Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day One

If I may put my opinion in...

That's just a bad idea. If we don't vote, we learn nothing, absolutely nothing. We'll be sitting ducks, waiting to get picked off. More importantly, we'll be sitting ducks who Dr. Bloodbrick will be having for lunch tomorrow!

I think the first step is to evaluate everybody. Logical, no?

Oh, I fell again, curse these slippery slippers! I'll just sit here so I don't fall again.

I'm unsure about the vote. Of course we are wasting time if we vote, but there is no evidence at all at this point, besides from the vote for the PR.

The odds are very bad to get someone who's scum if we're just guessing. Evaluating is a good point, but what shall we base our evaluation on? Maybe we should first wait for those with night actions to do the first move. You can also force us to lynch as well, as everyone can. I'm open for any evidence or suspects, but we have neither so far.

I'm open for any evidence or suspects, but we have neither so far.

ahem

Also, going back on the letter, we are looking for a group of people, it says in the letter that one of the killers had access to most of the ward, which would mean that one killer is on the staff. That being said, maybe if we can lynch the killer on the staff, we may be able to stop the sinisters ability to kill people in the night. It's worth looking into.

I would think that our best bet would be to start questioning the staff, and I would think that a certain male nurse will be the first on my list. Nurse Pendleton has had to face a lot of ridicule in his career, even by the patients at this fine establishment, I think the ridicule is what drives him to be the best at his job, but he may have finally snapped, we need to take into careful consideration that he could very well be the staff needed to access the ward for the sinisters. I think Dr. Ballbricker to be on our side, shes like a motherly figure in my eyes, and would never wish harm upon us. We might need to watch out for other players, even the most innocent looking could be the evilest, make sure to keep on your toes everyone, for it might be hard to weed out these sinisters. Any ideas on my suggested theory?

I think that if we come down to the wire, with no true evidence, I shall most likely be voting for Nurse Pendleton. I think it would be our best bet. But I'm always open to other suggestions.

Oh, I fell again, curse these slippery slippers! I'll just sit here so I don't fall again.

Zut zut my dearly dear.

Now, let's put some ducktape around your feet at let's avoid slip of the tongue and slip on your slippers.

I'd don't want to point out that if reiterate slipplin' I'll ask the doctor for an adequate solution.

I've slipped too, once too much.

gigglegiggle giggle.

[mwahawhwahwahwhwahahwahwahwaha].

I'd really appreciate if we did not vote for me. I don't see any evidence pointing to me more than the other staff, and you'll just be shooting yourselves in the foot if you got rid of a non-sinister this early in the game with no evidence. Honestly, the evidence that I'm a male nurse? We think that's fair?

Honestly, the evidence that I'm a male nurse? We think that's fair?

Washing Bear doesn't. But it does think that someone has a point about one of the staff being suspicious, for having access to almost all rooms.

And like it said before, Jesus seems suspicious too.

Also, hate to point fingers at my attacker because I figure that's what the sinister insanes would do, but would anyone else like to note that Havel singled out the staff, but than said that Ballbricker was certainly NOT a member of the sinisters on as little evidence as he has to accuse me. I just can not understand any of the logic in his post. She looks motherly, so it can't be him, but because I'm a male nurse, it must certainly be me. Doesn't that seem a little weak to all of you?

I agree with my friend on both counts. I think voting out this nurse on account that he is a male is outrageous. Reminds me of a story my jester told me once. A man was lynched from his town just simply because of a stutter! Because he didn't fit in! Hmph.

I say we vote for somebody who has a track record of bad things in this castle. I don't see Nurse Pendleton as bad, yet at least. Right now, I'm considering Jesus, as he has said nothing yet, or one of the people I listed earlier.

I agree with lynching someone from the staff. It pisses me off that they are treating us while they clearly should be treated themselves. :hmpf_bad:

Now that you are the PR, I've got a question that I'd like you to ask the staff, who was the patient moved to the eastward from the westward, that now occupies the late siggy "walrus" 's bed? I think that If they were not here at the time of the murders, it may be safe to say that they can be trusted.

Intresting that you should say this, given that you were the person who was moved. Unless my memory is incorrect this was announced earlier. You're essentially giving us a (rather flawed, as I don't think we can rule anyone out at this stage) reason to trust you and then asking someone else to point you out. Though I suppose you weren't aware of your self referance?

Right now, I'm considering Jesus, as he has said nothing yet, or one of the people I listed earlier.

Cat Manuel has also said nothing but no-one's mentioned him. Weird how people already both trust and suspect someone who hasn't opened their mouth. I agree that due to what's been mentioned there's likely a staff member involved but I don't think the reason given against Nurse Pendleton is very convincing.

If I knew there was conversation to be had in the bathroom, I probably wouldn't go in my suit as often. I do take my role as the last bastion of replacement representation seriously and, while I too hope it does not come to that, I will serve well.

I find it disheartening that a few of us did not vote for representation. While I do not know who to vote for yet myself, I think I shall take a longer look at those who abstained before our time allotment is over.

I wish the moon men were here to help me make this decision. Or the moon women. Boy, do they know how to party...

I hope I can trrrust you, Chief Washing Bearrr, as a fellow member of Rrabbit.

Just because Havel Pavlov is new doesn't mean he can be trusted. For a newbie, he's throwing out a lot of accusations.

Well, I think the wisest choice for PR would be someone who wouldn't pose a threat to us. And who is the least dangerous than the ever virtuous son of God? It is for this reason I put my vote for PR to Jesus, or as some know him, Dougie Douglas.

So now we have dos votes for the King (KingoftheZempk, JimButcher), dos votes for our large friend Big Cam (Big Cam, Roncanator) and uno vote for Dougie 'Jesus' Douglas (iamded). :sweet:

I will quote Ephesians 3:11: "And God said to the people, 'Shut the hell up.'" I have no desire to be nominated into a position of power. It will only make me more conspicuous to those crafty Romans.

Why ya'll know what is wrong with this list? It's an all boys party, it needs some girlpower! I would like to announce that I would love to run for the position of PR lady. I'd bring some style and flair to the job. I won't vote for myself, that would be insane. I'll put my faith in the hands of the Lord: Vote: Jesus the Holy Lord and Savior of our mortals soulsHave a nice day ya'll

Stop it, or my Dad will smite you!

I vote: Big Cam because he is enormous and cute and happy and the least likely to betray me with a kiss. Chief Washing Bear, on the other hand, is likely to pull an electric box off the wall and smother one of us with a pillow when we're being too quiet. Beware the Chief. He is being controlled by the Devil's Combine.

P.R. in order of voting:

Chief Washing Bear (7; KingoftheZempk, JimButcher, Dragonator, Shadows, Roncanator, Lord Arjay, Quarryman)

Big Cam (6; Big Cam, Sandy, ADHO15, sok117, Stash)

Ryan Catchers (4; Rick, TinyPiesRUs, Walter Kovacs, Whitefang)

Mr. Nowhere (2; Rufus, Scouts)

Jesus (2; iamded, Badboy)

Dudley Eisenhower (1; Mrlegoninja)

Stanley Spussemmin (1: CorneliusMurdock)

Please note that Dougie Douglas, Petey Pirowski, and Cat Manuel abstained from voting.

Oh, I did? Oops. Pardon my absence. I was walking on the water fountain.

Dr, you still use Brickshelf? Thou art an megablocks...

Vote: Dr. Whatshisbutt for using brickshelf when he should be using flickr. The Son of God has spoken. :sadnew:

And that's a conviction. Idiot.

I shall turn my other cheek to you, good sir.

Perhaps I should vote for the big chubby happy baby man. It is suspicious that he had so much support for seemingly no reason. Do we think, as was originally prophesied, that the Sinister Insane were supporting one of their own in order to gain more power?

I shall turn my other cheek to you, good sir.

Perhaps I should vote for the big chubby happy baby man. It is suspicious that he had so much support for seemingly no reason. Do we think, as was originally prophesied, that the Sinister Insane were supporting one of their own in order to gain more power?

If thats true, then Big Cam and Washing bear are suspicious.

Look who's coming late and starting the fight. Jesus. Shocking. No, seriously, that's shocking. We have a vote on the table, so if no one else votes it looks like Big Cam will be dead at the end of the day. Or we could try to convince Mr. HaveNoIdeaWhatI'mDoing to unvote the big boy. Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, do you think you're what they say you are...

I'd like you to ask the staff, who was the patient moved to the eastward from the westward, that now occupies the late siggy "walrus" 's bed? I think that If they were not here at the time of the murders, it may be safe to say that they can be trusted.

I would have to disagree. We really can't trust anyone yet, and for all we know the outsider was working with the sinister insano. I'm just saying we shouldn't immediately disregard him. But to answer your question, it was... well it was you Havel Pavlov (Sok117). Or perhaps it was your Roman friend at the time? :laugh:

Senor Canny Bolero: He's a criminal, and eats people's flesh. I for on would not want that in my kingdom.

Please, you shouldn't call people criminals. They might take offence. I eat flesh off the person, you eat flesh of the cow or pig. Flesh is flesh. Besides, it's not like I've killed anyone, and I made sure they felt no pain.

But I've been good, and haven't taken from anyone in here. :sweet:

As for our PR, the Chief looks good enough, but I'm finding it hard to place my trust in anyone with a high vote count, as they could all potentially be an sinister hombre backed by his peers.

Also, hate to point fingers at my attacker because I figure that's what the sinister insanes would do, but would anyone else like to note that Havel singled out the staff, but than said that Ballbricker was certainly NOT a member of the sinisters on as little evidence as he has to accuse me. I just can not understand any of the logic in his post. She looks motherly, so it can't be him, but because I'm a male nurse, it must certainly be me. Doesn't that seem a little weak to all of you?

