAM torsos were San Diego Comic-Con, not BAM exclusives
* this was technically a Pop-up BAM event at SDCC as you built your own figures so just included them for that reason, and I'm missing POW I think
        ○ Red Torso Qipao with Gold Hem and Leaves, Black Clasps, Metallic Pink Flowers Pattern / Red Arms / Yellow Hands, in set 80101
*the torso you reference has pink flowers in print this is gold only
        ○ Sand Blue Torso Shirt Torn Off Sleeves, Buttons on Pockets, Jolly Roger Back Pattern / Yellow Arm Left with Tattoo / Yellow Arm Right / Yellow Hands, in set col10-16
*mine lacks back printing
        ○ Torso Sports Shirt with Number 39, Orange Basketball, Orange and Red Diamonds and Back Print Pattern / Yellow Arms / Yellow Hands, in set 31084
        ○ Blue Torso Pirate Vest over Red and White Striped Shirt, 3 Buttons and Back Print Pattern / Yellow Arms / Yellow Hands, in set 31084
        ○ White Torso Polo Shirt with Red Collar, Silver Whistle and Red Lifeguard Float on Back Pattern / Yellow Arms / Yellow Hands, in set 60153
    - Missing exclusive
        ○ Black Vest and Dark Red Belt Pattern / Dark Red Arms / Nougat Hands, bricklink ID: 973pb3610c01
* yes I am missing this piece

7 hours ago, Aurore said:

I don't own this particular magnet, but all the magnet minifigs I have are glued. BAM thus seem to be the only way to get useable magenta legs.

Magenta legs came in 60234 People Pack -Fun Fair. There’s also the white torso with red stripes in that set rattling around in BAM towers. 

15 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

Magenta legs came in 60234 People Pack -Fun Fair. There’s also the white torso with red stripes in that set rattling around in BAM towers. 

According to Rebrickable the legs in 60234 are Dark Pink , they show Magenta only in the 851331 magnet set

53 minutes ago, Broke4Bricks said:

According to Rebrickable the legs in 60234 are Dark Pink , they show Magenta only in the 851331 magnet set

Hmm...odd. I just checked mine from the set, looks the same as the one in your picture. Also, I’m addition to the striped shirt torso I mentioned, I forgot they had the kid’s head who is playing the ring toss game in that set. That makes me think the kegs are the same part. 

38 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

Hmm...odd. I just checked mine from the set, looks the same as the one in your picture. Also, I’m addition to the striped shirt torso I mentioned, I forgot they had the kid’s head who is playing the ring toss game in that set. That makes me think the kegs are the same part. 

Bricklink agrees although not easy to do on mobile had to go to laptop, but Dark Pink legs came in TLM108 Pink Spaceman, CTY1026 Ice Cream Vendor & HP080 Professor Dolores Umbridge,  While Magenta only came in LLP001 Legoland Park Female... They look so similar now the question is what color are the legs I have?

Side note the Minifigures are removable on the Legoland Magnets

Edited by Broke4Bricks

On 2/3/2020 at 5:42 AM, Megbricks said:

I feel the same thing. Parents are like what is the bearded dude taking pictures of. I should make pins saying adult fan of lego and wear one. :) I try to never get in the way of the kids that play in the BAM but I stand there behind the kids waiting for a spot to dig in the bin.

What I have been recently doing is instead of taking pictures I take videos and talk out loud while recording so they know I am vlogging. 

I only get to Lego stores once or twice a year so I just throw elbows and shove those little kids out of my way. ? (J/K)

In all honesty I used to care but don’t anymore.  I’ll never see those people again if they don’t like me.  I also am friendly, show the parents pictures of my MOCs and usually show up to the wall about an hour before closing when traffic is down and fewer kids are there, which helps.

45 minutes ago, Grover said:

I only get to Lego stores once or twice a year so I just throw elbows and shove those little kids out of my way. ? (J/K)

In all honesty I used to care but don’t anymore.  I’ll never see those people again if they don’t like me.  I also am friendly, show the parents pictures of my MOCs and usually show up to the wall about an hour before closing when traffic is down and fewer kids are there, which helps.

