Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 5 poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 5  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside series 5?

2. 2. Will you like to see TLG releasing new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6, 7, 8, etc?

3. 3. How many complete LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series is in your collection?

• 0 complete series
    • 1 complete series
    • 2 complete series
    • 3 complete series
    • 4 complete series
    • All 5 complete series (even including the upcoming series 5)

Also, I saw that Whitefang selected the option of having all five series, does this mean that we'll get a review of Series 5 soon? :sweet:

Err.. I chose that option is because I am intending to collect at least one upcoming one complete series 5 with no exceptions. It doesn't mean I will have Series 5 anytime soon. :blush:

This is a well balanced series and I picked the guy in dino suit (dino) as my favorite. This is a rather unconventional pick for me as I love fantasy, historic and everything related. Some how I was homed in on the dino when I first saw this series and had I instantly had a MOC idea with a certain series 3 fig.

I will think that the Gladiator, Dwarf Warrior and Grenadier Guard.

The secondary army building tier will be the Mafia Gangster, Graduate, Cavewoman and Pharaoh Queen.

I agree with those choices :thumbup:. I think the Grenadier Guard maybe the most coveted fig. It couldn't have come after a better time with the recent wedding.

I think about the gladiator, it gives us new helmet and sword. :classic:

I voted for the royal guard because I love london! I wish TLG would make a bobby and a queen in yellow :)

I voted for the Woodcutter but it was an extremely tough call among practically half of the series, so I'm still possibly changing the vote later on.

All in all it's quite a balanced series... for me it's not as good as Series 4 or Series 2, but most of the figs are good. I'll probably end up getting only a bunch of these, and 1-2 max per fig.

I think that this new (not so new anymore) collectable minifigures series is very good! But not better than series 4 however. :sceptic:

My favorite is Godzilla. :devil:

Dwarf is top fig for me, lots of accessories and great details, the gladiator comes in a close 2nd

Doing this poll just realized I don't have any complete series, might take advantage of the TRU special this week and change that

Oh and of course give us more more more

My favorite for this Seires is the Mafia Gangster, he is really good and i like the hat and suit and I do think TLG should make new series on Minifigure.

Right now i don't have any of the seires completed.

I voted for the graduate but the gladiator, evil dwarf, royal guard, and the boxer were close behind.

He uses realy useful, unique and intricate parts. I especially like his printed tile and hat.

The lego fan.

Edited by The lego fan