r4-g9

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Future Series Rumours

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

What is the second? (The first is Series 24). 

Disney 100th anniversary series to be released next May 1st 

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Disney 100th anniversary series to be released next May 1st 

Ah; I forgot about that. 😐
While I do hope that the third Series will be Marvel, I would absolutely take a Fortnite Series (looking at the various skins, I see a lot of potential for useful new moulds/prints/etc). 

5 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

What is the second? (The first is Series 24). 

Disney Seires 3 aka Disney  100.

EDIT: Oh I just saw Roberto’s response. Sorry. 

But there is so much to speculate about the third series of 2023! Like… Marvel, DnD, Fornite, LOTR (it’s my wishful thought), Looney Tunes Series 2 (?), DC Comis Seires 2 (maybe not happening this time), and Series 25. 

I do not think Marvel Serie s2 will happen becuase Disney Seires 3 will be released and Marvel is owned by Disney. Two Disney series a year? Unlikely. 

19 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

D do not think Marvel Serie s2 will happen becuase Disney Seires 3 will be released and Marvel is owned by Disney. Two Disney series a year? Unlikely. 

I wouldnt' put past TLG to release 2 disney series back to back

I mean I really don’t see TLG releasing two Disney series back to back … I guess we will see and wait…..

44 minutes ago, Gorilla94 said:

So we are getting series 24 this year already in boxes and then Disney as the first 2023?

I think series 24 and Disney will be in bags still. It's only later in 2023 that they will go to boxes.

The Lego store employee I talked with a week ago said Disney will be in boxes. That surprised me, too. I read on promobricks a while ago that Lego would start using them in the end of 2023. The only thing I know is that I won't buy them blind... ^^'

7 hours ago, Gorilla94 said:

So we are getting series 24 this year already in boxes and then Disney as the first 2023?

Seires 24 = 1st Jan still in blind bags

Disney Series 3 = 1st Ma still in blind bags

unknown third series = 1st Sept will be in boxes 

it’s all i know. 

5 hours ago, Gorilla94 said:

The Lego store employee I talked with a week ago said Disney will be in boxes. That surprised me, too. I read on promobricks a while ago that Lego would start using them in the end of 2023. The only thing I know is that I won't buy them blind... ^^'

Idon’t believe that employee. It happened a last year. Someone said he was told by the lego employee that there will be Looney tunes set when we got Looney tunes series….

Thanks for the information. I really hope that employee is wrong. Seems like a cmf 24 figure leaked. This orc is gorgeous. 

On 10/15/2022 at 12:24 AM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Forunite rumor appears to be fake. So i guess no CMF for it next year. 

Promobricks clarified it was fake. As far as I unterstand it the rumor came from the same person, who claimed the next modular building would be a certain club for adults. 

Unless there’s some super rare exclusive chima figure that’s not on BrickLink the legs are a new print.

2 hours ago, Natant16 said:

Those are chima legs, I'm pretty sure that's fake.

They look similar, so one might think they come from the same designer. But these are definitely new 

If not Fortnite series, maybe a Fall Guys series (if we think there could be an Epic Games series). Fall Guys is even more popular after it became free to play, and there are loads of great costumes. Wishful thinking probably. 

On 10/12/2022 at 10:28 AM, Gorilla94 said:

Neither will I. I've bought scattered copies over the years, but I will never buy a boxed CMF figure, even if they do, like, a Star Wars CMF.

16 hours ago, Lego-fire said:

If not Fortnite series, maybe a Fall Guys series (if we think there could be an Epic Games series). Fall Guys is even more popular after it became free to play, and there are loads of great costumes. Wishful thinking probably. 

Unfortunately (I mean, fortunately for me, as I have a deep-seated and irrational hatred for fortnite), the fortnite thing was a hoax, so there's no reason to think lego has an epic games CMF series coming. Plus, every fall guys figure would have to be that weird bean shape instead of a standard minifig, and while I know they tried that with Unikitty, I just can't see them making another CMF series without actual minifigs.

Do you think they are going to make anything special for Series 25? Its kind of a milestone

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Do you think they are going to make anything special for Series 25? Its kind of a milestone

Some revamped figures based off of past Lego IPs would be nice, like a revamped Power Miners figure or a revamped Agents figure

Edited by FinlayTheFaithful

On 11/15/2022 at 1:07 PM, Robert8 said:

That’s a fun question. 

I hope Series 25 is more special like Series 14, 18, and 23. And to be more specific, I don’t want costumes - I prefer to see re-visited old characters from past in-house themes. 

8 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Series 24 reveal date is very very close. Less than a week.

Sounds good, hope we see a lot more animals in it than in series 23! Not that that is hard to beat only one will increase the number of animals by 100% :wacko: Similar to series 22 with something for everyone :sweet:

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Sounds good, hope we see a lot more animals in it than in series 23!

Agreed! I liked S23, but the lack of animals really bothered me. Sure, it was a costume series, but even S18 had a fish, a spider, and that awesome mouse (that mysteriously has not been reused since) :sceptic:

Hope they can make up for that with at least two animals in S24 (one recolour plus one entirely new one)

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

28 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Hope they can make up for that with at least two animals in S24 (one recolour plus one entirely new one)

I have high hopes for a cobra costume figure and a cow costume figure, the latter can use that year of the ox head piece

8 hours ago, FinlayTheFaithful said:

I have high hopes for a cobra costume figure and a cow costume figure, the latter can use that year of the ox head piece

I think we talked about animal molds, not animal costumes.