CopMike

Container Raffle Build

Wow! I really cant belive at you didnt edited that picture.

You have to show how you did that, because i need some evidense at it really is a real photo. Good luck for everyone who enters, great containers on there.

Captain Becker

For all you faithless people I show the secret of the impossible container.

Since I know that there are more, who don't want to see it, I just put a link here, and as soon as Brickshelf validates it, you will be able to see the solution.

Solution of Impossible Container

After looking at it, go back to original and you will see it differently, It's only an illusion. You can build one for yourself, too.

Package Holiday

When you said you'd got us a cheap cruise around the world, this wasn't what I was expecting!

5542577245_5fdc7317c3_z.jpg

Edited by Darkblane

I was building a test MOC for a colour scheme I wanted to try out. Potentially going to use it for a Steampunk SHIP. I was keen to get an idea of how it looked "in the brick" before breaking the bank on Bricklink.

Thought I may as well build the test as a crate for this raffle...

5542781021_6697505239_z.jpg

There's just something irresistible to me about boxes and containers.

5543598062_cc8619f93b_z.jpg

And the best bit is opening them!

Thanks for the raffle CopMike!

For all you faithless people I show the secret of the impossible container.

Since I know that there are more, who don't want to see it, I just put a link here, and as soon as Brickshelf validates it, you will be able to see the solution.

Solution of Impossible Container

After looking at it, go back to original and you will see it differently, It's only an illusion. You can build one for yourself, too.

I knew it was that all along! :classic:

Well, my first thoughts were that of the student container houses in my town:

container04.jpg

They really cramp students in modified shipping containers. And of course the students complain of the low ceiling, lack of light and expensive rent...

Here is my entry for this raffle. A simple flat container used to carry big tires! Hope you like it! And good luck to all other participants. :laugh:

5555998957_31549a86cf_z.jpg

Sorry if my image is too small, I made it 640x480 but the file size was too large to upload :thumbdown: , so I have to make my image size smaller. If anyone knows how to keep the image size the smae but make the file size smaller please tell me! Thank you. :classic:

EDIT: The picture has been fixed to the size of 640x480, thanks a lot to Eurobricks user, Vgsprites.

Edited by Legobrandon

Here is my entry for this raffle. A simple flat container used to carry big tires! Hope you like it! And good luck to all other participants. :laugh:

Sorry if my image is too small, I made it 640x480 but the file size was too large to upload :thumbdown: , so I have to make my image size smaller. If anyone knows how to keep the image size the smae but make the file size smaller please tell me! Thank you. :classic:

You can try hosting it at an image hosting site like Brickshelf.

We're only allowed to upload 100k per member due to high amount of members.

Here is a list of tutorials to help further.

Good luck :grin:

You can try hosting it at an image hosting site like Brickshelf.

We're only allowed to upload 100k per member due to high amount of members.

Here is a list of tutorials to help further.

Good luck :grin:

Thank you for the help! Maybe I'll go make an account on Flickr and try reposting my picture. :classic:

I read the link you provided about uploading pictures from an image hosting site, but when I click 'Save Changes' a message pops up and says I am not allowed to use this file extension. What is the problem here?

Edited by Legobrandon

Thank you for the help! Maybe I'll go make an account on Flickr and try reposting my picture. :classic:

I read the link you provided about uploading pictures from an image hosting site, but when I click 'Save Changes' a message pops up and says I am not allowed to use this file extension. What is the problem here?

This post explains the problem your describing. Basically the error is you're not using a url ending in a image extension(I.e. .gif, .jpeg, etc.) Right-click view image in firefox, or right-click properties in IE, to get the image url.

Back the main topic, great containers so far. I love checking this topic daily and will keep checking in the final days.

Great job everyone. :sweet:

A strange looking container... :look:

5551362790_9da73eb1a9.jpg

...is actually a miniature city! :oh:

5550789147_cc744af12c.jpg

:wacko: Yeah, I know, but it's difficult to come up with fresh ideas for the umptieth entry! :tongue:

Nothing special just a standard light gray 6x16x5:2 container. but I find it best to have a non-conspicuous container when its contents are a bit macabre ... :sceptic:

the backside has a small indentation to accommodate for the door handle and control panel when stacked side by side.

entry.jpg

(sorry for the mess I'm in the middle of sorting :cry_sad:)

Edited by Strikeman

The Rock Raider's Chief Engineer Sparks does a last minute check before the train arrives to make sure their new drill bits are properly secured...

rrshippingcrate.jpg

A strange looking container... :look:

SNIP

...is actually a miniature city! :oh:

SNIP

:wacko: Yeah, I know, but it's difficult to come up with fresh ideas for the umptieth entry! :tongue:

Wow I like it! The umptieth time. :wacko:

Edited by Fuzzylegobricks

Since I've been distracted with a mafia game here, I haven't had much time to do something really cool, so I just chose a simple open style of container. :wink:

dsc01856z.jpg

By smittyfan

The second picture is to show that the side pannels are indeed 5 bricks high.

dsc01864q.jpg

By smittyfan

So the Federation got a call of a disturbance on the planet Containoria, but too late they realized it was a mistake to send in Olson... :grin:

The impossible container.

There is nothing in this container, because there cannot be anything in it, since it cannot exist.

This picture has not been edited in any ways, the container fits into the required measures, it is only an optical illusion.

Stop here for a minute, please!

snip

Wow... That's amazing!!! :thumbup: at first I was like huh? How'd you do that? After a closer examination I realized the use of the slants and the angle of it. BRAVO!!!!! :classic: