Sign in to follow this  
Stefan

[MOC] COR-4 "Harpy"

I like the design of the fighter, though I'm a little worried about it primary weapon.....it's a bit long eh ? :wink:

Clever use of two tractor windscreen to enclose the cockpit ! :thumbup:

Excellent work 'Stefan' and Brick On ! :grin:

Cool starfighter. It has nice details, and those blue and white stripes look great. Only, it has a little too long weapon in front, but its cool anyways. :thumbup:

Very cool design especially the angling on the body and the blue and white striping. Agree with the other posts about the length of the front nose weapon, just to long. Maybe shorten it or suggest its a inflight re-fueling probe.

I have always been a fan of your uniquely-built ships Stefan, and this one certainly doesn't disappoint and is consistent with the high-quality builds you've done before. The SNOT build is great, but it's the white and blue trims that is definitely the highlight of this starfighter. Unlike the others, I have no issues with the long nose, as I see it as part of the unique overall design. Excellent work as always! :thumbup:

A really nice design and beautifully built. I don't mind the long weapon, it gives the impression that this is just a big flying gun. The blue and white stripes are a great feature too. :thumbup:

That is one sexy looking fighter although I do think the pilot is compensating for something :laugh:

I did spot the discoloured brick on the other side unless that's just me, actually it might be just dark grey, it does stick out amongst the dark bley though, is that right?

I love the color scheme and the detailing here, and the shaping is just over the top! Excellent work. :thumbup:

love this. Great colour blocking and design.

So clean and simple yet still complex. (does that make sense?)

nice work

Hello!

The engine section is a real spot-on! It shows the same clever techniques as the rest of the ship. Anothe cool thing is the concealed binoculars. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thank you all!

As for the long gun at the front (yes, that's a gun), I tried different lenghts and only with a really long front gun the whole starfighter is in optical balance. I knew that this would be a polarising design, but I really like it that way.

@ CptMugwash: No, it's not just you, there are a few dk grey bricks scattered among the hull ;-)

Nice. I love the striping on the sides. That gun does seem a bit long, I think 5-7 bricks would have been long enough. Lots of nice details all over, and the engine design is great. :thumbup:

Bit late to the party, but this is awe-inspiring.

The shape is killer (yeah, the front length is polarizing, but it works for me), and the color blocking of the stripe is remarkable.

I will have to look at your other work.