I try to go early Saturday morning at opening. Not too many people:)

4 hours ago, Broke4Bricks said:

Bricklink agrees although not easy to do on mobile had to go to laptop, but Dark Pink legs came in TLM108 Pink Spaceman, CTY1026 Ice Cream Vendor & HP080 Professor Dolores Umbridge,  While Magenta only came in LLP001 Legoland Park Female... They look so similar now the question is what color are the legs I have?

Side note the Minifigures are removable on the Legoland Magnets

Well, now I’m a bit puzzled myself. I would still lean towards the legs being dark pink, as stated about the other parts from that set being in the tower. But you have an “I (heart) Legoland torso, albeit different colored arms, so I don’t really know. I don’t suppose you have either of the sets the dark pink pants came in to compare? Also, the magenta pants were made 5 years ago, I wonder if parts that old show up...I know they go back a couple. 

3 hours ago, Grover said:

That sounds like my friend & I as we wait for the doors to open & see kids coming around. :tongue: Get out of the way ya brats!

2 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I try to go early Saturday morning at opening. Not too many people:)

Ditto. We always get there when or slightly before they open, and usually on a Friday, when even less people are there. Saturday’s..that’s when the elbows come out. 

Hi All,

Some clarifications on my side.

Headgear
    - Not exclusive
        ○ Dark Blue Minifigure, Headgear Hat, Police with Gold Badge (printed) Pattern 15530pb01. The bricklink picture is misleading, look at this brickset image: https://brickset.com/minifigs/hol040/police-gold-badge-police-hat-black-eyebrows-smile

Legs
    - Not exclusive
        ○ Magenta Hips and Legs, in set 851331. This set is a good old magnet one with no glue

Torso
    - Not exclusive
        ○ I Brick LEGOLAND Pattern / Green Arms / Yellow Hands, in set 850457. This set is a good old magnet one with no glue

I personally don't include the not back printed torsos in my list, but if you want to complete that part on your side, you should look at the following items, not present in your torsos' picture:
    - 973pb3379c01, Torso Construction Jacket over Dark Gray Hooded Sweatshirt, Zipper Pockets, Brown Belt without Back Print Pattern / Orange Arms / Dark Bluish Gray Hands
    - 973pb3705c01, Torso Halter Top with Green Apples and Lime Spots Pattern / Yellow Arms / Yellow Hands
    - 973pb3529, Torso Hooded Sweatshirt with Pocket, Drawstring and Minifigure Skull without Back Print Pattern
    - 973pb3527, Torso Shirt with Sunset and Palm Trees, Red Buttons without Back Print Pattern
As well as this one with a back printing, but what I consider to be a default printing:
973pb3645c01, Torso Halter Top with Medium Blue Trim and Flowers, Covered Back Pattern / Yellow Arms / Yellow Hands

Edited by yeurc_h

5 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Ditto. We always get there when or slightly before they open, and usually on a Friday, when even less people are there. Saturday’s..that’s when the elbows come out. 

Here not so much. Saturday at opening is not that busy for 1/2 hour so I have a few minutes ahead of the crowd:)

On 2/3/2020 at 8:33 PM, makoy said:
On 2/3/2020 at 8:08 PM, Robert8 said:

I almost feel like these are meant to be a replacement for the regular CMFs now that the most the actual CMFs are licensed 

Hmmm.... now that you mentioned it, that's a good point. In a way I get more excited on these BAM figures than the current licensed ones.

Well, if TLG go full throttle on this, I look forward to seeing big animal pieces in BAM! :grin:

Pffft, I'm still waiting for some exclusive parts that'd be of interest to Sci-Fi builders and FigBarfers, as it's been a lotta City, Fantasy, and "costumed" centric parts seen from these stations so far.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:33 AM, Karalora said:

We are seeing entirely new CMF-like characters, such as the Halloween partygoer, ice wizard, and pink Valentine elephant, that can only be assembled from BAM stations. Are they rejected CMF concepts that made it far enough into pre-production to be deemed worth manufacturing and selling a different way?