Believe me, I see no reason to vote for you. Aside from being a motherly figure, I don't see why Havel singled me out as the most trustworthy, though I'll take the support.

If thats true, then Big Cam and Washing bear are suspicious.

Yes, yes they are. I have the desire to vote Washing Bear for calling me an idiot for being elected to a position of power. I hate authority. Especially Romans with the power to sentence you to crucifixion. And really, what's so great about Barabas anyway??

But the Romans later became Christians...

And sorry, Senor. Just what the file says.

Was it really I who was moved from the West ward? :blush: , my bad it seems as though I was out of it. And when we started this witch hunt we were given short bios of all patrons, going off the bios alone I can see that the good nurse has been ridiculed greatly, and perhaps be a motive for attacks, I haven't cast a vote yet but I have a hunch. The bios also referred to how dr. Ballbricker was a motherly figure to all those in the East ward which leads me to believe that she is not insane, these are all just hunches and I have no solid evidence but i promise to follow these and see what i can turn up.

which leads me to believe that she is not insane,

Huzzah! At last! Somebody else that agrees with my theory! The woman is clearly Sinister, as this man has just given us evidence.

In my kingdom, I would just say "Off with her head" for crimes against the crown and innocent, but since you guys want "democracy", I'll go with it. If I'm allowed to vote, I say:

VOTE: Dr. Ballbricker/Ricecracker

I hope I'm not jumping the crossbow, but if we can stick it to the scum now with a target like this on them, we may do well.

And I have another theory. Could the leader for the sinister most likely be a staff member? Otherwise, how else would a patient turn a staff member? It can't happen most likely.

Huzzah! At last! Somebody else that agrees with my theory! The woman is clearly Sinister, as this man has just given us evidence.

In my kingdom, I would just say "Off with her head" for crimes against the crown and innocent, but since you guys want "democracy", I'll go with it. If I'm allowed to vote, I say:

VOTE: Dr. Ballbricker/Ricecracker

I hope I'm not jumping the crossbow, but if we can stick it to the scum now with a target like this on them, we may do well.

And I have another theory. Could the leader for the sinister most likely be a staff member? Otherwise, how else would a patient turn a staff member? It can't happen most likely.

I'm sorry, excuse my nonsense but what I meant to say is that I believe ballbricker to not be sinistey insane, sorry for any confusion :blush:

Yes, yes they are. I have the desire to vote Washing Bear for calling me an idiot for being elected to a position of power. I hate authority. Especially Romans with the power to sentence you to crucifixion. And really, what's so great about Barabas anyway??

No, Bear called you an idiot for convicting Big Cam. It was too late to vote for PR and you knew it. And then you admitted it. And still didn't call your vote off, hoping no one notice and you would get away with a conviction.

If there's anything we've learned about scum, it's this.

Bear won't vote quite yet because it will not only make me a target, but also cause a three-way tie in which Bear is responsible for breaking. And with this new position of power that my fellow innocents have given me, Bear doesn't want to abuse it by going against what everyone else wants.

But, everyone, do listen to Bear. I'm definitely not certain that Jesus is Sinister, but think about it:

- He got two votes for PR before he even said a word

- A possible agenda might be to convict Big Cam, kill me at night, and then kill Ryan Catchers the next night, leaving him to become PR, if he were Sinister. He may have covered this up by saying "Oh, no, I don't wanna be the PR! Don't vote for me!" ... after the PR was already chosen.

- Who would you rather have convicted, Big Cam, who I trust at this point, Dr. Balls, who would be the other choice, or Jesus, the sneaky fox animal who tries to secretly convict someone? And no, not having a conviction is not an option, since no one will take back their votes.

Think about it. Because if no additional votes are made, Bear will be forced to choose between Balls and Cam.

Oh, and if Jesus switches his vote to me, then Bear is obviously not going to choose himself over Balls. That is, if no additional votes are made.

So there's one vote for Big Cam, and one vote for Dr. Ballbricker.

As I agree that all staff should be suspect, because those murderers need someone who's got access to everything, I don't think we should vote for them by now.

Anyway, what I want to say, is, now that the first votes are casted, we will have to think about this sharply. We sould vote, because there will either be a conviction made by us all, or a conviction made by a single person.

I don't suspect the male nurse, while there is no evidence but he's male and he's a nurse.

Big Cam has done nothing so far. The only thing he did was getting some votes. 5, right? So, if he was scum, there were only five of them. That sounds unbelievable to me, there must be more.

Jesus tried to elect Big Cam, now he tries to kill him. Seems like a pretty scummy plan to me.

By the way, did the King say I would burn down his palace? The file says, I'm harmless unless I have contact with fire. I think I'm more normal than most of you others, who live in their fantasy worlds, eat humans, believe to be Jesus or think they were sane doctors taking care of a bunch of crazy patients or such.