Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Sign In/Discussion

I'd like to thank def for putting together an incredible game with really really nice pictures and a killer story.

Thanks, I'm glad to have you play. Regardless of fairness, you were a great first day death. It's unlikely that Dr. B will have to shoot another player.

I'm glad you like the story too. It's taking on a life of its own. I'm enjoying writing up the narrative.

So far, rules 7,8, and 10 are causing problems. Just read the rules. And then re-read them. Then triple check. When rules are broken, it imbalances the game, takes players out of the game, and hurts the experience for other people.

Fun announcement, my username is spelled Zepher. Stop correcting it! :laugh:

Apologies. Have you ever considered changing your name to Zephyr? :laugh:

I fixed it.

Haha. I have it as Zepher because less people on the internet have it spelled that way (which is incorrect, I'm aware), so I'm not generally locked out of using it. I was just teasing you, it doesn't bother me at all!

staff.jpg

I noticed that the staff 'logo' is similar to the Dharma Initiative Staff station, on the television show Lost.

TheStaff.png

Coincidence? Fate? Or is it just my imagination and they actually look nothing alike? :look:

Actually, it's just the symbol for Medicine. It's called a Medical Cadecus :sweet:

But apparently, it should really be the Rod of Asclepius, which is just one snake on the staff, and actually denotes medicine.

Actually, it's just the symbol for Medicine. It's called a Medical Cadecus :sweet:

But apparently, it should really be the Rod of Asclepius, which is just one snake one the staff, and actually denotes medicine.

Thanks Scouts, guess this means I should watch Lost less. :laugh:

Rather embarrassing actually; I even study Greek Mythology at college. :blush:

Yes, the Snake logo is a variation on the medical logo (in the States, anyway) :thumbup:

I'm enjoying writing up the narrative.

And I'm enjoying reading it! Keep of the good work def!

Day Two is complete.

I'm taking note of participation, and two players did not post at all in Day Two. If they do not post in Day Three, they will be subbed out. If I have to PM you to get you to participate, well, there are others who would be more enthusiastic to play.

Since all the actions are in, and today is my day off, unless anyone has any objections, Day Three will go up tonight instead of tomorrow.

This would be much more convenient for me.

I OBJECT!

Why would anyone object! That's wonderful, thanks for keeping it moving def!

Since all the actions are in, and today is my day off, unless anyone has any objections, Day Three will go up tonight instead of tomorrow.

This would be much more convenient for me.

Yay :sing: !

I don't see why there would be any objections!

This is fun to follow. I enjoy the 'notepad' effects you used.

Awesome! :sweet:

I love how this game is progressing really nicely and the story and pics are superb! :thumbup:

Yes, great game so far, and the introductions are a great effect as well.

I got no reason to object.

I'm very much enjoying the presentation and narrative of this game, def! Love the sense of humour. Looking forward to Day 3! :thumbup:

I wondered if some people might prefer two days break just so they have some time to think of other stuff. For me though, this seems to be the best schedule:

Sun~Mon-Day

Tues~Wed-Night

Thur~Fri-Day

Sat-Night

It looks hectic, but Friday night is the only one that is a difficulty to start or end something, since I work Saturday morning.

Enjoy the story. Dr. Bloodbrick is a surprisingly complex character, full of ego, regret, compassion and madness. And I think some of you have done well fleshing out your characters.

Starting from monday,I'll have to stick to hospital shifts.

That said, since one day is morning, the other is afternoon or even all day... and nothing...will ever be the same. (i'll remember, doing the Time warp..)

Sorry for the singin' digression. What I meant is that:

Every schedule with the game will be ok.

I've finally understand better this mafia game and I'll have some good ideas... :D

EDIT: why the players haven't changed all their avatar? sometimes it's difficult to follow who's who

Edited by yumiyoshi

why the players haven't changed all their avatar? sometimes it's difficult to follow who's who

Agreed, and that needs to be made into a rule that if you don't do it by game start, you don't play. 25+ people is a lot to keep track of, so names and pics help out tremendously!

EDIT: why the players haven't changed all their avatar? sometimes it's difficult to follow who's who

I have my character's picture on my signature, since I'm waiting for the Harry Potter avatar contest to finish. Hope you all have the "show signatures" option turned on. :wink:

I have my character's picture on my signature, since I'm waiting for the Harry Potter avatar contest to finish. Hope you all have the "show signatures" option turned on. :wink:

Same here. At least having the image in the signature's better than nothing.

I'll put my character picture as my avatar when the raffle finishes.

Sign in to follow this