Hmmm, seem like they've been at best variants of existing CMF so far, though there is that one odd "Ice Guy"... :shrug_confused:

26 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Hmmm, seem like they've been at best variants of existing CMF so far, though there is that one odd "Ice Guy"... :shrug_confused:

I called out the Halloween partygoer, Pink Elephant, and Ice Wizard (that's what I call him) because I can see characters like these being included in a CMF series without being decried as mere retreads of previous figures. The Halloween gal isn't exactly wearing a costume, is she?--just clothes and hair dye (and depending on the face you use, makeup) that proclaim a love of Halloween. The Pink Elephant is arguably a spinoff of the Series 18 Elephant Girl, but the Valentine's Day iconography stands out. Whereas if the 2018 Halloween characters had been included in a regular CMF line, everyone would have complained that they were just slight recolors of existing figures. I think it represents a new phase in a trend.

Edited by Karalora

Hi, I just posted a new topic here for full figures that were released in BAM and didn't realize how extensive the parts thread was getting here. I imagine someone will move my post over, but until then you can view here..

2020-02-05_06-43-13

Ok so I went back through all of the torsos that I've gotten from BAM which is quite a few, and I am now up to 7 torsos that have no back printing like their counterparts and skater girls arms are missing print as well. I have heard from some that say that these should not count as BAM exclusives, a recolor is a variation, as is lack of printing on part of a torso or legs in my opinion.

@yeurc_h thanks for the heads up on the skater girl torso, the rest of those you listed I will look for next trip.

4 hours ago, Karalora said:

I called out the Halloween partygoer, Pink Elephant, and Ice Wizard (that's what I call him) because I can see characters like these being included in a CMF series without being decried as mere retreads of previous figures. The Halloween gal isn't exactly wearing a costume, is she?--just clothes and hair dye (and depending on the face you use, makeup) that proclaim a love of Halloween. The Pink Elephant is arguably a spinoff of the Series 18 Elephant Girl, but the Valentine's Day iconography stands out. Whereas if the 2018 Halloween characters had been included in a regular CMF line, everyone would have complained that they were just slight recolors of existing figures. I think it represents a new phase in a trend.

Well, I suppose I could see those three otherwise existing alternatively as CMF; and hey, it'd be hypocritical of me to deem a Pink Elephant Guy CMF as redundant while excusing all the different Spacemen CMF seen across many series... :laugh:

@Broke4Bricks here are the few I had on my figures that I didn't see on your list. I'm not 100% about the cut off jeans but couldn't find it with some quick searches.

Edit - Nevermind.. I see the brown bunny, plant and butterfly fig are 2020 figs. They haven't shown up at my local shop yet so I was a little perplexed when I saw them.

49494928586_11d9c41811_k.jpg

Edited by Gomek

The new Easter parts are now available at the auckland Lego certifies store.  By the way, does everyone wipe/clean the parts you get from BAM tower when you got home?  I do cause sometime it can be oily.

Just now, Pchan1983 said:

The new Easter parts are now available at the auckland Lego certifies store.  By the way, does everyone wipe/clean the parts you get from BAM tower when you got home?  I do cause sometime it can be oily.

Thanks. As our store just got the Valentine's day ones, I'm assuming they are just behind.

Well, the opening statement of that article is wrong. "Every three months new LEGO® elements are added to the Build a Minifigure towers in LEGO Stores worldwide."

You can't make that sweeping statement anymore.

I got the Pink Elephant batch on 2nd January 2020, then the Brown Bunny batch on 3rd February 2020. 

For the sanity of everyone reading this topic back and forth, I created an index of all parts that we have talked about here:

Don't use that topic for discussion. Just use it as a handy reference.

2 hours ago, makoy said:

For the sanity of everyone reading this topic back and forth, I created an index of all parts that we have talked about here

Good job:sweet:

@makoy Thank you very much for this initiative.

Two change requests:

- The nougat 20606pb02 is not exclusive. It can be found in set 76054-1

- the bright light orange Snowboard is registered under the following bricklink ID 93218pb01

BR, Bertrand