DLuders

New LA's Production Code on 8043's Service Pack

What Is the Production Code of the Linear Actuators in Your 8043 Service Pack?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a "36X0" Production Code stamped on all four of the new Linear Actuators that came in your Set 8043 Service Pack (repair kit)

• YES -- all four of the Linear Actuators (LAs) have "36X0" stamped on them.
    • My 4 new Linear Actuators have "37X0" stamped on them.
    • My 4 new Linear Actuators have "38X0" stamped on them.
    • My 4 new Linear Actuators have "39X0" stamped on them.
    • My 4 new Linear Actuators have "40X0" stamped on them.
    • My 4 new Linear Actuators have "41X0" stamped on them.
    • NO; one or more of the LAs has some other number (please state what the exact numbers are by replying to the post below. Your numbers will be added to this poll within 1/2 day, and then you can select your number by replying to this poll again).

As reported by other Technic AFOLs, the Service Pack for the Lego Technic 8043 Motorized Excavator Set have been sent out. Please VERIFY that your four newly-designed Linear Actuators (LAs) that come with this Service Pack have the Production Code "36X0" stamped on them. If any have some other number, please reply to this post and I'll add additional choices on the "Poll". By compiling the data among dozens of AFOLs, we can determine whether "36X0" is a unique identifier between the "new" LAs and the "old" LAs. Thank you for your assistance.

delcki.jpg

Edited by DLuders

I checked three old Linear Actuators that I had as extra parts. One of them has "12X8" stamped on it, and the other two have "25X8" stamped on them. Look at the base of the LAs near the orange axle receptacle, at the right side of the image below:

61927c01.jpg

Edited by DLuders

As reported by other Technic AFOLs, the Service Pack for the Lego Technic 8043 Motorized Excavator Set have been sent out. Please VERIFY that your four newly-designed Linear Actuators (LAs) that come with this Service Pack have the Production Code "36X0" stamped on them. If any have some other number, please reply to this post and I'll add additional choices on the "Poll". By compiling the data among dozens of AFOLs, we can determine whether "36X0" is a unique identifier between the "new" LAs and the "old" LAs. Thank you for your assistance.

I have checked all four actuators and all have 36X0 on them.

Doug72

All of my LA's (1 from 8264, 4 from 8043, 2 from 8258, 3 from 8265):

35x9 - 2

33x8 - 1

31x9 - 1

17x0 - 4

34x9 - 1

33x9 - 1

Edited by backbone

@ Doug72 & Chrizzle: OK, could you "VOTE" on the poll so that your "36X0" production codes are recorded? Thanks.

Yes, mine all had 36X0, although since it doesn't seem consistent across previous LAs, it could well just be some sort of batch marking and we're only seeing consistency because the first batch has been used for the service packs. I'm not entirely sure I'd want to trust it as a definitive identifier. :wacko:

I think the best way to know whether this is a marking we can use is to see how the 22nd of October version of this set will look like.

All of my LAs have '61927' written on them, including the 4 new LAs!

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

You're reading the wrong place. The number is at the back of ram cylinder just above the input drive.

Dan.

Edited by Daniel-Technic

You're reading the wrong place. The number is at the back of ram cylinder just above the input drive.

Yes, 61927 is the Linear Actuator's part number. In Bricklink.com and on this site, it's Part Number 61027c01.

just got my new 8043 from lego s@h and the linear actuators are stamped 37x0

@ sted: OK, please "Vote" in this topic's poll to indicate your (different) Production Code. The previous 12 poll responders all said that their Linear Actuators had "36X0" stamped on them.

Mine are 0x36 too.

The old ones are two different series apparently. Thankfully the SP contained 4 of the same and the right ones! :thumbup:

:laugh:

My 8043 came yesterday from amaz*n.de. As I didn't buy the "old version", I didn't need the service pack.

The bags with the LAs in them have '4638508' written on them as reported by others. But all of my 4 LAs are stamped '38x0' (voted).

Now - let the building fun begin ;)

Tom

I have another LA numbers but same package numbers.

new-LA-package.jpg

Indeed 4638508

Not this side... :wink: Standard part number.

new-LA-number.jpg

Indeed above drive hole is another number: 38X0

new-LA-code.jpg

All 4 LA's have this code.

That is from 8043 set.

Edited by MrDummy

finaly this week i recieved my servicepacks.

i got 2 sets and both sets have 3 times 40x0 and 1 time 39x0.

cant wait to try them

EDIT VOTED!!

Edited by rjk1977