Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

It seems I had lost your answer! :grin:

If you can buy it from official channels, it is considered "released".

I didn't thought that a 2013 set could be already available in 2012.

Oh, of course. Sets are almost invariably available through some channel or another before their "official" release date. In fact, it's not uncommon for sets to start showing up through legal channels up to a month in advance.

Now, normally in the LDD subforum, sets still can't really be submitted to the "sets built in LDD topic" as soon as they start showing up because it takes a while for instructions to get online. But this year TLG has been surprisingly prompt about this: instructions are already online for most of the January 2013 City, Creator, Bricks & More, Technic, and Galaxy Squad sets.

Yay, and I am very happy with this. I hoped that they would be released early.

Sorry for double post, but I am done for now with the city sets. There are some missing, so if anyone wants to fill the free slots, feel free :)

Just wanted to pop in here to say I'm working on all the World Racers sets in LDD 4.3.x. I wanted to build a WR/GARC crossover MOC and noticed that most of them were missing from the LDD index and those that were submitted (8896 Snake Canyon and 8864 Desert of Destruction) need updating from 3.0. I have all but Desert of Destruction done at this point.

So that's a booking of

• 8863 Blizzard's Peak
  • 8864 Desert of Destruction
  • 8896 Snake Canyon
  • 8897 Jagged Jaws Reef
  • 8898 Wreckage Road
  • 8899 Gator Swamp

Edited by vynsane

I have finished all the Monthly Mini Model Builds for this year. I will upload them as soon as they are released (since sets have to be official released).

Is this close enough to finished to go in the other thread?

6594 - Gas Transit - Theme: System - Town

4214, 3491 not in Ldraw

3660p01 White Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted with Computer Screen Pattern 3660p01.png

replaced with

3660 White Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted 3660.png

1 973pt2 White Minifig Torso with Octan Logo Pattern 973pt2.png

replaced with generic white

no string

no stickers

165355 White Sticker Sheet System Gas Transit 165355.1188790683.jpg

6594.lxf

Edited by Calabar
Oversized Image converted in text link

I'd say so, it's only missing decorations after all and that's pretty common in the LDD thread. I would probably put a face on the minifig though. :classic:

Is this close enough to finished to go in the other thread?

I imagine you mean the LDD Official Sets topic, isn't it?

Anyway, yes, it seems you can't add nothing other if not the minifig face (don't leave a decoration blank if you can find a replacement).

Remember that the Official Sets topic has stricter rules, read that before posting (you can find that in the first page of the Official Sets topic).

I finished 60021 Cargo Heliplane. It's missing some large pieces (cockpit) and almost al decorations. I will upload it as soon as it is released.

PS. is there already a new Decorations Chart with al the new decorations?

Edited by Stephan

@Stephan

Remember that if you don't replace parts with alternative or brick build solutions, the set will be tagged as incomplete.

Otherwise, as it is a new set, you could wait for an update of the LDD brickset before posting it.

@Calabar

Yes, I'm aware of that. I hope that there's going to be an Brickset update soon, because the large pieces make 60021 look very incomplete.

Also finished 60022 Cargo Terminal, just some decorations missing and a few parts of the plane.

Also finished 60020 Cargo Truck, just some decorations missing and a new part.

Edited by Stephan

I've started on 31011 - Aviation Adventures, but the mechanism for spinning the propeller is several magnitudes more frustrating to build than that in 4953. It might actually be impossible to do in LDD.

EDIT: Done. At last. Apologies for not explaining the issue at the time Mister Smiley, but I just couldn't fathom it.

Edited by Gnac

Working on 31010 Tree House. Finished the A model, still working on the B and C models!!

I finished 60021 Cargo Heliplane. It's missing some large pieces (cockpit) and almost al decorations. I will upload it as soon as it is released.

Maybe, as a temporary measure, you can complete the plane with existing cockpit pieces, similar to what I did with 60013 Coast Guard Helicopter that uses the same new front?

Edited by Sjuip

The reservations that were in this post have been done, and you can find them in the Official Thread. GO AND SEE!

Edited by Gnac
: Don't forget that the images are oversized for such a small set in the Official thread.

Work In Progress: Creator Expert 10235 Winter Village Market

EDIT: completed. See here.

Edited by Sjuip

Lots of instructions are in today !!!

although i was working halfway on 42009, i will stop work on that and start on

10243 Advanced Models: Parisian Restaurant !

after that, i will work on the other star wars sets :D and also 10241 Advanced Models: Maersk Line Triple-E

I have completed 3815 and 3816. Will post in other forum after carefully reading the rules again and double checking the models. Also will have to see where to put the lxf files. These are the first two I did and still getting used to LDD so please bare with me.

Edited by Qro