Sign in to follow this  
kris kelvin

The Gate of Kaer Morhen - CCC VIII Prepare to war category

indexed.gif

The war knocked on the doors ...

Knights of the Order of the Black Falcons are preparing Avargard Citadel in the Mountains of Dawn to defend against an expected attack by the wild and barbarian mountain tribes.

5279463031_0dd3371b6e_z.jpg

Flickr

Bricklink when public

Enjoy :classic:

Another fantastic MOC from you, kris. This one really is spectacular. Simple, with nothing over bearing but still full of features. The buildings enveloping the outside are fantastic, I like the grey and brown contrast. The cliff is also a great addition to the scene and the tunnel gives a senses of depth.

Well Done and Thanks for Sharing this brilliant MOC :thumbup:

Excellent MOC! I like the wooden buildings the most. I love how they are all connected. The scenery is also very good and I like how it has a unique touch and feel. Great job!

Another great creation kris! I really like the brown wooden finish of those structures, it's very realistic and accurate. I also like the fact there are not much minifigs there, as it perfectly fits the uneasiness/warriness atmosphere of a town preparing for war. Excellent work once again! :thumbup:

I was expecting more fig's, but the structure looks great. I sometimes wonder how you are able to envision these ideas before you moc it. great job!

The sheer size of it is awe-inspiring! *oh2*

I like how you incorporated the new helms with the blue color-scheme; they look fantastic! :thumbup: Your wood, cliff and masonry techniques are perfect as always, very well done!

Excellent.....excellent 'kris kelvin' for me the stonework and timber structures are perfect ! :thumbup:

Keep up the COOL work and yes, I'll say it....I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wow, another LUGPOL member flashes awesome work.

What do you guys do for a living?

Sit in a room and inspire each other to build awesome things?

Absolutely amazing work as usual Kris.

Have you guys considered coming to CPH for LEGOWorld in February 2011?

Wow! Impressive MOC. Really nice work! I have to say that my favorite detail is the railing (Pic a9); truly fine job! ;)

Wow. Lots of great details on there, like bridge and stuff. Only thing I don't quite like is the grass area near the river, looks kinda odd with 2 shades of green there. Otherwise, its amazing. I like that horse-drawn cart a lot also. Cool design.